Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! (864 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Okonjo-Iweala Tops Financial Times’ 25 Most Influential Women Of 2021 (Full List / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by debaj10: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Suddenly, it came to me!
what's wrong with the women of Lagos?!
I can understand that the men are mostly 'womanwrappers'; hence their being dominated by one guy
(the jagaban?)
- husbands, brothers, sons, all mentally raped...
(do you hate me? are you angry?)

but the women!
omg, what's going on?!
yesterday was world women's day.
today, the ruling party is fielding two men-
despite having former women deputy governors!
abi, were they just window dressing?
a was to garner votes without any real purpose?
is that what Lagos women are-
purposeless arm candy?
hear them on radio, demanding equity and calling themselves feminists.
na for mout?
and who wants to bet-
they will all stay at home today, with their womanwrappers close by.
abi I lie?
Re: What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by Styluscrib(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Check what's wrong with your feelings and notions

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by SEGLIZ: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2019
I can see a fundamentalist gone twisted out. learn to resolve your frustration without holding on to lame groups.
so going out to vote a woman is the sole purpose of women voting during an election? I can just imagine your twisted thought!?
it is high time we do things based on purpose and not sentiment. your campaign came in too late..

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by debaj10: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:
I can see a fundamentalist gone twisted out. learn to resolve your frustration without holding on to lame groups.
so going out to vote a woman is the sole purpose of women voting during an election? I can just imagine your twisted thought!?
it is high time we do things based on purpose and not sentiment. your campaign came in too late..
is ur argument then that the former deputy governors were too inept and therefore cast aside?
Re: What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by KunleyY19(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Late Propaganda...

Apart From Lagos mention other states with as many as 3 female deputy governors in abt 20years of democracy
Re: What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by debaj10: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
KunleyY19:
Late Propaganda...

Apart From Lagos mention other states with as many as 3 female deputy governors in abt 20years of democracy
1. u think I'm interested in a failed political system?
2. we had world women's day last week. are u aware?
3. ur mention of 3 female deputies actually buttresses my point. why did they fail to progress, unlike their male counterparts?
Re: What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by KunleyY19(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
debaj10:
1. u think I'm interested in a failed political system?
2. we had world women's day last week. are u aware?
3. ur mention of 3 female deputies actually buttresses my point. why did they fail to progress, unlike their male counterparts?

Orelope is currently the special adviser to the President on SDG...
Re: What's Wrong With The Women Of Lagos?! by debaj10: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2019
KunleyY19:

Orelope is currently the special adviser to the President on SDG...
lol instead of governor, abi? what an upgrade! wehdon sa!! smh

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Win Sokoto Election With Just 342 Margin / Dangote Refinery’ll Improve Nigeria’s Trade Balance By $2bn Yearly –IMF / Buhari Decries Money Lost To Medical Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.