Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Cure Uterine Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Uterine Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery (301 Views)

How To Shrink That Fibroids Without Operation!!! / Easy Steps On How To Remove The Fibroids Without Surgery / The Natural And Effective Remedy To Get Rid Of Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Uterine Fibroids Without Drugs Or Surgery by bjking(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hello, I’m doctor Rachel Laury As a former fibroids sufferer what I want to tell you is: You don’t have to suffer. Fibroids and fibroids symptoms can be cured WITHOUT surgery or a hysterectomy. I had two uterine fibroids, and you may know how painful is. After several unsuccessful medications, my gynecologist wanted me to undergo surgery. But a nutritionist Bolaji Alli suggested me to follow a new holistic-drug-free method, and In just 9 weeks fibroids shrunk drastically. No more pain, no more irregular periods, no more bladder pressure. The following ultrasounds shown that both of these fibroid were completely gone. I’ve lost 13 pounds. This method cures the causes, giving you a proven way to eliminate fibroids.If you’re experiencing fibroid symptoms you should start it immediately.
Go to the video below to learn more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvQGc69cScY&t=74s

(1) (Reply)

Natural Anti-oxidant & Immune Booster. / DO You No That PID Is A Type Of Infection That Affects Female Reproductive Organ / Buy Your Waist Trainer, Facial Blackspot Remover Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.