Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) (22881 Views)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
christejames:
Fake news!

I know Alabade very well, he can never swat to hurt even a fly. I believe it's his bosom friend Okoro that influenced him into this...

#caveatemptor
if you know him very well that means you need to be arrested ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by OkunrinOloro: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afo- I can't say it.

[img]https://i./ZPO.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afonjas nd Rituals ar lik 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Emceesaka: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
You don't do it and human being parts were seeing in your house. Nah wah oooooo oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afonjas breaking Records back to back

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by BlackfireX: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Na dem...

Skull miners incorporated.

Burobanka

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by omoteacher(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Even the dead can't RIP , human will still find way to harvest part of their bodies.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Afonja007: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ogun state should be giving country of its own for Christ sake before they pollute other Nigerians finish ,if Alfa is not caught with human tongue and ponyor owolabi will be caught with human pen**s or musibau with human bweast or human hand cry

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by hollywater: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
zera:
Afonjas
Na dem o my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
skull scouters on the loose

AFONJA AMAKA grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by DsureHouz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
christejames:
Fake news!

I know Alabade very well, he can never swat to hurt even a fly. I believe it's his bosom friend Okoro that influenced him into this...

#caveatemptor
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by dreamwords: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afonja and rituals is like afonja babe and dirty, ,,,so soi inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Smell me Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
kingxsamz:
No I won't say it!! I WON'T SAY IT!!!

Let me help you.... SKULL MIIIINNNNNNEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS!

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Kingjames(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
My work is simple; I have medicine for ‘manpower’, that can make a man ‘strong’ for 30 minutes of sex. One goes for N2,000 – N2,500. Let me advise the police.
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afonja ooooo, regular trademark, home of assorted parts, importer and exporter, general merchandise in various types of parts grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Jamorezzi: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Send me 1 man power then , 1800 last price .
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
more destruction fall on you grin
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
mtcheeeew
i think say na better person self, i no know say na Atiku local herbalist. I no talk oh, abeg make i come dey run before EFCC go come catch me grin grin grin grin
grin tongue cheesy
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Na then,
Afonja

Them no they miss their target

Skull mining

Their mate they go off shore make fortune come back

Them dey hear they harvest their people

Ndi ojoo

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ogun again
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by noisy45(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Useless skull and human parts mining yolobas. Even to sell common pure water they will mine skull and body parts to use for rituals to increase sales of the pure water
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
MrTrend:

See graphic photo below:

See more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/herbalist-arrested-with-human-parts-in-ogun/

Seriously, why are you people so devilish. With all the bastard churches and mosques, majority of Nigerians are still wicked people.
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Martins232(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afo.... Afom is paining me.
I no talk oo

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by LarryBee1k: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by gwama: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why do you say herbalists instead just out of the law, bandits, murderers. cool cool
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae's, Don't tell me he wanted to use it to do suya or meat pie. Nigerian/African Atheist are deceiving themselves. I won't blame the which, because most of them haven't seen anything like this.
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by MrGerald(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
MrTrend:

See graphic photo below:

See more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/herbalist-arrested-with-human-parts-in-ogun/
I only travel across SW region, praying nothing will take me inside any of those their ruin and dirty villages before I start looking for my head, I can imagine how smelly that region could be filled with decayed human parts everywhere, they should stop being barbaric and primitive.
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke's Brother, Olugbade Escapes Kidnapping Attempt In Oyo / Gray Ekpezu: Family Of UNICAL Student Shot Dead By Soldiers Seeks Justice / Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.