Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking (1229 Views)

Nigerian Military Ranked 36th Globally, 4th In Africa By Firepower Index / Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Nigeria’s Military Ranked 43rd Best In The World, 4th In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2019
Copied directly from Global Fire Power. And the direct link to the ranking on their website is... http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-africa.asp

For centuries, the African continent has been beset with fighting, political upheaval and oppression.

Egypt PwrIndx: 0.2283

Algeria PwrIndx: 0.4551

South Africa PwrIndx: 0.5405

Nigeria PwrIndx: 0.7007

Ethiopia PwrIndx: 0.7361

Angola PwrIndx: 0.8154

Morocco PwrIndx: 0.8244

Sudan PwrIndx: 1.0051

Democratic Republic of t PwrIndx: 1.0631

Libya PwrIndx: 1.2349

Zambia PwrIndx: 1.3035

Tunisia PwrIndx: 1.3322

Zimbabwe PwrIndx: 1.3906

Kenya PwrIndx: 1.4177

Uganda PwrIndx: 1.5802

Chad PwrIndx: 1.6041

Tanzania PwrIndx: 1.7109

Mali PwrIndx: 1.7172

Botswana PwrIndx: 1.7786

Cameroon PwrIndx: 1.8242

Ivory Coast PwrIndx: 1.8514

Ghana PwrIndx: 1.9231

Mozambique PwrIndx: 1.9287

South Sudan PwrIndx: 2.1281

Niger PwrIndx: 2.1631

Republic of the Congo PwrIndx: 2.4035

Madagascar PwrIndx: 2.6168

Namibia PwrIndx: 2.6519

Gabon PwrIndx: 2.7173

Mauritania PwrIndx: 2.7626

Somalia PwrIndx: 2.7845

Central African Republic PwrIndx: 2.9336

Sierra Leone PwrIndx: 3.6956

Liberia PwrIndx: 4.8442

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Kyase(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2019
I'm interested in only Cameroon and Sudan, reason best known to me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Kyase:
I'm interested in only Cameroon and Sudan, reason best known to me
all there for you to see.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Kyase(m): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
all there for you to see.
You don't get it
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by sonature1: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2019
And we always brag that we are the best!
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by BuhariAdvocate: 12:48am On Mar 09, 2019
In what bases?fake ranking I will take them serious when each country return from third world war.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by three: 1:13am On Mar 09, 2019
4th?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by fernandez1(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2019
That 4th is scam and corruption..... How can Nigeria be in 4th position when we can't defeat BH

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by KanuIsCursed: 3:08am On Mar 09, 2019
fernandez1:
That 4th is scam and corruption..... How can Nigeria be in 4th position when we can't defeat BH

U can ask KANU and his ipob terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by 9jaArea: 3:14am On Mar 09, 2019
The United states with all her military technology could not defeat the Taliban.

Insurgency is a difficult thing to fight.

fernandez1:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Banmeallday: 3:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Oh so we are a bit better than Ethiopia LOL.....

WHat about the list of ASHAWO girls in AFrica, or those wearing Indian deity weave....just saying
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by BrownRoofRep: 3:41am On Mar 09, 2019
4th for the military that hungry ill equipped rag terrorists like Boko Haram uses for meal.

Continue deceiving yourselves.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
4th for the military that hungry ill equipped rag terrorists like Boko Haram uses for meal.

Continue deceiving yourselves.
many of you are only bitter. There are only few records of where terrorists were fully defeated. It's an uncommon feat. Terrorism is in most part of Africa, from Mali, Somalia, Egypt, Morroco, Tunisia, these govt has been battling them since 199's buh they kept reforming. Even Al-qaeda are still operating despite America activities.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by BrownRoofRep: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
many of you are only bitter. There are only few records of where terrorists were fully defeated. It's an uncommon feat. Terrorism is in most part of Africa, from Mali, Somalia, Egypt, Morroco, Tunisia, these govt has been battling them since 199's buh they kept reforming. Even Al-quada are still operating despite America activities.
Lol
Bitter of what exactly?
All I see here is zombie sounding like his brainless self.

What exactly makes Nigeria army great?
What meaningful battle have they won?
What outstanding equipment did they have?

The only 'battle' those terrorists have won is that of unarmed civilians, raping women and slaughtering children.

See as dirty, hungry ill equipped Boko Haram terrorists dey use them for target practice.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by MudRaker: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Same Nigerian Army that is ranked the worst and least professional globally?
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by MudRaker: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2019
fernandez1:

BH is third place above the Sunni wahabbi jihadist Nigerian Army
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2019
MudRaker:
Same Nigerian Army that is ranked the worst and least professional globally?
bitterness yaff blocked many people's brain that they have problem with comprehension.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by MudRaker: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
bitterness yaff blocked many people's brain that they have problem with comprehension.

Don't let your Buharist zombie state block you from reality.

http://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/worst-armies

Here is the link to Nairaland thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/4417854/nigerian-army-rated-5th-worst

This nonsense is from Buruntai's desk
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Lol
Bitter of what exactly?
All I see here is zombie sounding like his brainless self.

What exactly makes Nigeria army great?
What meaningful battle have they won?
What outstanding equipment did they have?

The only 'battle' those terrorists have won is that of unarmed civilians, raping women and slaughtering children.

See as dirty, hungry ill equipped Boko Haram terrorists dey use them for target practice.
you are one of the few stupid folks left ffrom that region i know. I know y'all are prone to bitterness so i understand. None gives a flying f**k about any country though buh i detest stupidity. Make your research about terrorrism in Egypt, buh that's there army right there in number 1. Which war has SA army ever faught? Buh they there in 3rd. And as for wars NA fought, go and ask Ecomog.

Infact wasting time arguing with a bitter soul you already know though. I think i can't.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
MudRaker:

Don't let your Buharist zombie state block you from reality.
http://www.wearethemighty.com/articles/worst-armies

Here is the link to Nairaland thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/4417854/nigerian-army-rated-5th-worst

This nonsense is from Buruntai's desk
lol. Global fire power is even fulani own self. Bitter soul everywhere.
Re: Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking by BrownRoofRep: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
you are one of the few stupid folks left ffrom that region i know. I know y'all are prone to bitterness so i understand. None gives a flying f**k about any country though buh i detest stupidity. Make your research about terrorrism in Egypt, buh that's there army right there in number 1. Which war has SA army ever faught? Buh they there in 3rd. And as for wars NA fought, go and ask Ecomog.

Infact wasting time arguing with a bitter soul you already know though. I think i can't.

From your spellings, bitter words, emotion riot and senseless write ups I know exactly whom I'm dealing with.

Tiger claw suffersficated moro.n from slave infested brown roof republic will mount on a rusted roof in Ibadown to concort a none existing stories.

Simple question and he is here pouring bitterness, uselessness of his life.

What makes Nigerian army outstanding?

Shooting unarmed civilians?
Raping women?
Being used as shooting target by rag ill equipped Boko Haram terrorists?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React Police & Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Port-Harcourt (Pics) / Talo Arrested, Flown To Abuja / EFCC Goes After Governor Ambode And Others, For Frauds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.