Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' (1442 Views)

Koinonia 1st Message 2024: Download Be It Unto Me By Apostle Joshua Selman / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' / ''Are Ye Not As The Children Of The Ethiopians Unto Me, Oh Children Of Israel?'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 1:42am On Mar 09, 2019
The Ancient Hebrews Were Blacks

''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?''

AMOS 9:7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 1:46am On Mar 09, 2019
When modern-day Israelis went to Yemen in 1901 to look for the most ancient Jews, look what they found!

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/MAGAZINE-first-ever-photos-of-yemen-s-jews-stunned-the-jewish-world-1.5465693

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Who then, is this?

ANYONE CARE TO EXPLAIN?

He looks nothing like ''the children of the Ethiopians''.

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2019
''The first century Jewish writer Josephus (37-100 AD) penned the earliest non-biblical testimony of Jesus. He reportedly had access to official Roman records on which he based his information and in his work Halosis or the “Capture (of Jerusalem),” written around 72 A.D., Josephus discussed “the human form of Jesus and his wonderful works.” Unfortunately his texts have passed through Christian hands which altered them, removing offensive material.

Fortunately, however, Biblical scholar Robert Eisler in a classic 1931 study of Josephus’ Testimony was able to reconstruct the unaltered testimony based on a newly-discovered Old Russian translation that preserved the original Greek text. According to Eisler’s reconstruction, the oldest non-Biblical description of Jesus read as follows:

“At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet … he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, black-skinned (melagchrous), short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face’ [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose … with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard.”

This short, black-skinned, mature, hunchbacked Jesus with a unibrow, short curly hair and undeveloped beard bears no resemblance to the Jesus Christ taken for granted today by most of the Christian world: the tall, long haired, long bearded, white-skinned and blue eyed Son of God. Yet, this earliest textual record matches well the earliest iconographic evidence.

The earliest visual depiction of Jesus is a painting found in 1921 on a wall of the baptismal chamber of the house-church at Dura Europos, Syria and dated around 235 A.D. The Jesus that is “Healing the Paralytic Man” (Mark 2:1-12) is short and dark-skinned with a small curly afro.

This description has now been supported by the new science of forensic anthropology. In 2002 British forensic scientists and Israeli archaeologists reconstructed what they believe is the most accurate image of Jesus based off of data obtained from the multi-disciplinary approach. In December 2002 Popular Science Magazine published a cover story on the findings which confirm that Jesus would have been short, around 5”1’, hair “short with tight curls,” a weather-beaten face “which would have made him appear older,” dark eyes and complexion: “he probably looked a great deal more like a dark-skinned Semite than Westerners are used to seeing,” they concluded. The textual, visual, and scientific evidence agrees, then: Jesus likely was a short, dark-skinned Semite with short curly hair and dark eyes.

Colossians 1:15 describes Christ as the “image of the unseen God” and in the Gospel of John (12:45; 14:9) Jesus declares that whoever sees him has seen God. What Jesus “looks like” then is not irrelevant as it is in some way a pointer to God Himself.''

https://destee.com/threads/hebrew-israelite-origins.87407/

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2019
For more stunning images of the ancient black Hebrews, visit:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Jesus/Jesus.htm

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by kingralph(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Wow. These findings will rock some cherished conceptions

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2019
kingralph:

You think it will make our women stop bleaching their skins if they knew they were the colour of.....God?

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by ednited(f): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Rossikki:
Who then, is this?

ANYONE CARE TO EXPLAIN?

I have made a topic some how similar to the perception of Jesus.

Ancient Ethiopians themselves believe Jesus is black and ancient Ethiopian churches had painting of black angels and white evil by the way.

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2019
ednited:

I have made a topic some how similar to the perception of Jesus.

Ancient Ethiopians themselves believe Jesus is black and ancient Ethiopian churches had painting of black angels and white evil by the way.

Additionally, the original images depicted in European churches of Jesus, Mary etc were of black folks as shown in the Black Madonna paintings you will still find in many older churches in Europe:

Black Madonna of Częstochowa

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 12:38am On Mar 10, 2019
It was only in the late 17th century, at the height of the slave trade, that images of Jesus and Mary began to be lightened across Europe and America, until they finally turned 'white'.

That is why Nigerians today worship this white man as their 'Lord and Saviour':

2 Likes

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by 1Sharon(f): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2019
Rossikki:

Do you believe in the bible?
Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by ednited(f): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2019
Rossikki:

Additionally, the original images depicted in European churches of Jesus, Mary etc were of black folks as shown in the Black Madonna paintings you will still find in many older churches in Europe:

I think they are using white skin today to brainwash black community. They have succeeded some how

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2019
The whitening began at the height of the trans-Atlantic slave trade in the late 17th century. The white slaving elite couldn't justify to their people the treating of 'God's chosen people' like animals and chattel. So they created the phenomenon of racism, a quack theory that the darker races were inferior to them. Such a philiosophy could not accommodate a black Jesus and Mary, and the portrayal of the ancient Hebrews as black people. So the whitewashng of history began.

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you believe in the bible?

What do you mean by believe ''IN''?

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
ednited:

I think they are using white skin today to brainwash black community. They have succeeded some how

In today's world with so much information freely available, you can only be brainwashed if you allow yourself to be.

Many people actually want to, and enjoy being lied to and deceived. That's why many will read these facts as presented, and still go ahead to worship their white man as their 'saviour'.

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by Rossikki: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
kingralph:

Perhaps.

1 Like

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2020
Rossikki:

In today's world with so much information freely available, you can only be brainwashed if you allow yourself to be.

Many people actually want to, and enjoy being lied to and deceived. That's why many will read these facts as presented, and still go ahead to worship their white man as their 'saviour'.

I hope those of you keeping yourself busy with black Jesus are worshipping the black Jesus now?
Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by donnie(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2020
Rossikki:
Who then, is this?

ANYONE CARE TO EXPLAIN?

The image of the Beast (ROME).

Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by donnie(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Rossikki:

Beautiful! This one even has tribal marks grin
As the truth goes out, judgement visits the liars.
Re: ''Are Ye Not As Children of the Ethiopians unto me, O Children of Israel?'' by donnie(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Rossikki:

MESSIAH with Afro and thick lips. shocked
The wicked shall not go unpunished. angry

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable As N50 Naira Turns N500, 000 In Church / Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.