Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? (482 Views)

Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by Untainted007: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Elections in Nigeria is as old as Nigeria herself, but ever since I have been following up on election details in Nigeria. I have never come across the notion that "So so children of a particular politician were spotted at a polling unit". All I have been seeing on TV or reading in national dailies has been, the governor and his wife cast their votes, Vice president and his wife cast their votes, Senate President and his wife cast their votes etc. Don't they allow their children to vote or are their children not of age to vote? But they can pay another persons' children to serve as thugs to distrupt election processes while they children who will benefit more to relax at home at the expense of the citizen who took their time to vote for them. Their children are schooling abroad while the schools here are in jeopardy.

Cc: Lalasticlacla
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by nabiz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Untainted007:
Elections in Nigeria is as old as Nigeria herself, but ever since I have been following up on election details in Nigeria. I have never come across the notion that "So so children of a particular politician were spotted at a polling unit". All I have been seeing on TV or reading in national dailies has been, the governor and his wife cast their votes, Vice president and his wife cast their votes, Senate President and his wife cast their votes etc. Don't they allow their children to vote or are their children not of age to vote? But they can pay another persons' children to serve as thugs to distrupt election processes while they children who will benefit more to relax at home at the expense of the citizen who took their time to vote for them. Their children are schooling abroad while the schools here are in jeopardy.

because their live is so precious that is why they are sent out of the country
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by udoka55555: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
they are not around
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by Topccy007z: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
They are all abroad
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by Printerscanner: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
The vote in US, UK, Western Europe and Canada.
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by Printerscanner: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
They vote in US, UK, Western Europe and Canada.
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by daddytime(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
They are special online election observers...

Na the senseless poor people children dey go die for their papa dem...

Idiot fellows..
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by respect80(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Untainted007:

Iffa hie...
Vote for wetin?
They can't comman kill demsef na
Re: Don't Politicians Children Vote During Election? by harbibi: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Abroad for Security reasons.

(1) (Reply)

First Female Deputy Governor Of Kaduna State. / How Are The Over Rated Mighty Falling. / Take Over Operation Of OML 11 From Shell, Buhari Order NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.