Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady (63460 Views)

Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video) / Anita Joseph And Charles Okocha Will Make A Fine Couple (Photos) / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Adadioranma79(f): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2019
I dey tell you
Sleekydee:

since i saw the video, i cant seem to get it off my head, its like a horror show.
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by FrostyButter: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Adadioranma79(f): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Immature, now I get. Pele dear
Eatmyshit:
how much to drink my piss
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Adadioranma79:
I still wish that I didn't dear, so disgusting and heart wretching to watch.

sad sad sad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by tillaman(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
It’s coprophillia or scatophillia which one is crocophillia

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2019
After they will come on social media to claim that God have picked their calls or women are wealth creators. grin wealth creators from eating wealthy men's shiits.

This world is still A man's world. believe or not.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by FrostyButter: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2019
zizirecords:
It's'coprophilia'. You just copy news plus grammatical blunders from instablog ..kmt
my thoughts exactly... It's only in urban dictionary you find such wrong spellings.
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by obontami: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2019
This fat motherfucker will gladly do the same act she's condeming if offered $100k.

Fcccck outta here with that bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by nwanyionitsha: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2019
ADRIAN88:
Where's the gaddam video please?? Somebody kindly share..
Tainkyu!
Very disgusting! embarassed

WATCH THE CROCOPHILIA VIDEOHERE
https://nairaplus.com/2019/03/viral-video-of-an-arabian-man-defecating-inside-a-nigerian-ladys-mouth-crocophilia/

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by NewCaliYork: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmnnn Arabs,they ought to be in another planet.What joy would I derive from pooping into someone’s mouth.After the whole dehumanizing,he’s going to pray for God to accept his prayers,what a world we’re living in.

9 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Pretending as if that's not what they all do in Dubai, even herself included.

We can't be deceived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by nwanyionitsha: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2019
LisaAnne:
where is the video
It up there. Dont know why you can't find it. Very disgusting sha.

https://nairaplus.com/2019/03/viral-video-of-an-arabian-man-defecating-inside-a-nigerian-ladys-mouth-crocophilia/
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by nwanyionitsha: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by NewCaliYork: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmmmnnnnnn I give up,this one weak me.
Eatmyshit:
It's a fetish. The Anita in question does it too. These things have been existing for decades. Naija is just evolving. I have had many Naija girls eat my shit and more will still eat it. It's my way of degrading them. I posted live videos on my blog. Gocheck it out. Your Gf or wife might have eaten my shit before
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
NewCaliYork:
Hmmnnn Arabs,they ought to be in another planet.What joy would I derive from pooping into someone’s mouth.After the whole dehumanizing,he’s going to pray for God to accept his prayers,what a world we’re living in.
Arabs are the worst humans on earth, Filty hyporcritical pigs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Very disgusting! embarassed

Damn wtf did I just watch!! after poking in her mouth she ate his ass afterwards daaaaaaaaangshocked shocked
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by daddytime(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2019
udemzyudex:

Guy person dey chop naa, haba

No vex my guy...thank God say na food you dey chop no be shiit

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:
Merely looking at her mouth you'd see and know she has hosted a lot of faeces in that mouth...

Shiit eaters claiming actresses and slayqueens...
I have always wondered where they act the movies they star in...

We no know better. ..

Shiit eating actresses...

Bia op...which one be "crocodile, crocophilip or whatever"...call am by him name...

Shit eating video...
grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
gypsey:
Arabs are the worst humans on earth, Filty hyporcritical pigs.
lol the person pooing or the person eating the poo, who is more worse
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by obontami: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
This lady is my spec I no go lie!
She reminds me of victoriacakes, those thickness and thick lips will put to better use slurping my huge cucumber

You are not far the truth bruh. Victoria cakes is a real nympho.
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2019
dingbang:
lol the person pooing or the person eating the poo, who is more worse
Wel.. they are both on the same levels. grin Infact, The person eating the shiit is worse.
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2019
gypsey:
Wel.. they are both on the same levels. grin
better.
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by daddytime(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Adanazzy1:

grin grin grin

No do your mouth like her own oo
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Famocious(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Fetish practice.. I saw the video, not too sure if that was a real shit or an enema made of flours mixed with coloring material.

There are a lot of people with sexual deviance out there who develop pleasure in disgusting sexual practises.

There are men who enjoy eating poo from females or get turn on when a female fart in their mouth or even get aroused with the aroma of female fart.

Scat practise is common among Japanese, Germans and some Russian.

Let me stop here

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by CyberWolf: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Some guys were arguing yesterday and we told them that this mora fvcking Shiit eating is fvcking real angry
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Chaiii....Things that the people do for money!!!
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Miles300: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Hahaha she don see the one wey pass her own paro dey weep as this one touch her seriously
Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Khaleell001(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2019
Until and unless many of us start preaching and practicing especially the so called "men of God" about hard work,honesty and dignity of labour and less miracle of prosperity then we will remain like this where girls now go to the extent of eating human fecal just to live high life.

This idea of everybody" must make it" should be dropped.
No matter how many of us struggle we can not all be rich. They are some who will remain poor and there are some who will be rich and they are some who will be oscillating between both ends.
If you are crying of nit having a bicycle remember there is a man somewhere who. don't have legs.
If you are crying that you don't have a car remember there is a man who has only ride on a bicycle his entire life.
If you can crying you have not being to school remember not every one who went to school. was successful. Success is not tied to a paper.
If you are crying of not seeing remember some people where born blind.
In all ,appreciate good in all situations and forge ahead and remember whatever good that comes your way always learn to thank God.

Work hard legitimately if God blesses your hustle thank Him and be humble,but if you choose the high way know that those things won't last and they will leave you in sorrows and pain.
Happiness is more about contentment than acquisition of material things.

know that this life was not designed like that.
Earth is not the perfect place.

7 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Cringes After Seeing A Viral Crocophilia Video Of A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=daddytime post=76516243]

No do your mouth like her own oo[/quote
Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.