Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter (137455 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by kikio1992(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Another lady has shared her nasty "Dubai porta potty' encounter," narrating how she was tricked into the trade of eating feces for money.

We earlier shared the story of how ladies go to Dubai to have sex with Rich Arab men who also poo into their mouth.

They have sex with Arab men who poo from their anus directly into the mouth of these prettt ladies all for dollars. The ladies also have sex with animals like dogs and camels.

Another Ghanaian lady has shared her Dubai Porta Potty experience - which she was tricked into. Because she wasn’t able to go through all the disgusting sexual experiences, she was paid $5,700 instead of $18,000.

Read the full story below;

“Hi Aunty Ama, please keep this a secret for me in the name of God.
I realised i had to let it out when i saw some people air their views on other platforms.

I am also part of the ladys who have been sexually abused in Dubai. i met a lady on facebook who happens to travel there alot because i saw pictures of her on the dessert and all so when we started getting familiar through facebook comment i inbox her and we became friends from there.

She told me later how she make money by goin to dubai and she just sleeps with one person make money and buy clothes and perfumes to come and sell but i told her and that she could take me there when ever she was going. I told her i dont have money but she told me she will pay for me and i pay her bac on our return.. we has gotten so close now so she trusted me.

Hmmm Aunty Ama the very day we went we didnt go to a hotel as she said, we went straight to one big house that belonged to one Arab man. He was excited to see me so i knew that was the man she was about to link me to, that night she left for clubbing with the mans friend. He tied me to the bed in a romantic way and asked me to suck his dick which i did but he womt let me stop and my jaws were coming out he started beating me and telling me i wS going to give him a Mouth Action for an hour so i better cooperate because he was goin to pay me 18,000 dollars.

i suffered but i did, the next minute he sat on my face i tot i was going to smell his anus (so to speak) but he asked me to lick because thats the only way he can come. I was hesitating till he threatened me with a live snake in the room. I had soo much regrets but i was already there, i licked it till poo started coming out and this man asked me to eat it.

I have really suffered my God i still have scars on my body from the whips i got from not just eating everything..he brought a huge dog for me to suck on the genitals and warned that it will chew me if i dont do it well and that ended my life.he then left to his room and started talking to his friend on phone (i knew it was abiut me but i codnt understand the language) Aunt Ama i didnt blink am eye that night.

The following day, my friend insulted me and told me how loose i am booked a flight for me to come bac to Ghana and gave me 5700 dollars .
I haven’t survived this and its been almost a year. I am contemplating on ending my life. I don’t know what to do. I reported to the police here to arrest the lady but they kept tossing me about, one of them told me it was even my fault”.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/dubai-porta-potty-another-lady-shares-her-encounter/

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Its because you ladies are easily moved by money....

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by daddytime(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Shiit eaters be forming instagrampreneurs and big babes...

Tueeehhh

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by chuksville(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2019
There's nothing ladies cannot do for money... Slay queens are the sole reason the World is plunging into the unknown today.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by meobizy(f): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2019
The reason why fake news is a problem today is because too many idiots believe things without evidence.

41 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by BusinessHub1: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Only if Africa has good leaders who make things easy for us, all these won’t be.

7 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by millionboi2: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Guys bn eating poo 4money since .
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
dingbang:
Its because you ladies are easily moved by money....

What exactly moves men into beheading another human for rituals? Bread?

The only difference is how each side dey take hustle. E no get who no dey moved by money.
Some just go the very extra mile.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by LexngtonSteele: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
cool
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by ekaette1621: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Women are idiots
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by nymphomaniac(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Disgusting! The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
gringrin Yeah Yeah, Wealth creators

They can do anything....grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Muscomide: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

What exactly moves men into beheading another human for rituals? Bread?

The only difference is how each side dey take hustle. E no get who no dey moved by money.

Jus negodu.........

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by CHoccolaTE: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
ekaette1621:
Women are idiots
Men are animals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by ifeo(f): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Guy, you are funny o.. They should show you pix of them eating poo bah

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Newboss(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Great!

They must work for that mula. angry
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by bizzibodi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
kikio1992:
Another lady has shared her nasty "Dubai porta potty' encounter," narrating how she was tricked into the trade of eating feces for money.

We earlier shared the story of how ladies go to Dubai to have sex with Rich Arab men who also poo into their mouth.

They have sex with Arab men who poo from their anus directly into the mouth of these prettt ladies all for dollars. The ladies also have sex with animals like dogs and camels.

Another Ghanaian lady has shared her Dubai Porta Potty experience - which she was tricked into. Because she wasn’t able to go through all the disgusting sexual experiences, she was paid $5,700 instead of $18,000.

Read the full story below;

“Hi Aunty Ama, please keep this a secret for me in the name of God.
I realised i had to let it out when i saw some people air their views on other platforms.

I am also part of the ladys who have been sexually abused in Dubai. i met a lady on facebook who happens to travel there alot because i saw pictures of her on the dessert and all so when we started getting familiar through facebook comment i inbox her and we became friends from there.

She told me later how she make money by goin to dubai and she just sleeps with one person make money and buy clothes and perfumes to come and sell but i told her and that she could take me there when ever she was going. I told her i dont have money but she told me she will pay for me and i pay her bac on our return.. we has gotten so close now so she trusted me.

Hmmm Aunty Ama the very day we went we didnt go to a hotel as she said, we went straight to one big house that belonged to one Arab man. He was excited to see me so i knew that was the man she was about to link me to, that night she left for clubbing with the mans friend. He tied me to the bed in a romantic way and asked me to suck his dick which i did but he womt let me stop and my jaws were coming out he started beating me and telling me i wS going to give him a Mouth Action for an hour so i better cooperate because he was goin to pay me 18,000 dollars.

i suffered but i did, the next minute he sat on my face i tot i was going to smell his anus (so to speak) but he asked me to lick because thats the only way he can come. I was hesitating till he threatened me with a live snake in the room. I had soo much regrets but i was already there, i licked it till poo started coming out and this man asked me to eat it.

I have really suffered my God i still have scars on my body from the whips i got from not just eating everything..he brought a huge dog for me to suck on the genitals and warned that it will chew me if i dont do it well and that ended my life.he then left to his room and started talking to his friend on phone (i knew it was abiut me but i codnt understand the language) Aunt Ama i didnt blink am eye that night.

The following day, my friend insulted me and told me how loose i am booked a flight for me to come bac to Ghana and gave me 5700 dollars .
I haven’t survived this and its been almost a year. I am contemplating on ending my life. I don’t know what to do. I reported to the police here to arrest the lady but they kept tossing me about, one of them told me it was even my fault”.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/dubai-porta-potty-another-lady-shares-her-encounter/

With this kind of shitty stories Midwestern gals in Italy will begin to relocate to to Dubai in droves.

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
What a life cry

Don't kill yourself sis
Life happens and you got to get over it and move on .

After all you weren't expecting 18k$ just for bleeping till done

4 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by VirginFinder: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tueh

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
And later they'll come to the gram forming fashion designer and cream vendors. . .flaunting dollars in private jets. Making young girls jealous and deceiving gullible followes . Later they'll say God is blessing dem. Tueh.
Check my siggy

22 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Itzurboi(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
When you fail to understand the value of ethics in pursuit of material gain, you should be ready to dance to any genre life plays back at you....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by CaptainMarvel(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
embarassed undecided
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by ikaboy: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Women weh de suck dick swallow sperm voluntarily will take that poo for money. What a specie of being.
Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
meobizy:
The reason why fake news is a problem today is because too many idiots believe things without evidence.

which evidence, its every where, unless you re a beneficiary of this evil trade.

14 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Kingv(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
And I have a female cousin in Dubai cry

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dmpaul:
And later they'll come to the gram forming fashion designer and cream vendors. . .flaunting dollars in private jets. Making young girls jealous and deceiving gullible followes . Later they'll say God is blessing dem. Tueh.

you re on point, they buy Bentley's and estate in lekki and banana island, now we know the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter by bettercreature(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kingv:
And I have a cousin sister in Dubai cry
It's all lies just to get traffic.Dubai isnt Saudi Arabia
People do strange things for money but never by force and i dont think there is anyone paying $18.000 per night

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.