Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

How True Is This? (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? (pics). (784 Views)

I Opened My Google And Saw This(pics) / How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? (pics). by nicolartsdesign: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is just to show us the reason why we should learn to appreciate the kind of life we are living. Sometimes the person you envy a lot might have something he really Envies about you. your boss at work might be jealous of your beautiful wife or marriage. Alot of such cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? (pics). by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
They don't know what they want. Confused creatures

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? (pics). by grad2012(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Thank you God i appreciate you for everything I have.
Re: How True Is This? (pics). by lilmax(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
who gets jealous of a hoe with money and cars if not low self-esteem girls?

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Force Me To Take A Death Oath With The Bible To Prove My Innocence / When Did America Became World Power? / Fidelity Bank MD Nnamdi Okonkwo Wows Wife On Her 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.