Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed (4264 Views)

35k white German Shepherd And Black And Tan German Shepherd Puppies Available / Beautiful Black And Tan German Shepherd Puppies Available / Solid Caucasian Shepherd And German Shepherd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Very well bred and excellent female slant GSD needed asap.

Rgds
Woofpax.
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by dabtee: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
In lagos?
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
anywhere theres goodness
dabtee:
In lagos?
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by djslimprick(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
I need a male Caucasian dog to cross my dog. she is on her heat period naw. any one should please contact me ASAP. 08029153356. urgently.
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by Blissdudu: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Female Rottweiler for sale

2 Likes

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by Bomae: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more
https:///CanineEducation

ACTIVATED CHARCOAL

Activated charcoal is often used to treat dogs of intoxication and overdose. It works by absorbing the toxins in the body of the dog thereby reducing adverse effects. But it works better if the overdose or intoxication occurred a few hours.

Activated charcoal is an effective adsorbent of many toxins and can significantly decrease the amount of toxin released into the bloodstream.

Administration of activated charcoal depends on the severity of ur dog’s clinical signs.

It can be added to water for the dog to drink or it can be giving through tubes

Depends on the cause of the toxin u can also mix milk or water in combination with a stomach coating agent.

These alternative treatments may be used alone or in combination with activated charcoal.

Recovery from the toxin could occur within hours or take several days depending on the toxin ingested.

Treatment of the various toxins that activated charcoal can treat may involve other medications and procedures so even when u do this as a first aid u av to see ur vet.

The main risks of activated charcoal treatment is vomiting while the benefit of activated charcoal is that it works for a wide variety of toxins and can be beneficial as a treatment even before the cause of toxicity is known.

Prevention of intoxication that warrants activated charcoal treatment involves preventing ur dog from having access to substances that are toxic to them. Items chocolate, human medication, pesticides, avocados, onions, garlic, alcohol etc should be kept out of ur dogs reach.

If u are using rat poison, ensure that it is stored in a place that ur dog cannot access it because some of them are prepared with fish and could be appealing for dogs

Understanding what substances may be harmful to ur dog is
essential to make sure that u are keeping them out of harm’s way. Do not inject ur dogs urself.

Join our telegram group to learn more
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by jantofubu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Blissdudu:

How much
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by dinofx21(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
djslimprick:
I need a male Caucasian dog to cross my dog. she is on her heat period naw. any one should please contact me ASAP. 08029153356. urgently.
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by Blissdudu: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
jantofubu:

How much
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
drop your contact pls
Blissdudu:
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Topblood Confirmed Productive with evidence Male Caucasian Stud needed within and around Kwara State.
Pix of stud and owner's contact to be dropped within
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by Ausken(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
kindly call me on 08126092906 or WhatsApp me on that number for enquires on Black/Tan GSD puppies. Location is Ibadan
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ausken:
kindly call me on 08126092906 or WhatsApp me on that number for enquires on Black/Tan GSD puppies. Location is Ibadan
kindly drop the pix here first sir
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by 4lashy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Black and Tan male GSD puppy available. Ogun state is the location.

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by 4lashy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Call or WhatsApp on 08068728020
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 8:50am On Mar 24, 2019
4lashy:
Call or WhatsApp on 08068728020
Nice pooch there
I'll be on you
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good n Proven male Boerboel Stud needed within Kwara and environs
2 weeks countdown
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by agboedeh: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Blissdudu:
good price. Nice dogs

1 Like

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by agarawu23(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2019
4lashy:
Black and Tan male GSD puppy available. Ogun state is the location.
how much is it and how old?
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by Bomae: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2019
If you want you know how to make home made fog feed then join our telegram link below. We would be having an interactive session on how to make it. Its gonna reduce cost for you and make your dogs look good and healthy.

Dont forget to share the link with your friends and families

These beautiful 12 weeks Caucasian dogs were fed with it

Telegram link

Www.canineedu.com

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 1:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Proven male Boerboel needed for stud service within Kwara and its environs
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by pawsitive(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Blissdudu:

Cost of a male pls.
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Two male American Eskimo pups avl for giveaway at the price of one.
Reason: A bitch littered in the kennel so there are excess pups for the care

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 12:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Another well bred straight and slant back GSD pup needed.
kindly drop Pix of Puppy and contacts
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by 4lashy(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2019
5 Weeks old GSD puppies ready for sale.

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by 4lashy(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Call 08068728020
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by Nightwatchknine: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2019
This adult female is available for a very quick sale, fastest finger first,tho is a bit lean due to owner financial situation but she is productive 2yrs and has littered once with 7 solid puppies, she is coming on heat anything soon, contact me on 08039641204. Location is Ibadan.....

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by beepositive(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
I WANT TO SELL MY MALE ROTTWEILER, PLEASE CALL ME 07016521068

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Finely bred, Healthy and Fluffy GSD pup needed
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by asfrankasf(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2019
Very good female GSD pup still needed asap.
Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by kennyology67(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2019
Both sex rott pup available in Ibadan call or WhatsApp 08067556475

Re: Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed by johnnyn1(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2019
Female GSD puppy..
not cheap like the mongrels GSD u see around..
But it’s affordable..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Food: Fresh Shredded Goat Meat Available In Ph. / Upload Your 4 Months Boerboel / Solid Caucasian Shepherd And German Shepherd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.