Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant (35552 Views)

Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / Lady Tricked Into Taking One-way, Extorted Of N26k In Lagos / I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Chelsea82: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2019
18 year Old Nigerian girl named faith who was tricked and told that ashawo business Is booming in Mali only to get pregnant.

Faith said that she "i left the work am doing in Nigeria to come to Mali only for her to get pregnant".

She said travelled there without telling her family members with the Hope that she will return back home a millionaire.

Burst into tears crying as she is now been set to be deported back to Nigeria extremely poor and with 8 months pregnancy.

One of the victim there is a 16 year old Nigerian teenage mother who came to Mali through Benin Republic as she was promise a new life and a well paid job, "She said we were going to Europe where i could make a lot of money as a house help. That she wasn't prepared for what happened next i was forced into prostitution".

According to Aljazeera,said:

"Nigerian officials are trying to rescue 20,000 girls forced into the sex trade in Mali - but their efforts are constantly hindered by corruption".

As many of them are forced to sleep with ten thousand men's a day.

Watch Video
Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/18-year-old-faith-tricked-into.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Chelsea82: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2019
See Full Video HERE

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by successmatters(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2019
Chelsea82:
18year Old Nigerian Girl Named Faith Who Was Tricked and Told That Ashawo Business Is Booming In Mali, And Travelled there without telling her Family Members with the Hope that she will return Back home A Millionaire. Burst Into Tears Crying As She Is Now Been Set To Be Deported Back To Nigeria Extremely Poor and With 8 Months Pregnancy!!!

Na so
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Abfinest007(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
sorry for wrong adviser
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by MudRaker: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2019
This one no sabi wetin dem dey call "fck well".

It is only Nigerian men that can pay well.

But because dem use abroad swear for una for Benin you carry yourself go Mali go dey fck broke ass mandigo donkey dik for 2000 CFA.

Edo people stupid die

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmmm sad

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by swdigitals(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
We are complaining that Nigeria is now the comedy country that makes all other countries laugh, these ones are here complicating issues.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Teeboi56: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
As much as am drinking my Pepsi and gala he know consign me
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by kushercain: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mali of all places? Naija which way

11 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tarnishing Nigeria image everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by lekbel09(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Will all these ones now come and join the evergrowing population here?food and jobs wey never even reach us sef
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Bighead9: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
The developers of Lagos, Kano and Abuja are presently developing Mali with Prostitution. grin grin grin

Ibo's Amaka. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by holluwai(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
MALI
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Remyboyhefty(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by CaptainMarvel(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is sad.. Is there any way one can contribute to helping these girls return

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lies they know wassup
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Fortunex9(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
No Wonder ... I Said It Girls In Nigeria Has Reduced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by bujebudanu1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
At least she's abroad
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Chipink(f): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't know why yoruba girls loves prostitution
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
only stupid hoes get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tricked?? OK na
Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by oriewanbe: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
So Mali too dey deport Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
They look like those from the other side. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo) / Abidemi Rufai Arrested In New York For Defrauding Washington State / RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.