Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot (92727 Views)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by gymer(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
A member, representing Akinyele/Lagelu Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Hon Temitope OlatTemitope Olatoyeoye, popularly known as Sugar is dead.

He died at the intensive care unit of the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, on Saturday, evening, following a gunshot wound he sustained after he was shot in the eye by unknown gunmen in Ibadan.

His death report has been confirmed to Tribune Online by the Public Relations Unit of the UCH, Ibadan.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/195339/

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Lymasaba(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
cry so sad .. The culprit must be brought to justice

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
On top political madness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by iHart(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
what a pity

Specializes in soap machine fabrication, factory setup and business development consultancy. call and whatsapp 07066705594 for more details visit
https://www.nairaland.com/4442304/how-started-soap-making-business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Sweetas2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
A man of that status should have a private body guard ....you no fit know street finish abeg

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by helinues: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Political dead or real dead?

If you hear a man with 9 lives, Sugar had passed 25 already

His corpse pinshure or.....

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by TheMoniker: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
angry
I remember 2004 when this guy was a top political thug in Abeokuta. His name was on everyone’s lip as he was on a killing spree during Gbenga Daniel’s regime. He left for Oyo during the end of OGD’s regime and he won a sit in the house of rep.
He who kill by the sword will surely die by the sword. I feel no pity for him. Thue!

390 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by mightyhaze: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
worst election in human history!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Funlag: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oga oo
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Zombiekiller010: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Alanu mekunu is dead, this man is a cheerful giver. RIP

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Hotfreezest: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sweetas2:
A man of that status should have a private body guard ....you no fit know street finish abeg

A milliion guards can't save you from Karma.

287 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Akosbaba(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sigh

When do we begin to understand that it doesn't have to be do or die?

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by BiafranBushBoy: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
I thought it was only voters that die during elections? cheesy

Bullshittt!!!
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yoruba and gangsterism

What will he tell his god now?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by straighttalk(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sad
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by mungoparks: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
So he finally died undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
gymer:
A member, representing Akinyele/Lagelu Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Hon Temitope Olatoye, popularly known as Sugar is dead.
He died at the intensive care unit of the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, on Saturday, evening, following a gunshot wound he sustained after he was shot in the eye by unknown gunmen in Ibadan.
His death report has been confirmed to Tribune Online by the Public Relations Unit of the UCH, Ibadan.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/195339/

As much as I love politics, I hate Naija politics.

In most cases before you can really participate, you must either be a cultist or have a penchant for thuggery.

Until the renumerations of these political office holders are slashed to an unattractive level, we will always have the wrong people in the game.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by gurunlocker: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
shocked

Wasted because of election!

Election is always a do or die affair in Nigeria, something that we should have overcome by now.

7 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by UceeGod: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
The kind of people leading Nigeria, no wonder the country continues to move backwards

18 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Softhands(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lymasaba:
According to the US,UK and other foreign observers, the election has been PEACEFUL so far... end of story.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by franchasng: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
angry
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by dante0147: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Rip
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by dipopooo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmmmm... His own END has come. Such is life! I want to buy and build houses.... I want to buy cars... I want to do this... I want to do that... It will all END one day.... I know my own END will come one day..... Your own END will come as well.... Let's live as if we won't see tomorrow because END is inevitable.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Iyajison: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
RIP man..!!

U tried but maybe not smart enough

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by pelhurmy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hotfreezest:

A milliion guards can't save you from Karma.

WORD!!!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
This election an political position is apparently a do or die affair to some people.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Timekeeper: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
What should I say now? God
Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by jomoh: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Se Person wey dem shoot for eye Dey survive for Naija

4 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by Mintum: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Which one is unknown gunmen? Everybody knows he was shot dead by APC thugs

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot by greggng: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lymasaba:

For this yeye country? Till date those that killed funsho Williams, bola Ige,etc are still at large

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.