Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Make Your Website Appear On The First Page Of Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Website Appear On The First Page Of Google (1599 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search / 15 Years Of Google At A Glance!!!! / Ever Seen The Source Code Of Google.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Website Appear On The First Page Of Google by ifyclose2(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2010
now, this is a recently- revealed and intelligent method of skyrocketing your website traffic and earnings by just creating and submitting softwares to software directories. these softwares only take about 10 MINUTES to create, and the submission is AUTOMATIC!

click on the microsoft word document below and view:
good luck

Re: How To Make Your Website Appear On The First Page Of Google by Koboe(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
There are lots of ways to make your website appear as number on Google.
Examples are:

1) Good content: Your web site must have a good content of which if it's blog should be updated as often as possible.
2) Keyword: Your contents must be rich with your keywords. Do it wisely in other not to abuse it

Read more,

What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Join the Entrepreneur's Forum.

Thanks,
Re: How To Make Your Website Appear On The First Page Of Google by universallaw: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Koboe: There are lots of ways to make your website appear as number on Google.
Examples are:

1) Good content: Your web site must have a good content of which if it's blog should be updated as often as possible.
2) Keyword: Your contents must be rich with your keywords. Do it wisely in other not to abuse it

Read more,

What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Join the Entrepreneur's Forum.

Thanks,

I would like to extend a few more,like creating a sitemap creator(it lists the pages on the website)and is useful for Google spiders as well as users..update the site regularly,submission to search engines,directories,good website design,uptime are some of the SEO tips to increase pagerank.I am using the SEV service from XnYnZ.com which covers the major SEO techniques and helps in obtaining the desired pagerank.

(1) (Reply)

Evilage.wapka.mobi For Sale At Just A Token! / Smartweb.com.ng + My Webdesigner Are Rude learn from this. / Zenith Bank Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.