Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll (15626 Views)

John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by unclesuruoffi: 6:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Pretty Mike who few months ago announced he recent "sex acquisition" named Amaka, has disclosed that his mother supports him having a sex doll. Pretty Mike who stated that he would prefer if people see the doll as his companion instead of a sex doll, told Saturday Beats that his mother supports him having a sex doll and also sees it as a phase that will pass. The Lagos socialite said;

“My mother has always known that I am a peculiar kid and I am an entertainer who never plays with his entertainment business. So for her, she is very supportive. My mother is very supportive of anything I want to do, including having a sex doll because for her everything is always like phase with me. She would tell her friends that I am an adult irrespective of what I say and how I say it and she is not going to come to my house every day or be in my bedroom every night.

“So she believes that everything I do is a phase that would not last forever. It could be for a short period of time. That is her belief. She always feels that I would get tired of it and that is how she sees most of these things. I am very fond of my mother.”Funnily enough, according to the nightclub owner, he is not currently in a relationship and that some of the ladies he has been “talking” to are feeling threatened by his sex doll.“When it comes to my relationship status, I am talking to some ladies. We just met and it is one step at a time but with Amaka (sex doll) in the way, they also see that there is stiff competition.

“Some of the ladies I have been with feel that Amaka is a competition so they believe they have something to prove. They try to show me the difference between the two of them; what they can do that the sex doll cannot do.“So they are in competition with Amaka; they try to outdo her and show me what they can do that she cannot do. It has been an interesting ride so far.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/my-mother-supports-me-having-a-sex-doll-pretty-mike/

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by tillaman(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Amaka will still disappoint you soon!! But then Your Amaka has some nice jugs Look at those tits!! Pretty mike I envy you o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by suso(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Happiness is free.. Continue if it makes you and her happy Problem Tiyin niyen

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Mrop(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by dollytino4real(f): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2019
let her cook n wash ur clothes

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by itspzpics(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Speedyconnect15: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2019
dollytino4real:

Why do women feel threatened over this sex doll issue?

He has a washing machine and buys food from restraunts in bulk. Coys like Door dash will soon be here too!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by dingbang(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by daddytime(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2019
Why won't she, when only she knows exactly what she carried and dropped on us all after nine month.

Some mothers do have them and they alone understand.

Just imagine this one and Bobrisky's mother?

I respect mothers a lot.
Only a mother will still cuddle, love and kiss her baby even if the world sees a monkey in that baby.

Thumbs up our mothers...you guys are indeed supreme.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Nickijoy(f): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2019
Na e be say your mama no want grand children be that na..
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Gentleziggy(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Nickijoy:
Na e be say your mama no want grand children be that na..
she desires to have grandchildren but they are still in d doll factory in d making ,n when they arrive from China or god knows where she will b singing :come n join me sing alleluia o tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by holluwai(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Monkey dey born dog? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
dollytino4real:

See them, already trying to feel that women are needed for other things. What are chefs/cooks and washing machine meant for?

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Miracle4Sure: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Your life, Your problem
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by SimplyInex(f): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mumu
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is it our business

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by omooba969(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
So,undecided make I fry water?
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by masterpiecer(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
I know God will answer your mother's prayers one day and sense will take its rightful place in ur head once again
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Why won't she, when only she knows exactly what she carried and dropped on us all after nine month.

Some mothers do have them and they alone understand.

Just imagine this one and Bobrisky's mother?

I respect mothers a lot.
Only a mother will still cuddle, love and kiss her baby even if the world sees a monkey in that baby.

Thumbs up our mothers...you guys are indeed supreme.

What have you got about fathers?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
dollytino4real:
I thought ladies said it isn't their duty to cook and wash??gringrin

11 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
smart mum, dont want no hoe binging on your sons cash.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by omooba969(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Sex dulls ar lik 5 & 6

You're noticed oya crawl back into ya cage.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by millionboi2: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Accusing a poor woman,who doesn't know d meaning of sex doll
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by Kantebets(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hamilton1:
wetin u gain from tribalism Gee
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by omooba969(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
dollytino4real:

You must be living in some remote area of ihiala local govt where you guys still do your laundry at the stream in the evil forest.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by dreamwords: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hamilton1:
Hamilton1:
Afonjas hav migrated into Sex dull
Pretty Mike is ipob and not afonja

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Which means ure a chip of the old block
Bravo cool
Re: Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll by bizzibodi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is MADNESS!That is even an underage doll with big brest embarassed embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) / D Banj And Genevieve Nnaji Made A Sextape While Dating??? / Benjamin Anne Ufuomanefe Celebrates Birthday With Amazing Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.