Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix (52763 Views)

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by toprealman: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Untainted007:
Some people are born to be stupid. Politicians will keep their children safe abroad and brain wash you to risk your own life to their own advantages. Anyway, some people are naturally born to be stupid and senseless.
Even more stupid are those who argue that incompetent persons should be re-elected for them to complete a second term in office.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by pepigeorge(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Untainted007:
Some people are born to be stupid. Politicians will keep their children safe abroad and brain wash you to risk your own life to their own advantages. Anyway, some people are naturally born to be stupid and senseless.

Stop being gullible... Can u prove they actually want to snatch ballot box...
People can be murdered and snatching ballot box will be use as cover up..

U guys gat brains...use them to analyze before conclusion.

Opposition can kill their opponent supporters and frame it on ballot box snatching
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by bumzylongs: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
ballot box snatchers....I dey hail oooo!!! man must chop, make una continue the hustle he go pay one day but una go suffer no be small/ una fit even die b4 una time cox niggaz eyes red & street dey harsh
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by horlique(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
CastedDude:
Some political thugs have been apprehended in Akwa Ibom state while allegedly attempt to snatch ballot boxes and electoral materials during the ongoing governorship and House of Assembly elections.

The suspects were nabbed and overpowered by youths at the rack centre in Ward 2, Ibiono Ibom local government area.

They were beaten to pulp by the youths after being caught as they revealed a politician/senator as their sponsor.

The suspects were later handed over to the security operatives at the polling unit.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/thugs-nabbed-while-attempting-to-snatch-ballot-boxes-in-akwea-ibom.html
this is lovely...
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by wiseone28: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2019
jrusky:

People like you annoys me with passion. Is your eyes working at all? I guess No. Pls show me where they mentioned it's pdp that snatched ballot boxes in this thread?

Your own party in Lagos that forced people at gun point in Lagos I guess your brain couldn't recalled that show of shame isn't?

Pls leave here if your sense of reasoning is in north pole ok.
Stop wailing we all know its PDP Bassey Albert boys
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by atobs4real(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Despite what have happened to the people who tried this 2weeks ago, you guys still dear such. Mo gbedi fun yiooooo
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by 12fruits(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Next, who else want the same treatment? Where are their children? Don't risk your life for politician, they will never give you appointment for killing and snatching ballots boxes.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by engrjacuzzi: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
even if these ones end in jail, I won't have pity on them. the greedy politician or senator that sent them, must have had children, relatives, Cousins yet they volunteered to risk their life because of #5,000.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
wiseone28:
Stop wailing we all know its PDP Bassey Albert boys

*You all know* pls you and who if I may ask?

Pls go and vote ok. Talk later.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
The problem with most of these knuckleheads the politicians always succeed in using to cause havoc is that they aren't social media savvy.

If they were, they would have seen what happened to the present Ambassador against ballot box snatching "Demola" from Isolo and how Akwa Ibom isn't a place to go try all the shenanigans.

As we speak or write here, Demola still can't tell what day of the week it is or the name of the country he is presently in. The cache and memory card of his brain was wiped and deleted clean by hard concrete rocks.

Dem suppose light them up the usual Akwa Ibom way.

Asswipes...
very creative write up!!!! Well done bro
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by daddytime(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
very creative write up!!!! Well done bro

Thanks boss...
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Obudupikin: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2019
That's how we roll down South.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Ubayaka(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Funny bunch of miscreants
Their juju has failed them.
Poverty die die!
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by 4ckTOT0: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Is that guy smiling cheesy grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by frankblinkz(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Nayo08:
you've mentioned the party already bro
lolz....oya now come and defend your claim, Then tell us who formed Umbrella party... Cuz I know of APC...UPP, PDP...

Lol... I Dnt know umbrella party ..
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by sunbilor(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin grin Good for them they've forgotten that snatch at your own risk also applies to gubernatorial election.... If I mention the party now they will say I hate Umbrella party grin
We know who has been flooding Akwa Ibom with thugs from Edo state. If I talk they will say I hate the broom party,
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2019
This is d kind of news that gladdens my heart.crush them beyond recovery
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2019
I don’t hail from AKWA IBOM but I have strong ties with them.
I envy them
AKWA IBOM youths take no shit
They detest CRIME.

They always move with PETROL and TYRES
IF caught, the person will be dealt with ruthlessly AKWA IBOM is the most peaceful NIGER DELTA state

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 11:49am On Mar 09, 2019
This is d kind of news that gladdens my heart.crush them beyond recovery so that in 2023when they are contracted to go to akwa ibom or any where else to perpetrate this kind of lawlessness, they will have a rethink.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:

Thanks boss...
am beginning to think a day is coming when d youths will b unleashed mercilessly on our politicians ooo
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2019
sunbilor:
We know who has been flooding Akwa Ibom with thugs from Edo state. If I talk they will say I hate the broom party,
e no go pass that crab head like oshiomohle nau
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by daddytime(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Gentleziggy:
am beginning to think a day is coming when d youths will b unleashed mercilessly on our politicians ooo

Never say never..it will happen sooner than you envisage and there'd be no stopping them once the movement has taken full traction due to pent up anger and resentments over time.

Na kasala e go be...even the military will be overwhelmed I tell you..

Na small small toto dey wide..we shall get there
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
They flattened their flat heads

L

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Fathertony: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2019
Trendvom58:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
070-83-79-63-85
winning is guaranteed
Let's discuss business
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Untainted007: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2019
pepigeorge:

Stop being gullible... Can u prove they actually want to snatch ballot box...
People can be murdered and snatching ballot box will be use as cover up..

U guys gat brains...use them to analyze before conclusion.

Opposition can kill their opponent supporters and frame it on ballot box snatching

In a nutshell are u saying thugs don't work for politicians? Every politician have their set of thugs whom they count on to cause havoc on their behave in case where they are not been favoured. The high rates of joblessness and poverty level has pushed even decent guys into thuggery so they can be able to feed themselves.
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jaynom:
grin The guy in the Middle (orange shirt) cannot believe what's happening to him grin
his political dream of beating has come to pass,more beating is loading tongue
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Nayo08(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
frankblinkz:
lolz....oya now come and defend your claim, Then tell us who formed Umbrella party... Cuz I know of APC...UPP, PDP...

Lol... I Dnt know umbrella party ..
you weren't the one that mentioned it grin
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by KB9ice(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin
kingemzy5:
grin grin grin Good for them they've forgotten that snatch at your own risk also applies to gubernatorial election.... If I mention the party now they will say I hate Umbrella party grin
grin
kingemzy5:
Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by Gentleziggy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
careytommy37:
Trust my pips, we no dey slack. Knack akpako nonsense comot from their brains. cool
we for abuja here dey hail una ooo goooooooooood jobs men wey get mind.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix by frankblinkz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nayo08:
you weren't the one that mentioned it grin
Hahahaha bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.