Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (232865 Views)

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
FINAL OFFICIAL RESULTS OF KADUNA GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS from @inecnigeria State office.

APC 1,045,467

PDP 814,168

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Indispensable85(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:
#KadunaDecides Official Results from @inecnigeria State office.
Gubernatorial:

ZARIA LGA

APC 111,014

PDP 35,356

Zaria dey vex grin

This election has turned out to be a religious battle. Having won the election,i expect el rufai to do more to unite kaduna because there's a very deep religious fracture in the state right now. This is very dangerous! I pray for peace in kaduna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Reader530(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

He isn't helpimg matters at all. But CAN takes 70% of the blame in my opinion
Go and sit down...What of Jamaatul Nasril Islam?

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Congregation to El rufia
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Indispensable85:

This election has turned out to be a religious battle. Having won the election,i expect el rufai to do more to unite kaduna because there's a very deep religious fracture in the state right now. This is very dangerous! I pray for peace in kaduna.
Amen, I pray he reach out to the Christian community to mend fence

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Anasko(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
bennyflipy:

CAN again? Haba why do you keep bringing up this CAN narrative na.
We're all hypocritical

We as Kaduna Indigen we know it was CAN that caused all this. because they were opposing Elrufai openly, thats why even pdp supporters who are muslims opted to voted Elrufai. and it is now official Election can be won without the support of southern Kaduna. what people dont knw is APC deputy governor Malama Hadiza Balarabe is nt Hausa but one tribe from sanga local government of southern Kaduna.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by bennyflipy(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Anasko:

I have told people El-rufai did the mock of this election during the Chairmanship and councilorship election in Kaduna state. He left the election to went free and fair so that he can calculate what is going to happen now. That time he left pdp to won many local governments and councilorship. El-rufai is one of the smartest politician in Nigeria.
Ur a smart movfvcka
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by dyydxx1: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Indispensable85:

but how ca he do that? he is a bigot
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by barackodam: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:
80%of Muslim voted for him...
80%of Christias voted for ashiru

Hi bruh, I've been following this thread for a while, and I can tell you, most of the people talking here don't know shii about Kaduna. Some haven't even been there before, you'll see that from their comments. You explaining to them is laudable. They have no idea how it happens down here or where it does. Just let them be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by garfield1: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
DMerciful:
He knew it will be a religious contest and Muslims are more hence the 'i don't give a damn' attitude!
Its not true.igabi has always voted massively for anything related to buhari just like Zaria and all of northern kaduna.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
garfield1:

Half is from rigasa.this is the kind of results apc were suppose to poll in kano and bauchi.
Yeah, but they relaxed
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Reader530(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

Some muslim that voted PDP during the presidential election, suddenly changed when they heard what CAN was doing in Churches last week...
Some refused to vote at all.....
I know this because some where my friends
This man.....u can lie, let me tell u Christian/Christian has been there in Plateau
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Reader530:

Go and sit down...What of Jamaatul Nasril Islam?

See, i am not trying to accuse christianity in any way. the few pastors i know have been preaching unity but CAN is a dofferent case. Have JNI ever come out to defend killings of Christians? NO. But CAN will be calling attacks on muslims "reprisal attacks" or saying the attack never happened. Just yesterday, another 17 muslims were killed in Kajuru. just observe what they will say about it
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Anasko:

I have told people El-rufai did the mock of this election during the Chairmanship and councilorship election in Kaduna state. He left the election to went free and fair so that he can calculate what is going to happen now. That time he left pdp to won many local governments and councilorship. El-rufai is one of the smartest politician in Nigeria.
Gbam, I was laughing at people then not knowing the maean reason behind that election
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
barackodam:

Hi bruh, I've been following this thread for a while, and I can tell you, most of the people talking here don't know shii about Kaduna. Some haven't even been there before, you'll see that from their comments. You explaining to them is laudable. They have no idea how it happens down here or where it does. Just let them be
Abi ooo...thanks
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Reader530(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

See, i am not trying to accuse christianity in any way. the few pastors i know have been preaching unity but CAN is a dofferent case. Have JNI ever come out to defend killings of Christians? NO. But CAN will be calling attacks on muslims "reprisal attacks" or saying the attack never happened. Just yesterday, another 17 muslims were killed in Kajuru. just observe what they will say about it
Who told u they are Muslims?
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by garfield1: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

Some muslim that voted PDP during the presidential election, suddenly changed when they heard what CAN was doing in Churches last week...
You lie.christians and Muslims are equal in kaduna.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by garfield1: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

You lie.christians and Muslims are equal in kaduna...
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Reader530:

This man.....u can lie, let me tell u Christian/Christian has been there in Plateau
Okay na
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by garfield1: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

You lie.christians and Muslims are equal in kaduna
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by nameo: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Indispensable85:

El rufai cannot unite anybody.

What you are seeing now is WHO he is. He cant change.

I have said this a no of times here: El rufai is way more dangerous than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Reader530:
Who told u they are Muslims?

The victims were Fulani.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by garfield1: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

An analysis of the results from kaduna,plateau,bauchi and kano will reveal something.looking and el Russia are very intelligent,smart and can rifle from any difficulty.abubakar and ganduje are useless and dumb.they faced less challenges to their reelections but bungled it up while lalong and el rufai shocked many
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Kyase(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
garfield1:

You lie.christians and Muslims are equal in kaduna...
Lol, not true.....
I don't mean Kadda town oooo....
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by bennyflipy(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Anasko post=76551215]

We as Kaduna Indigen we know it was CAN that caused all this. because they were opposing Elrufai openly, thats why even pdp supporters who are muslims opted to voted Elrufai. and it is now official Election can be won without the support of southern Kaduna. what people dont knw is APC deputy governor Malama Hadiza Balarabe is nt Hausa but one tribe from sanga local government of southern Kaduna..
NO one has denied that but must it be a southern kaduna Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
garfield1:

You lie.christians and Muslims are equal in kaduna

They occupy southern Kaduna while we occupy central and Northern part of Kaduna. Definitely not equal
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Indispensable85(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

Amen, I pray he reach out to the Christian community to mend fence

Exactly, he should call a meeting of religious leaders across the divide and assure them of fairness and equity.The message will in turn be carried to their followers in the grassroots. Subsequently he should follow through with equitable distribution of appointments and infrastructural development across board.He should endeavour by all means to leave behind a legacy of peaceful coexistence in kaduna before the end of his second tenure.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Anasko(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
garfield1:

Half is from rigasa.this is the kind of results apc were suppose to poll in kano and bauchi.
stop the blaming game. we are above party politics now, we vote for indiviaduals. same Bauchi and Kano voted for APC in presidential election. it means they want Buhari but dont like their governors. most APC governors Bleep off to be sincere. even in Niger state they dont like governor Abu Lolo but because they (Nupe and Gbagy) dont want to bring another Hausa from Kontagora region opted for Abu Lolo to finish his 8 years than to bring Nasko who is also hausa to start fresh 8 years.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Reader530(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

The victims were Fulani.

No...U are lying
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by Anasko(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2019
APCsupporter:

They occupy southern Kaduna while we occupy central and Northern part of Kaduna. Definitely not equal
even in southern Kaduna Muslims are like 30 percent.
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by barackodam: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

Lol, not true.....
I don't mean Kadda town oooo....

grin grin grin

See what I was saying?
Re: Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) by APCsupporter: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Anasko:
even in southern Kaduna Muslims are like 30 percent.
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (61) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.