Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,824 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue (16714 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Gunmen Burn DSS, FRSC Offices In Nnewi Over Nigerian Flag / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Gandollar(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2019
nzeobi:
this is not what we should bequeath the generation coming after us
You can tell that to buhari and his goons. I have never been scared for the lives of electoral workers like now.
Poor Nigerians take up this ad-hoc job to support themselves financially at a great risk to their lives.

Buhari and his gang of thieves waited all these years to taste the cookie and now they have, they would rather burn down the country in order to remain in power.

If buhari was not a slowpoke, he would have realized the enormous damage this is doing to his sham government. But what does he know? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by SocialFinance: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Orthom the criminal. Killer squad in action

That's is the stronghold of APC

Hope no one is still in doubt that the killer herdsmen are actually Orthom sponsored hoodlums
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Gandollar(f): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2019
Itzcaleb:
Wahala everywhere
Was it like this in 2015?
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by tadezky(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2019
This a very terrible trend already gaining momentum. The act of burning electoral materials and even inec offices,is it by force to serve?...This goes on to only show that our politicians are only for themselves n not u and I because a politician knows now that all he has to do in area he is not popular is to send armed thugs to burn materials as to render the ballots cast there invalid.

It is better inec nips this trend in the bud by not issuing cert. Of return to electoral offenders if they win eventually!.
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Gandollar(f): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2019
TheStrongest:
In the spirit of the International women day, We Celebrate All Our Female Leaders,

Ambode yes, but Aisha doesn't qualify for that list as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by ClearFlair: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Nbote:
Dats d new modus Operandi of d desperate APC... Burn offices and Units in areas dey are sure of losing

The shock of Atiku’s defeat has scrambled this one’s brain. grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by temitemi1(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2019
The fear of defeat
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by chimeziedickson: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2019
So shameful that the burning of electoral materials keep repeating itself while security outfits abound...Is this d legacies these old monkies are leaving for the next generation....Im just watching in high definition..
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Gandollar(f): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Ray97:
suprise they didnt say fulani? Msteew
If they we're fulani, they would all dead by now.
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by tallerSSS: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2019
mattonnairaland:
Benue and AkwaIbom no election. Any result declared is null and void.
that's not true.. I'm sure you are not in any of this state presently.. I'm in akwaibom every where is peaceful..just yesterday some thugs were arrested that were imported from who state to disrupt election but everything is under control
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by TheStrongest: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Gandollar:
Ambode yes, but Aisha doesn't qualify for that list as a leader.
Aisha does ooo.. Whatever she's doing now is because of her safety and that of her children. The Cabal won't mind unleashing mayhem on her if she does otherwise.. But what do I know?
Wait ooo, this woman has corruption charges against her oo...
You're right o
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Gandollar(f): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2019
omooba969:

U still blowing grammar...lolcheesy
You are so fvcking annoying with your cloned moniker. Buzz off pls embarassed
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by luvinhubby(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Buhari and APC just reversed back all the progress Nigeria made under Goodluck Jonathan in all directions.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by collinsVP: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2019
TheStrongest:
In the spirit of the International women day, We Celebrate All Our Female Leaders,

Your head de there kiss
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2019
TheStrongest:

nawa for you oh, what is ambode doing in that picture, are you saying......
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by oglalasioux(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2019
TheStrongest:

Kai!

The spirit of Ambode will never forgive you because you've killed him already.
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by markfour(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2019
foolish state....
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by yemmybx(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2019
TheStrongest:

is Gov. Ambidextrous a female leader?
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by islandmoon: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2019
R2bees:
Despite the videos that circulated round the social media during presidential election, U.N and their Cohorts still went ahead to affirm our election was free and fair. These idiots don't mean well for this country.. ONLY GOD CAN HELP US.

look at this man! do you think the want any china to emerge from Africa? china is giving them enough tough time already beside do you know how many people will run to embassey to apply for visa and pay visa fee and toefl ? like this they wont have to worry about any economy threat from Africa in the next 4 years.

but one thing I know is the God that delivered us from Abacha will also deliver us from Buhari
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by omooba969(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2019
chimeziedickson:
So shameful that the burning of electoral materials keep repeating itself while security outfits abound...Is this d legacies these old monkies are leaving for the next generation....Im just watching in high definition..

Monkeys

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by ogbonti: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2019
So this is Buhari''s legacy? And someone will flag my naira land account when I call for a coup? INTERESTING!!!!
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Maket: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2019
Most useless Governor on human planet
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by tajuh: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2019
Ortomatic cancellation?
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by bmos(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2019
fakuta:
I am preparing for wailing and hailing for the next 4 years, whoever I vote should get ready for Accountability and action.
After electing them to office I will not let them rest untill they fulfill their promises

Who u be young lady? When u have not even reached voting age
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by fixedfolly: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2019
successmatters:
They will do anything to remove ortom by force so r hey can install a puppet that will repel the anti grazing laws.
You talk alot of rubbish you know?
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by Jolite(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2019
emoboy4u:
what's up Naija,why are these things not happening in the North ?
Because they know Buhari will be declared winner, otherwise hey the baboons and dog would have stil been soaked in the blood.useless country where my mother got married from and gave birth to me.
Re: Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue by mechanics(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2019
Poor deployment of security officers in that local government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Only A Mad Person Will Say North Will Remain In Power For 100 Years / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.