Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far (830 Views)

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / Lagos’ ICT Cluster Takes Off, Targets $10bn Revenue / NPDC Targets 500,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Per Day Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far by engrrichie92(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
As we are getting close to the first quarter of 2019..

We need to appraise ourselves and more importantly re-strategize on how to smash our financial goals

My financial target: 10million (cash and asset) minimum
Initial Funds: 300. 000 naira
By the end of first quarter: 900000 (cash)

How much have you raised so far...and more importantly for me..what are the business and investments prospects that are available out there as we push to the second quarter

Let's rub minds...
Re: 2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far by KubwaBoy: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Still investing
Re: 2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far by ACAN(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
The Big Announcement

Hey, it’s Ambrose here…

And here’s the BIG Announcement that I promised:

With all the buzz around the “What will be the Post Election Expectation” …

I’ve decided to hold a powerful seminar called Invest 2019 Post-Election Bulls and Bears Workshop.

Investdata 2019 Post-Elections Bulls & Bears Workshop

In this workshop, you will discover the following:

1. Outlook for 2019 and Post-Election Expectations

2. Enhancing cash flow through Playing Dividend Stocks

3. Sectoral Analysis and Projections that support Stock Prices

4. How Government Policies & Reforms influence market performance

5. How to invest in equities, using Quarterly Earnings for Profitable Returns

*Venue: Chida International Hotel, Plot 224 Solomon Lar Way, Utako District Abuja*

Date: March 23, 2019

Call 08028164085,08032055467
*REGISTRATION IS FREE*

Dedicated to Your Financial Success
Ambrose Omordion
https://www.facebook.com/events/2271566126416283/

Re: 2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far by Tarilla: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
In the fisrt quater of 2019, I was able to save 200K which was used in buying Treasury Bills. Also 10K which was used in buying Shares. and also 370K in cooperative Societies. Other Savings exist but I regard them as working Capital since they are still subject to Short Term Investment.

My financial target: 5million (cash and asset) minimum

Please call me on 07068018063. I need some real motivation

engrrichie92:
As we are getting close to the first quarter of 2019..

We need to appraise ourselves and more importantly re-strategize on how to smash our financial goals

My financial target: 10million (cash and asset) minimum
Initial Funds: 300. 000 naira
By the end of first quarter: 900000 (cash)

How much have you raised so far...and more importantly for me..what are the business and investments prospects that are available out there as we push to the second quarter

Let's rub minds...

Re: 2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far by ACAN(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Attention!

If you have not signed up for Investdata buy and sell signal setup, don’t delay. We have just added another risk management feature and new stocks of most revered traders and investors in corporate Nigeria to our watchlist. These stocks are with double potentials.

To become a member, send ‘YES’ or ‘STOCKS’ to the phone numbers below. Take advantage of this service to buy right and sell right at the current market recovery ahead of full-year earnings reporting season portfolio reshuffling and repositioning as we await an economic reform policy to stimulate and re-track the economy again

Market Outlook
We expect a change in trend, despite the likely continuation of the mixed intraday movement in the midst of profit-taking, with investors buying in the dip ahead of dividend news and declaration. This is also against the backdrop of the fact that capital wave in the financial market may persist in the midst of the unstable economic outlook for 2020.

Also, investors and traders are positioning in anticipation of the 2019 full-year earnings reports, amidst the changing sentiments in the hope of improved liquidity and positive economic indices which may reverse the current trend.
We see investors focusing on the upcoming of the full-year earnings season, targeting companies with strong potential to grow their dividend on the strength of their earnings capacity.

Again, the current undervalued state of the market offers investors opportunities to position for the short, medium and long-term, which is why investors should target fundamentally sound, and dividend-paying stocks for possible capital appreciation in the New Year.

This was noted in the 10 golden stocks and trading ideas for 2020, as discussed extensively during the Investdata 2020 Traders & Investors Summit held in Lagos last December.
Also, traders and investors need to change their strategies, because of the NSE’s pricing methodology, the CBN directives and their impact on the economy in the nearest future.

Meanwhile, the Investdata team welcomes you to a bullish 2020. The home study packs of Invest 2020 Opportunities and Trade Ideas Summit containing the 10 Golden Stocks for 2020 are available. To obtain your pack send ‘Yes’ or ‘Stock’ to 08028164085, 08032055467, 08111811223 now.

Re: 2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far by ACAN(m): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Market Update for the Month ended Month 31 and outlook for February 2020

Hello Investors and Traders,

A lot really happened last week. Especially, in the aspect of the monetary policies by the CBN.

As a result, I took my time to respond to the event because that is the only way to ensure that you make the right decision.

Usually, I would have highlighted what is in the video however, I won't do it again because I want you to go through every aspect of the Market Update for the week ended. I mentioned some vital and crucial points that will help you with the easy decision making in February.

So, click on the above video to watch now.

Less I forget, on February 8, 2020, I will behold the Invest 2020 Summit at Emerald Hotel Limited, 193, Aba Road, Rumuola, PortHarcourt. Time:10am. So, call 08028164085,08032055467

However, if you cannot attend, you can get the INVEST 2020 SUMMIT Home Study pack. Everything has been done there. Call 08028164085,08032055467 to place your order and get started immediately.

Ambrose Omordion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N60TWsEXO7Y

(1) (Reply)

I Have These Industrial Machines For Sale / Roof Washing Services In Nigeria / Dangote: Where Does This Ingrate Make His Money - Africa Or America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.