Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku (36752 Views)

Reps Ask INEC To Delist Voters Who Didn’t Vote In Recent Polls From Register / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Startup00: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
if you like, come from majidun.

it doesnt change the fact that you think like ipob dimwits.
Lol because am not in support of your candidate and party am a dimwit?
Common sense is truly not common!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by AngelicBeing: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:
That was exactly what me and my friend were discussing, what's the essence of voting if after the whole thing, the person we voted against will still be rigged in and be forced on us?
Gbam, evidence of a shithole jungle wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Felixv: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
The big loser. Hahahah

Sai buhari has ruin this fool’s brain.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Boyooosa(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
We half ear...

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by jchioma: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
There is low voter turn out and I believe it’s because of the last election which was marred by a lot of irregularities,”

It's unfortunate. Even my PU was not different. It's like there is no trust in the electoral process.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by IbrahimDamola: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Corrosiveman:
In Biafra land?

Better people dey talk, rotten ewedu mouth sef dey ooze. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by abbasajao(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why did you go and vote then?
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Startup00: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
divicodefred:

You are a big liar! You are from Ebonyi, go back there and stop selling gala in traffic

The Yoruba you wrote clearly depict you as an IPOB. Go back home and meet Llamadi Cownu

Bawoni mo se fe ko yoruba ejo?
Guy go and sit down. I’m a prince from ifedore local government in Ondo State and your name callings won’t change that fact neither will it deny me of my tribal nomenclature.
My point is we all can’t think the same way, you guys need to stop tagging every opposing voice as an Igbo/Ipob person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by EvilMetahuman: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Startup00:

Lol because am not in support of your candidate and party am a dimwit?
Common sense is truly not common!
nope, because you talk like a dimwit, not because you didnt vote my candidate.
only a delusional dimwit from the other side of niger will believe atiku actually won.

my candidate is not even buhari fyi.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
If youths of this country continue like this Nigeria will crash into the lagoon, someone will comment another will abuse, who is talking about party here, if you don't do well during your tenure, people will vote you out, it's very simple, use the data, simple, I like fayose as an individual but for the fact that he couldn't pay common salary is laughable,of course am happy they voted him out, that should be d parameter and not tribal war everywhere...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by ofuonyebi: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
A failure must always have an excuse.....by the time the results starts coming in now, from the few nos of people
that voted, and Buhari wins almost every thing...the level of the crying of the thief supporters will enter another gear
ask OBJ about who this man is....he will tell you that ....Nigerians cannot trust governance to the hand of No1 thief!
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Herdsmen: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Startup00:
lol you guys don’t cease to amaze me because we both differ on issues the next thing was for him to toe the shallow tribal path and you didn’t see anything wrong with that? If anybody has issues with their brain and thinking you surely fit into that!

Bro that was a very wrong call..

Wanted to quote you.. but legend ..you know..got it missed..

That guy is mentally unbalanced..

Deome....ba?

Avoid am..
Apologies!
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by fredoooooo: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Presidential election results don send oga Atiku to yaba left grin
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by olumide4christ: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku should first of all prove that the election was truly rigged by APC & his party PDP didn't also rig in the election before making spurious statements.
His PDP party agents were distributing forms to people to fill for the purpose of payment transfer of N10,000 per person to vote for Atiku in the presidential election. My wife saw this 1st hand at Ojodu Berger, Lagos 2 weeks ago.
Also, looking at the total votes polled by Buhari & Atiku, how far different was it from Buhari & GEJ's votes in 2015? The difference was still 3million+ votes. Did PDP/GEJ, the incumbent government not rig in the 2015 election? I don't just understand why some people are shouting & crying rigging in this election when the outcome was similar to 2015?
Atiku & co have a lot to prove to those of us who are nonpartisan.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by blowjob: 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
THIEF AKITUS OPINION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by crackhouse(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
True talk.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Startup00: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
nope, because you talk like a dimwit, not because you didnt vote my candidate.
only a delusional dimwit from the other side of niger will believe atiku actually won.

my candidate is not even buhari fyi.
Lol is it your belive?
Leave me and my conviction and stop the name calling.
I’m not concerned if buhari was your candidate. My point is not every dissenting voice is an Igbo person/Ipob.
We all have our belives and choices, we shouldn’t be insulted because of that. Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by mistyebby(f): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
juvewalex:
Let there be massive turn out in the East then where you won with wide margin and let's see. Elders should learn how to speak at times.

The low turnout is Nationwide! Even in your hometown angry
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by sododo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku cry cry baby,pls go to court and stop disturbing my peace.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Asshurbanipali: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is a fact. People naturally felt that their votes are irrelevant
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Jubiliee: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
I no say na de money Atiku spend day pain am cos no way to loot it back again.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by divicodefred: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Startup00:

Bawoni mo se fe ko yoruba ejo?
Guy go and sit down. I’m a prince from ifedore local government in Ondo State and your name callings won’t change that fact neither will it deny me of my tribal nomenclature.
My point is we all can’t think the same way, you guys need to stop tagging every opposing voice as an Igbo/Ipob person.

Guy, if you like be a prince from Ile ife. The fact is that you are from Llamadi Cownu 's village

Go and meet him there and stop selling gala in the traffic
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
It is a common thing with every loser, you always feel discouraged especially after just 2 weeks of heavy and landslide defeat. It is just like me a Chelseafc fan, I have lost interest in EPL this season because we are doing bad. But that doesn't mean Liverpool/Mancity fans aren't enjoying the season.

Atiku pls grow up and stop behaving childish. You that even lost your polling Unit is complaining of rigging. You couldn't even deliver your state Adamawa with a convincing margin, you dey complain. Oya go court and and spend more of your dollars on lawyers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Startup00: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Herdsmen:

Bro that was a very wrong call..

Wanted to quote you.. but legend ..you know..got it missed..

That guy is mentally unbalanced..

Deome....ba?

Avoid am..
Apologies!
Peace
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by meobizy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
I’m very sure like many of the members of this forum he didn’t vote also.
I wonder why there was no thread today of members casting their vote.
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by JOHNGLO: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
True talk...
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by KaptainAfrika: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mr Atiku does this include APC Supporters ?
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by mistyebby(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
jchioma:

It's unfortunate. Even my PU was not different. It's like there is no trust in the electoral process.

Very unfortunate. Total waste of peoples time and the country's resources.

The sad part is some persons will get commendations for this sham they conducted angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by Brains1990(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
keep wailing oga
Re: Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku by fixedfolly: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
ImDStar:
That was exactly what me and my friend were discussing, what's the essence of voting if after the whole thing, the person we voted against will still be rigged in and be forced on us?
Then you can cry until eternity and no one will even look at your face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.