Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (7769 Views)

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:
Let me make it brief..I have a room mate who is married now. Before his marriage, he dated this lady for almost 9yrs. I met them and it was like love is really a beautiful thing. The girl stays with her brother. She comes around and cook, wash and do all sort just for the relationship to keep going fine. She is not the social type, don't have many friends and always glue to her work. In fact what a man wants as wife(atleast to my own understanding). Now the guy who is my friend is a regular good guy. I won't tag him a womanizer but can't keep his di**k to his pant in some instance. So he cheated on this girl and the girl finds out. She got angry and my friend pleaded and was forgiven. He repeated same while I knew. I called him and asked why he keeps cheating on a girl like this. He said not all guys can hold themselves like me, that it is not easy. I advised him to try to stop so it won't break the relationship since he wants to marry the girl. he couldn't, so he continued flirting codedly. The truth is if the girl happens to be my sis, I would have advice her to move on, but you know the guys code na(though I feel guilty till now). Let's I forget, she caught him again and again but she couldn't let go. The one that broke the camel's back is when he tries to date one of her colleague, then all hell was let loose that the whole family had to come in between them to try to settle the issues. By now she was staying with us because she had issues with the brother she was staying with. I watched as she cried her eyes out and I felt pity for her. The truth is both have invested alot into the relationship...yet it is coming to ruin in just a few minutes. The lady finally moved out to stay with her friend. At this period my friend met a lady in his church and before you know it , they started dating and whooop!!! they are married now within a year..She is out there now, not yet married after 9 years in the relationship....Yet a guy will see her tomorrow and call her all sort of names..never minding her story...what a society for the feminine..I still chat with her once in a while. Please ladies define your relationship and set time for him..if he is not ready, please find your way before it is too late .. Thanks
God bless you brother.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

please remove that write up in your signature about pocochantas. Because you did not agree with her opinion should not change what you make of her or her personality. Most times I don't also agree on her opinion but it wont make me see her less or more. Everybody opinion should count. How it matters to our life depends on how will receive it.
Oh please!!! these chicks say worse things about us. Just read my signature.
Edit:
Here is the full message for your reading pleasure:

Saffi:
What gold are they digging? All these years you’ve been writing essays upon essay spitting game to pathetic insecure men and you’re still penniless, delusional and frustrated. Your cheerleading squad who call themselves men hype you up, so you believe you’re doing something tangible. Meanwhile the years are passing by, you’re getting old and you’re yet to own any reasonable asset to your name. You think because you live in South Africa, you are doing well? You lock yourself in your room, and fantasize about the life you wish you could have, but you’re too broke and paranoid to ever get there. You take out your frustration on your dick by masturbating from morning till night..you are a miserable loner, who lives their life like that? The only thing you dream about from am to pm is dating beautiful young women which you’ll never get even if you try to use all the tricks and stupid physcology methods that you teach your stupid pigs to do. As long as you are broke which you will always be, you will always be pathetic ubunja who lives vicariously through the internet. Goodbye.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
ubunja:

This is the contradiction:
You said:
getting more than 600 Likes on this response.

Then now you say:

So suddenly you now believe "the useless saying girls love Bad Guys? "

Oga, use your upper. "Useless" is an adjective...

Unlike guys that say girls love bad guys, I do not think girls just love bad guys. I believe girls stay with bad guys for several reasons, one being fix-him-mentality.

Ubunja, always read and comprehend before quoting. It will save us all your trouble.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by bdchange(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

And what is it that you have witnessed that has not happened to many out there? Just say you are not comfortable marrying her. If you see more essential qualities in her than the aspect of sex, i believe your story would change.

As long as any other lady you will meet isn't a virgin, a lot may have happened to her because i know your very reason is because of the aspect of Sex and nothing more.
my brother everyone is different so is our desires. If I end up marrying her and I remember somethings that intimately happened between her and my friend. my mind might not be at rest and I might want to use it against her in the future. See, it is better I don't know somethings about a lady I want to marry than me witnessing it first hand and still go ahead to marry her. No body is all saint likewise me. There is alot I can't share here. The bottom line is what is good and acceptable by you might not be good and acceptable by me. Make your choice and let me make mine.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Oga, use your upper. "Useless" is an adjective...

Unlike guys that say girls love bad guys, I do not think girls just love bad guys. I believe girls stay with bad guys for several reasons, one being fix-him-mentality.

Ubunja, always read and comprehend before quoting. It will save us all your trouble.
now it changes from "they don't love Bad Boys" to "they stay with them to change them" ?

I understand Logic is not your forte as a woman. But atleast try.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

please remove that write up in your signature about pocochantas. Because you did not agree with her opinion should not change what you make of her or her personality. Most times I don't also agree on her opinion but it wont make me see her less or more. Everybody opinion should count. How it matters to our life depends on how will receive it.

Why will you be begging him to remove his signature? Does it reduce my pay or lifespan?
Does it in any way better his offline existence?

If anyone here sees me as less or more is totally irrelevant. Whoever is behind the handle doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, OFFLINE!!

1 Like

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
ubunja:
now it changes from "they don't love Bad Boys" to "they stay with them to change them" ?

I understand Logic is not your forte as a woman. But atleast try.

Comprehension is not forte as a man. Men have always been known to assume and think they are custodians of logic, so their opinion is fact.

Give me the post that EXPLICITLY says, "they don't love bad boys", then we can have a discussion. I know that post really dealt with you, go deal with it grin grin

Yes, women do not love bad boys, women love the idea of fixing bad boys; amongst other reasons.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by bdchange(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
ubunja:

Oh please!!! these chicks say worse things about us. Just read my signature.
Edit:
Here is the full message for your reading pleasure:

hahah I read all through and laughed my ass out...The truth is you have shown me what she wrote about you. Now can you also show me what You wrote about her, because I know most fire always comes with smoke. I will only accept her to be insane if she just attack you for no reason without a cause from you....Haba na you too think about that.. grin grin
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by sacramento1212: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

my brother everyone is different so is our desires. If I end up marrying her and I remember somethings that intimately happened between her and my friend. my mind might not be at rest and I might want to use it against her in the future. See, it is better I don't know somethings about a lady I want to marry than me witnessing it first hand and still go ahead to marry her. No body is all saint likewise me. There is alot I can't share here. The bottom line is what is good and acceptable by you might not be good and acceptable by me. Make your choice and let me make mine.

True we aren't same. I'm in no way saying i will pick her as a wife if i happen to be in your shoes but i was only making my point based on your post that the lady in question has good qualities.

It's an unfortunate situation anyway and she failed to realise it early enough to have walked out of the relationship. There are still many like her out there and even with a lot of advice, they still wouldn't listen.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Comprehension is not forte as a man. Men have always been known to assume and think they are custodians of logic, so their opinion is fact.

Give me the post that EXPLICITLY says, "they don't love bad boys", then we can have a discussion. I know that post really dealt with you, go deal with it grin grin

Yes, women do not love bad boys, women love the idea of fixing bad boys; amongst other reasons.
You don't have to be explicit about something to make your view known.
It's clear tge word EXPLICITLY has become your shield:

pocohantas:

Wetin concern feminism inside toto matter?

Why is that when you guys here have nothing to say, you start screaming feminism.

Please, show me the part of my post that explicitly stated EVERY VAGINA smells.
I am waiting... grin grin

pocohantas:

And the post you pasted is your definition of defence?

I'll keep waiting for your related comment and the posts where I [explicitly] DEFENDED such. Till then, stop twisting my comments or reading meanings that are not there.

pocohantas:

You read all my post from first page and that's all your brain could come up with it? I clearly stated it, that I prefer professionals, not just the degree, it's my choice. Not because I feel people without degree are not intelligent.

Now, did you read the opening post before hopping on my comment. The OP said ONLY SSCE certificate, then some people start mentioning Zuckerberg and Gates, does that correlate?

You missed all that and you are on my post to tell me what your B.Sc friends earn? Did I at any point tell you my problem is their earning capacity? All my responses as regards financial worth were in response to people and not my stand.

Pray tell me, how your post take concern me based on my stand?

I'm so little for you to care about, but you quoted me and typed all that epistle. You read all my posts from page 1...wonderful grin

What have you produced? Mr smartypants? cheesy
I never said I am better than people without degree, show me where I explicitly stated that and I will address your stupidity.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by sacramento1212: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ihatelove:
It's a sad story!! I pray she gets a good guy

A guy i was close to was involved with 2 ladies at the same time. 1 was an undergraduate while the other was already an OND holder and working with a company.

The same guy made it known to me that he doesn't see marriage happening between him and the undergraduate despite her having very good qualities. His words, "that the undergraduate isn't exposed but very good in domestic activities while the other is exposed but not domesticated" I was close to the undergraduate and called to warn her about the development because she mentioned that there was a guy asking her out but she never gave green light because she's involved with this my guy.

After advising the foolish girl to apply wisdom that her relationship with my guy doesn't have a future, she confronted her lover and told him exactly what i said and i became the subject of discussion. At the end, they settled and continued fuc-king around. Today, after about 7 yrs of relationship, the guy married the one the exposed one and dumped the one i advised.

So sometimes, i don't pity them when issues like that happens.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by ubunja(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

hahah I read all through and laughed my ass out...The truth is you have shown me what she wrote about you. Now can you also show me what You wrote about her, because I know most fire always comes with smoke. I will only accept her to be insane if she just attack you for no reason without a cause from you....Haba na you too think about that.. grin grin
Fair enough.
She started with this. Directed to OP not me:

Saffi:
Oh shut up. Don’t you niggaz get tired? Every minute woman matter, go and make some investments. Jeez

I responded to her:

ubunja:
so you can come gold dig? No ways.

Women matter 24/7. If it pains you kill yourself.

And she exploded with this:

Saffi:
What gold are they digging? All these years you’ve been writing essays upon essay spitting game to pathetic insecure men and you’re still penniless, delusional and frustrated. Your cheerleading squad who call themselves men hype you up, so you believe you’re doing something tangible. Meanwhile the years are passing by, you’re getting old and you’re yet to own any reasonable asset to your name. You think because you live in South Africa, you are doing well? You lock yourself in your room, and fantasize about the life you wish you could have, but you’re too broke and paranoid to ever get there. You take out your frustration on your dick by masturbating from morning till night..you are a miserable loner, who lives their life like that? The only thing you dream about from am to pm is dating beautiful young women which you’ll never get even if you try to use all the tricks and stupid physcology methods that you teach your stupid pigs to do. As long as you are broke which you will always be, you will always be pathetic ubunja who lives vicariously through the internet. Goodbye.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
ubunja:

You don't have to be explicit about something to make your view known.
It's clear tge word EXPLICITLY has become your shield:

Chai, so tey you start to search my post.
This one enter you. Sorry ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by bdchange(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
ubunja:

Fair enough.
She started with this. Directed to OP not me:

I responded to her:

And she exploded with this:

I thought we are talking about pocochantas not Saffi... except you are saying they are same person. Moreover the quotes you pasted now shows you started the attack on her because she wasn't referring to you in her post. So my assertion still stand.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Preshy561(f): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:
The things I got from your post.

1. Men are confused.

2. The saying that men would never let go of a good woman is a fallacy. Now refer back to point 1; having that in mind, a man can let go of any woman. But then, it isn't really he is fault. Refer to point 1 again, he is confused.

3. A man knows who he wants to settle with, forget that talk of studying you. If a man wants to marry right now, he will do his studying in record time. That is why he can date you for 5yrs, keep studying you and your vagina. Date another in 3mths and he marries her. That doesn't mean she is luckier o, but he is sha married ehn.

4. Ladies should know when to move on. Do not fall for their subtle manipulation of forgiving cheats because all men cheat or the next could be worse. It is all to keep you in place.

5. Ladies, drop that fix him mentality. I have heard men say ladies love bad guys, but as a lady... I discovered it is not always about the money/dick, but some women are genuinely obsessed with the beauty & beast story. They want to be that woman who made a bad guy, good. Stop that! Relationships are not therapy homes. You will drag yourself into shit. You will never see a man trying to change a prostitute, he will just collect his turn and japa. Men are smart!! Think like a man.

6. If you see all the bad signs and chose to stay, yes---the man is a scum, but you are a greater scum for putting up with a scum. Enough of playing victim, take charge of your life.
Ada.
Gi nwe aka.✌
Great wisdom in one post.
Women should start thinking like men and stop the "I will change him mentality"
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by victorian(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Immediately I read they were dating for almost 9 years , I just hissed.

Who dates a guy for 9 years biko? angry how much more even a year , without tying the knot .

If he's giving u stories ? My sister move on! Quickly ! Don't waste your time on the morrafucker!

Op op! Op! Bdchange! You and your sister dey make me vex! I swear!
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Raalsalghul: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

Adding 3 reasons not to marry her.
1. She's probably on the rebound.
2. Will destroy your friendship with that guy. Ask yourself is it worth it?
3. She might been seeing her ex your friend even while you guys are hitched up.
Again I beg you, please don't listen to those saying you should go for her.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Raalsalghul: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

And what is it that you have witnessed that has not happened to many out there? Just say you are not comfortable marrying her. If you see more essential qualities in her than the aspect of sex, i believe your story would change.

As long as any other lady you will meet isn't a virgin, a lot may have happened to her because i know your very reason is because of the aspect of Sex and nothing more.
Marry am ke?

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by sacramento1212: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Marry am ke?

cheesy grin Just helping the ministry na
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by bdchange(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

A guy i was close to was involved with 2 ladies at the same time. 1 was an undergraduate while the other was already an OND holder and working with a company.

The same guy made it known to me that he doesn't see marriage happening between him and the undergraduate despite her having very good qualities. His words, "that the undergraduate isn't exposed but very good in domestic activities while the other is exposed but not domesticated" I was close to the undergraduate and called to warn her about the development because she mentioned that there was a guy asking her out but she never gave green light because she's involved with this my guy.

After advising the foolish girl to apply wisdom that her relationship with my guy doesn't have a future, she confronted her lover and told him exactly what i said and i became the subject of discussion. At the end, they settled and continued fuc-king around. Today, after about 7 yrs of relationship, the guy married the one the exposed one and dumped the one i advised.

So sometimes, i don't pity them when issues like that happens.

See you have to pity some of them. I have come across some ladies and I see why guys will always take advantage of them. They are too emotional when it comes to deciding factor in relationship and otherwise. The society also add alot of injuries to their esteem.Some years back a friend was dating this beautiful faithful girl yet has other 5 girls he date and sleeps with. He doesn't bring them around his home which makes this faithful girl to trust him and believe she is the only one. But my surprise is how this girl wouldn't figure out how cunning this guy is, because evidence is there for her to see...yet she can't. So it is hard for a young lady with open heart and ready to love not to fall victim to some guys who have perfected their deceit and taken it to the sky. The matured ones know better and she is hardly deceived.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by Raalsalghul: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

cheesy grin Just helping the ministry na
That ministry na fake oh.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by ubunja(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

I thought we are talking about pocochantas not Saffi... except you are saying they are same person. Moreover the quotes you pasted now shows you started the attack on her because she wasn't referring to you in her post. So my assertion still stand.
White Knight, since the time I told you to "read my signature" did you see me say Pocohantas insulted me? You clearly saw Saffi yet now you acting like you just lost your brain. What the hell is wrong with you?

If I was not supposed to respond to Saffi coz she wasn't talking to me then you were not supposed to respond to ZinolyOnlineHeIp because he didn't insult you.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by bdchange(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:
Immediately I read they were dating for almost 9 years , I just hissed.

Who dates a guy for 9 years biko? angry how much more even a year , without tying the knot .

If he's giving u stories ? My sister move on! Quickly ! Don't waste your time on the morrafucker!

Op op! Op! Bdchange! You and your sister dey make me vex! I swear!
hahha abge don't be annoyed grin grin grin. But seriously you meet a guy and want things to work between you two, is it a crime to give him time to meet up
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by sacramento1212: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

See you have to pity some of them. I have come across some ladies and I see why guys will always take advantage of them. They are too emotional when it comes to deciding factor in relationship and otherwise. The society also add alot of injuries to their esteem.Some years back a friend was dating this beautiful faithful girl yet has other 5 girls he date and sleeps with. He doesn't bring them around his home which makes this faithful girl to trust him and believe she is the only one. But my surprise is how this girl wouldn't figure out how cunning this guy is, because evidence is there for her to see...yet she can't. So it is hard for a young lady with open heart and ready to love not to fall victim to some guys who have perfected their deceit and taken it to the sky. The matured ones know better and she is hardly deceived.

For the one i narrated, i don't pity her at all ooo. Apart from me calling to advise her, she also knew the guy was seeing another lady and also knew about her. She knew she had a rival but still foolishly got deeply involved. I thought she'll have sense after calling her to order, but i was wrong.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by drmikeadams(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin
bdchange:
Let me make it brief..I have a room mate who is married now. Before his marriage, he dated this lady for almost 9yrs. I met them and it was like love is really a beautiful thing. The girl stays with her brother. She comes around and cook, wash and do all sort just for the relationship to keep going fine. She is not the social type, don't have many friends and always glue to her work. In fact what a man wants as wife(atleast to my own understanding). Now the guy who is my friend is a regular good guy. I won't tag him a womanizer but can't keep his di**k to his pant in some instance. So he cheated on this girl and the girl finds out. She got angry and my friend pleaded and was forgiven. He repeated same while I knew. I called him and asked why he keeps cheating on a girl like this. He said not all guys can hold themselves like me, that it is not easy. I advised him to try to stop so it won't break the relationship since he wants to marry the girl. he couldn't, so he continued flirting codedly. The truth is if the girl happens to be my sis, I would have advice her to move on, but you know the guys code na(though I feel guilty till now). Let's I forget, she caught him again and again but she couldn't let go. The one that broke the camel's back is when he tries to date one of her colleague, then all hell was let loose that the whole family had to come in between them to try to settle the issues. By now she was staying with us because she had issues with the brother she was staying with. I watched as she cried her eyes out and I felt pity for her. The truth is both have invested alot into the relationship...yet it is coming to ruin in just a few minutes. The lady finally moved out to stay with her friend. At this period my friend met a lady in his church and before you know it , they started dating and whooop!!! they are married now within a year..She is out there now, not yet married after 9 years in the relationship....Yet a guy will see her tomorrow and call her all sort of names..never minding her story...what a society for the feminine..I still chat with her once in a while. Please ladies define your relationship and set time for him..if he is not ready, please find your way before it is too late .. Thanks
grin. After 9 years of riding that pooosie grin the poossie go dey comot smoke from d exhaust pipe...the mileage go don drop,,the elastic poooosie would have expanded beyond repairs....guys please don't be heartbreakers..they RE our sisters Even though they always tink wit their poooossies
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by ubunja(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Chai, so tey you start to search my post.
This one enter you. Sorry ehn cheesy
You forget you invented the wheel on that one.

Why the short memory today?
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by ubunja(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. After 9 years of riding that pooosie grin the poossie go dey comot smoke from d exhaust pipe...the mileage go don drop,,the elastic poooosie would have expanded beyond repairs....guys please don't be heartbreakers..they RE our sisters Even though they always tink wit their poooossies
guys are brave. How can you marry a pussy you been tearing up for 9 years?
It's gone to shet. Find a fresh one bro.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by victorian(f): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

hahha abge don't be annoyed grin grin grin. But seriously you meet a guy and want things to work between you two, is it a crime to give him time to meet up

Its a huge crime ! Its even catastrophic!

Sorry to say , Men are confused beings !

There is enough time for a guy to meet up Meet up in what exactly? sad
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by bdchange(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
ubunja:

White Knight, since the time I told you to "read my signature" did you see me say Pocohantas insulted me? You clearly saw Saffi yet now you acting like you just lost your brain. What the hell is wrong with you?

If I was not supposed to respond to Saffi coz she wasn't talking to me then you were not supposed to respond to ZinolyOnlineHeIp because he didn't insult you.
I didn't imply not responding to her but insulting her is what am against. See sometimes we see comments that are insane or abusive but then you just ignore it and move on, or better you can correct the person without insult. You will get married someday and I believe you won't be nagging with your wife she she decides to nag because you offended her.Some of these ladies have faced alot in the hands of guys all because they want to be faithful. So when they now see a guy trying to paint all ladies bad or who***ressss, it pains them and make them flare up to such guys and ready to insult them at any given opportunity.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by bdchange(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

Its a huge crime ! Its even catastrophic!

Sorry to say , Men are confused beings !

There is enough time for a guy to meet up Meet up in what exactly? sad
Okay let assume you meet a guy who you deem fit with good potentials and a bright future. If he ask you to be committed to him that he sees a future for you two. will you accept him or dump him and move on? Now bear it in mind that he is not buoyant yet financially and it may take time to come good...are you saying you are not ready to spend that time with him to have with it takes to take you to the alter and wife you.. Note this, not all ladies will meet a man who is already successful.
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by victorian(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
bdchange:

Okay let assume you meet a guy who you deem fit with good potentials and a bright future. If he ask you to be committed to him that he sees a future for you two. will you accept him or dump him and move on? Now bear it in mind that he is not buoyant yet financially and it may take time to come good...are you saying you are not ready to spend that time with him to have with it takes to take you to the alter and wife you.. Note this, not all ladies will meet a man who is already successful.

If I meet such guy and he stays in a miniflat , he has a job . I will tell him we can date for 6months , see how compatible we are , then afterwards head for court marriage , and forestall having kids. At least with 15k or thereabout one is married . Then we can be planning our finances and life gradually together .
And during the 6months , he won't be fucvking me like his life depends on it o! No way , I won't allow such . if he wants sex that badly , every second every day? Then put a ring on it and marry me properly .

That's if he truly does not want to miss me but if he's squatting with friends Biko I Don Japa! If he likes , let him look like Enrique the Spanish musician ! I ain't staying no shit!

I no get body wey man go use enjoy for years , without him doing the needful . heavens forbid. That's why am this fresh . No man will suck all my vitamins and proteins dry and dump me because of love . abeggi!
A guy wanted to try that shit with me , I bounce him off !

I'm not gullible !
Re: The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! by sacramento1212: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

If I meet such guy and he stays in a miniflat , he has a job . I will tell him we can date for 6months , see how compatible we are , then afterwards head for court marriage , and forestall having kids. At least with 15k or thereabout one is married . Then we can be planning our finances and life gradually together .
And during the 6months , he won't be fucvking me like his life depends on it o! No way , I won't allow such . if he wants sex that badly , every second every day? Then put a ring on it and marry me properly .

That's if he truly does not want to miss me but if he's squatting with friends Biko I Don Japa! If he likes , let him look like Enrique the Spanish musician ! I ain't staying no shit!

I no get body wey man go use enjoy for years , without him doing the needful . heavens forbid. That's why am this fresh . No man will suck all my vitamins and proteins dry and dump me because of love . abeggi!
A guy wanted to try that shit with me , I bounce him off !

I'm not gullible !

grin grin grin grin grin

Really? Ma'am Vicky, picture of the freshness not the doctored picture you have on your profile.

And what is there left to be sucked. Protein and vitamin what?? Joke of a woman cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Reply Simi / No Topic! / My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.