Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos (22790 Views)

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by Keywordconcept(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ibadan is known to be a very peaceful city.
Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by jchioma: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
peteruuu:
And that man in uniform is just standing there like an electric pole without doing nothing?!

I shake my head for this country.

It's the same almost everywhere.

Nigerian's may no longer come out to vote as it apparently clear that votes don't count.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
All men must Die tongue

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
All men must die and RIP in Advance
Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by untoldtools: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
What is the best you thing you can do with #1,500?

I will tell you. Buy this amazing magic toolbox that will deliver you from the shackles of mediocrity and launch you right among the big ballers of content writing.

Are you a freelancer on UPwork or Fiverr and you want to make sure your client's wallet stay open for you? You need this book.

Or you are a blogger who wants to producing stellar contents that keep the views rolling in? You need this book.

It will take you only a few minutes to access this website and clear all doubts. www.untoldwritingtools.com

Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by Olamilekxy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:
Ewedians are the problem we have in this country

Always causing problems

Tufia

All the Ewedians on this forum are mad
Go get sense weray
Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by samijay8(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Adelabu thugs cannot intimidate Ibadan voters.
I live around Alalubosa behind breweries. if you see how the newly signed thug by Seyi Makinde which is a we'll known Auxillary dey drive like Vin Diesel with Cutlass and guns. They'll be saying say penkele and die. Ibadan politicians will just never win without thugs. only idiot are calling one a saint

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by ibroopeyemi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:

Always causing problems

Tufia

O ti ya were ti pe
Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by ukaogouche: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

I warned that this state elections will begin the end of an era of the Jagaban. I heard he was flown in an helicopter to ogbomoso. Pdp has won Oyo and will sweep the state assembly in Ondo. Osun is in play also.

You don't play God and Man at the same time. No matter how high the Sun rises, it must surely settle in the East. Power is transient and he who is humble in power will ride on it for a long time.

Impunity has a limit and even if the govt of the day puts a blind eye, the people never forget. You don't unify a people by a political party, but by an overwhelming development of their communities

Richdad
Well said bro! Wisdom in your words...
Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by Komu1048(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:

Always causing problems

Tufia

I can bet, you dont know the English name for ewedu, and tagging it as Yoruba soup shows ur shallow reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by peteruuu(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2019
jchioma:

It's the same almost everywhere.

Nigerian's may no longer come out to vote as it apparently clear that votes don't count.
Yah...you can say that again.
I've never for once vote. And definitely, no plans for that in the future...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos by Rotimi47: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

I warned that this state elections will begin the end of an era of the Jagaban. I heard he was flown in an helicopter to ogbomoso. Pdp has won Oyo and will sweep the state assembly in Ondo. Osun is in play also.

You don't play God and Man at the same time. No matter how high the Sun rises, it must surely settle in the East. Power is transient and he who is humble in power will ride on it for a long time.

Impunity has a limit and even if the govt of the day puts a blind eye, the people never forget. You don't unify a people by a political party, but by an overwhelming development of their communities

Richdad
No it not about Tinubu; the people of Oyo State are settling their score with Ajimobi not Tinubu.

The Governor did them strong thing and he don't know how to talk to his people as he is said to talk arrogantly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu To Lead Protest For A Better Lagos (On Lekki Massacre) / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack / Saraki Rejects Omolori As Clerk To The National Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.