Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State (31178 Views)

Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by OgaGist: 4:58am On Mar 09, 2019
GistMore.com

School pupils hang on a tricycle as they head home in Delta State.

Watch the video HERE

Source: http://gistmore.com/school-pupils-hang-on-a-tricycle-as-they-head-home-in-delta-state

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by OgaGist: 4:58am On Mar 09, 2019

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by OgaGist: 5:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by KendrickAyomide: 5:09am On Mar 09, 2019
If you weren't raised in the South, my brother don't claim to be a street nigga..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by KendrickAyomide: 5:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Evans03:
na your blood them wan come use?

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by Hoodbilonia: 5:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Its fun
I did worse wen i was a kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by Robnectar(m): 5:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Evans03:
u a bastardized slowpoke and u know it

2 Likes

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by ChewingStick(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Area!
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Is that true? cheesy
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by Hotzone(m): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Street funny die as a kid living in it.
If u didn't jump on a moving pickup those days then wetin u gain?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by seunlayi(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Better
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by helinues: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2019
And this is a news right?

2 Likes

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by kehinde1588(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2019
I see nothing bad in this. All these boys have high propensity to succeed in life cos they can take risk at any time.

Thats street for you. Come to my area and see what small boys are doing. In fact it gives them sense of responsibility at early age which is one of the ingredients to succeed fast in life. Thumbs up boys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by ogohfrankmoses(m): 5:46am On Mar 09, 2019
OgaGist:
Cc; lalasticlala
grin
OgaGist:
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by joshuaidibia(m): 5:53am On Mar 09, 2019
And we get oyel o. Yet no development. Keke get bad accident now, all the children go injure or worst some die. Warri no dey carry last, my a$$

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by Itzurboi(m): 6:03am On Mar 09, 2019
kehinde1588:
I see nothing bad in this. All these boys have high propensity to succeed in life cos they can take risk at any time.

Thats street for you. Come to my area and see what small boys are doing. In fact it gives them sense of responsibility at early age which is one of the ingredients to succeed fast in life. Thumbs up boys
. Your assertion is not necessarily correct, there is also high chance that they have low propensity to success... Street smartness is different from being i.q smart, you will agree with me that being street smart can lead to lot of evil vices(cultism, kidnapping,robbery,i.t fraud, etc)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by Rootprof(m): 6:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Guy if you missed this kind fun during your secondary school days,abeg go re-enroll grin. If you no do this one for public school wetin you gain winkeven ajebo students do envy us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by tojahh(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2019
This Instablog9ja sef... Una pictures no dey ever big? Bad camera pixel, bad focus, bad Instablog9ja!

7 Likes

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by kehinde1588(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Itzurboi:
. Your assertion is not necessarily correct, there is also high chance that they have low propensity to success... Street smartness is different from being i.q smart, you will agree with me that being street smart can lead to lot of evil vices(cultism, kidnapping,robbery,i.t fraud, etc)
Any one can choose to be wayward regardless of the upbringing or orientation. well I am not seeing it from that angle. You may be right as too much exposure may breed illicit behavior. But the truth is that street smartness with quality education have a strong connection with success. They are bold and fearless.I have many in my area that we grew up together. Intellectually they are always representing and they are core street
They are called educated-thugs

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by yuanexchanger: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Warri no dey carry last..Shows the reality of the government we have in power with no direction.We pay your chinese suppliers directly through wechat and alipay.check sig for contact.
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by BOWOTO(m): 6:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Most people are even encouraging this, saying warri no dey carry last. while people that control their destiny will never allow their kids do this.

Keep celebrating foolishness. Naija sha

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 6:31am On Mar 09, 2019
We-did-more-than-this, Education-ain't-a-criteria-to-success.knowledge-is-the-koko mayGod-help-us-all
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by Itzurboi(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2019
kehinde1588:
Any one can choose to be a wayward regardless of the upbringing or orientation. well I am not seeing in from that angle. You may be right as too much exposure may breed illicit behavior. But the truth is that street smartness with quality education have a strong connection with success. I have many in my area that we grew up together. Intellectually they are always representing and when it comes to radicalism, they are also there.
I agree with you on this, it's nice you saw my view... Good morning, vote, dont fight...

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2019
If this had happened anywhere in the north and not in the south as seen - oh my God! the usual bigots would have descended on the thread with all kinds of insults against the region, the major tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by kehinde1588(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Itzurboi:
I agree with you on this, it's nice you saw my view... Good morning, vote, dont fight...
Good morning. grin grin grin
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by IMASTEX: 6:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Seen
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by shezyken: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Warri no dey carry last..Shows the reality of the government we have in power with no direction.We pay your chinese suppliers directly through wechat and alipay.check sig for contact.

State government right. If state governors performed well,the masses won t be relying on fed govt. State governors are major contributors to poverty rate
Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by daddytime(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2019
Not to we Delta shildren?

No lele na...this na normal ps4 game na...if anything happen na only the uniform go injure small...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Pupils Hang On A Tricycle As They Head Home In Delta State by CDMagazine(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Ties Cable Thieves To Transformer (photo) / Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women / 2 Sisters Arrested For Attempting To Smuggle Drugs Into Kuje Prison (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.