Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,382 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari (22003 Views)

Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / You Can’t Defect To APC With Our Mandate, PDP Tells Matawalle, Others / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by Ten06(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
It is easier for the camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Atiku to reclaim whatever mandate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by baganas: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Atiku is a democrat, going to court is part and parcel of true democracy...Atiku should be allowed to exercise his right and reclaim our stolen mandate... Atiku Abubakar- the peoples president' you will win in court inshaa Allah in Jesus name. Amen
Atiku is already in court so let's see how it goes. I'm please to note that among atikulooters it's no longer victory at the polls but victory in court. Money can't buy everything. The votes of 15m Nigerians cannot be brought in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by bengasyl(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2019
musictori:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has asked President Buhari to stop gloating . He should therefore end his diversionary tactics and get ready to meet the people’s candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in court.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/pdp-to-buhari-atiku-will-soon-regain.html

Dreamer, wake up after 2023 .
Love your courage though
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by Abbeywondrous(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku will keep on going to court while Buhari will keep on ruling.
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2019
The look on my face anytime I hear ATIKU and his Wailers

Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
islandmoon:

seem you strongly believe there is no God just like your predecessors , God is humanity , God is the people, God is the conscience !
you can not watch the killing of the benue people, the plateau people, southern kaduna people ! the killing and militarization of rivers people and say the rigging is justified , the people need a government that can protect them and I strongly God will do that because I will not go on the street protecting! God is not stupid! he's probably punishing PDP for their 16 years of looting and he will do same for the killings of Christians nationwide.

you are trying to ridicule God or underestimate the power of God, my dear dont mock God!!

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil )

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, He died before time.

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said: "Not even God can sink it"

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: "Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that.

I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, Today we are more famous than Him" (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that's for you."

He died at the age of 32 of the AIDS in a horrible manner.

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
"I don't need your Jesus". A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .

Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas, Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....
The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:

"My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.."
She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full "

Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken .

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle .

So! dont think God is stupid!

No one understands the Ways of God so stop assuming that God would kill anyone for mocking Him. God is bigger than the mockery of any man and would not stoop low to kill someone for denying Him.

And for everyone up there that you claim were murdered by God, there are thousands who are mocking God everyday and are still alive.

There are righteous people who died young while there are wicked people who lived to old age. No one knows God's Ways. No one can understand His Ways.

Stop assuming that God killed one person because that person mocked God. God is not a human being who can be that petty. For the thousands who mock Him, there are millions who love and worship Him.

And should there come a time when we may all decide not to praise Him, God is capable of raising stones who would praise Him.

I believe in God, but I also believe in the ability of man to make right decisions independent of God. That is why we have brains and consciences. You can't be asking help from God when you use your own hands to vote for a man of questionable character like Atiku. A man whom you would rather have than Buhari, not because he is a saint or a honest man but because of some reasons that are plain hard to explain. At least, no one has been able to explain to me how Atiku is better than Buhari. The tenet of his campaign was restructuring but yet his understanding of it was pathetically shallow.
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by linearity: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
One would think those, who are telling others to ‘stop gloating’, will pause a little; take their own advise and ‘stop dreaming’.

But, this is 9ja and like every where else, dreaming is allowed.
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by odehaj: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Until then, atikuwailing continues
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by Adeevah(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
musictori:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has asked President Buhari to stop gloating and showboating on Nigerians with what they described as "the stolen 2019 Presidential mandate".

According to PDP, the 'people's candidate', Atiku Abubakar would soon retrieve the presidential mandate from Buhari at the tribunal. The party said this in a statement released by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan. Read below

The party further describes President Buhari’s renewed attack and blame game on PDP administrations as a lame attempt to divert public attention from the overwhelming evidence that he rigged the elections, as well as from the plots by his Presidency to obstruct the clear winner, Atiku Abubakar, from going to the tribunal to reclaim the mandate freely given to him by Nigerians.

It indeed speaks volumes that President Buhari, in his claimed integrity and anti-corruption stance, is grandstanding over the violent rigging of the elections and his attempt to foist himself into a second term in office on the pedestal of stolen votes.

President Buhari and his All Progressives Congress (APC) should know that the PDP and Nigerians are focused and will not be distracted by any sort of blackmail in the pursuit of the mandate and we are confident that our justices will never allow an illegitimate government to sit over the affairs of our dear nation.

Moreover, if anybody has a question to answer on the administration of the nation’s resources, it is President Buhari, who has not been able to offer any explanation on the looting of over N14 trillion from revenue generating agencies in a space of three years under his direct supervision.

We ask; was it the PDP that siphoned over N9 trillion, through underhand contracts, as detailed in the leaked NNPC memo, in the same sector President Buhari directly supervises as Minister of Petroleum Resources?

Was it the PDP that stole the over N1.1 trillion worth of crude illegally lifted and diverted with 18 unregistered companies in 2017; the over N1.4 trillion in fraudulent oil subsidy regime and many more scams, including funds meant for the welfare of victims of insurgency in the North East under the Buhari administration?

Whereas the PDP administrations created wealth and applied our national resources on massive infrastructural development in all critical sectors; paid off our huge foreign and domestic debts and grew our economy to be one of fastest growing in the world, President Buhari, within a space of three years ran our economy into recession and cannot point to any development project his administration initiated and completed despite the huge opportunities at his disposal.

President Buhari must note that Nigerians are no longer interested in his incompetence and blame game and this is the very reason they voted massively against him on February 23. He should therefore end his diversionary tactics and get ready to meet the people’s candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in court.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/pdp-to-buhari-atiku-will-soon-regain.html

He should come and collect it �
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by Gkemz: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
I like the confidence of Atiku and PDP but the problem is will Buhari be willing to relinquish power he stole from Atiku
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by bkool7(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Atiku is a democrat, going to court is part and parcel of true democracy...Atiku should be allowed to exercise his right and reclaim our stolen mandate... Atiku Abubakar- the peoples president' you will win in court inshaa Allah in Jesus name. Amen

You ppl should stop deceiving Atiku and yourselves

Those for Pmb are more than those against him.

Ema pe nibe!

Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by sageer1706(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku will send PMB back to Daura (before election) and he lost now Atiku will reclaim his stolen mandate... when will this self deceit stop
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
So, as gods of Nigeria collected $150 million from MKO Abiola using 1993 election as pipelines, these gods have set 2019 election as pipelines to collect their money back from Atiku not even the pleading from OBJ their present chief priest can appease these gods.

The bazaar at SDP Jos convention of the SDP primary that produced Abiola as SDP presidential candidate can be likened to PHC Wike's PDP primary that produced Atiku. Unfortunately, Atiku was a major contender in Jos.

Nobody dead or alive has spent money like Atiku on the aspiration of ruling Nigeria, not even Abiola. Atiku spent in 1993 and still spending till date. I think spiritually, he violated a law by fighting Obj as VP. I can see the gods of Nigeria collecting their money back as they did to Abiola.

He should forget Lawyers. They cannot help him. He should spend on Orphanages and sick people.
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by CDMagazine(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by grandstar(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
For him to "reclaim" his mandate, there'll be chaos in this country? The streets will boil. I shudder at the thought

There will be a pogrom targetted at Igbo's in the North and this time, the Igbo's will not turn the other cheek. It will be a head for head!

The entire country will be restive. Let this man kuku accept defeat
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by LIBERTY1980(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
stop deceiving yourself, Atiku is not in God's plan for nigeria, pmb is the chosen one, he was chosen by God, take it or leave it, even devil can not stop buhari, we have move to next level.
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by ogbonti: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Enice:
for Atiku to be declared winner at the courts, there must be "substantial non compliance" this word is pregnant with a lot of technicalities. it does not mean rigging took place in one or two states, it does not mean soldiers attacked a community on election day, it does not mean voting did not place early in some areas or that there was vote buying. what means is that you should be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you won the election fair and square. take for example if the total votes for yobe and borno were cancelled, a rerun will be declared because the total number of voters in these two state is more than the margin between the APC and PDP. in a rerun, Buhari will floor Atiku in these areas. in 2007, even when Yaradua came out to say the elections were rigged in his favor, the Supreme Court still declared him the winner. why was this so? because it is very difficult to prove substantial non compliance.

This epistle you wrote is unnecessary. Did you read what I said about substantial evidence or you are just typing as a paid NPOWER robot working at an APC commmand and control room, creating discord and Atiku election petition weariness on social media?
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by ogbonti: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
cyrilamx:
Just like the solid evidence of rigging Buhari had against Yaradua (and even the beneficiary admitted) didnt make Yaradua a gonna?

You are comparing Apples to Oranges. Atiku is not Buhari, and Buhari is not Yaradua. The evidence Atiku is claiming to have in 2019 is not the same as what Buhari presented in 2007. The circumstances are different. The Judges we had in 2007 are not the same as those in 2019. In 2007, An opposition party has not emerged as a winner in Nigeria’s history and the use of bullion vans by a politician to bribe voters on Election Day was not issue then. So stop being particular about the conclusion with no deference to the premise that led to such conclusions. 2007 is not 2019!!!!!
Re: Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari by ogbonti: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
NOC1:

My brother i am real, no court can declare Atiku winner. It is impossible, the only possibility is a rerun, which is an uphill struggle with the way our Judiciary is been funded and designed, the executive will blackmail so many Judges in Coming weeks and force them out, seat down and watch.

My brother, I have been alive, and old enough to see events and conclude that nothing in life is impossible. Even a lay man will tell you, “nothing person never see before” apart from Atiku petition issue, let me personally advise you. If you keep feeding the spirit of IMPOSSIBILITY in your personal life, you can’t achieve anything in life. Dare to be optimistic, what do you have to lose by being hopeful?

FINALLY, what else has Buhari got to do than what he did to Onnoghen? Watch how this allegation against him will slide and no action will be taken again and he will be retired quietly with full benefits. THE DEED WAS DONE TO PROTECT BUHARI RE-ELECTION RIGGING, NOT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port / Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF / APC Crisis: Buhari Asks Osinbajo To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.