Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (64844 Views)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by importantperson: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
My 21 years old sister is ready for marriage ooo. Please I need brother inlaw
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

Amazing. Typing like dating a western woman is a status symbol. Lol.
It seems western women are so special that they dont shit piss or smell. If they are so special why is their men not marrying them? Why is their men all going to asia and eastern europe for women. Why is MGTOW very popular in western society?
No, western women we are not perfect and we smell poo and pee. But American men going to bring a foreign wife yes, are many, yet they are losers according American standards of life, once American man is divorced and paying child and spouse support, he is very poor and no good woman wants even have 1 date with such because we all know, to marry this loser, it will be the 2nd wife working hard and helping him to pay to his 1st family support when her and her children will be not having even enough food. It's the way it is in America. So mostly, not all but almost all men bringing foreign wives are very poor with huge debts and paying increasing their debts bringing the foreign wife, many are convicted abusers, alcoholics, drugs addicts, bipolar crazy men, weird perverts, etc., etc. American women can see it, foreign women are tricked and brought many times to small cities from where she has no way to go to find a job or she just doesn't know her rights and because of the green card, she accepts the abuse or smart losers bring a woman with 1-2 small kids, not speaking English. The woman has no family, no friends, no place to go and she accepts any kind of behavior for to have her children with her, some are even killed if the man is mad. Few foreign wives are lucky to get a normal man who cares.

About American women, just look we are not too many to bring a foreign husband, we do bring if we fall in real love though but mostly we know we have many American good men to choose from. Good women in America are scarce as some are in drugs, alcohol and sex, so when the woman is a good marriage material, not a problem to get married, but we choose carefully and see the background of the man who is asking us out because the financial cheating in marriage and divorce cost lots of money and can put you in big debts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by LordAdam16: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ugosample:

You are an intelligent man.

I give that to you.

We agree on certain things and not on others.

We agree that extreme (3rd wave feminist) are hypocrites for example.
we also agree that man should do man stuff and women do women stuff as well

Toxic masculinity is a shambolic term, and now that you have raised it, I think it's a whole of crap!

But we don't agree on a couple of things
Like the way you belittle the contribution of women to the survival of our civilisation tilldate (which I consider a bit misogynist btw)
And how you say that men bear NO BLAME for the rebellion we see today.
the level of blame may be subjective, but its there

my point is clear.

And I'm sure you understand it.

Feminists have allowed extremists in their ranks, and it has turned it to another thing
But still, feminism in the real sense of it is not the EVIL

It's the extremists that need to be locked up in a mental home

it's good to see you again
kinda missed those your old posts

It's okay to disagree.

The issue is that I don't see the basis for the disagreement because I'm not expressly saying the contributions of women to the advancement of modern society is unimportant (which is what belittling means) or negligible. I'm only saying the contributions of men are more critical.

Which I have to reiterate since you believe the patriarchy had NOTHING to do with the advancement of human society.

By no stretch of the imagination is that true.

As at when homo sapiens speciated 350+k years, a man living out of a cave with his immediate family did not go out to hunt, fend off predator, and duel and as a result get to make all the major decisions because he wanted to oppress his mate, sisters, and daughters. It was for survival and in his mind to protect them.

And men went to war throughout the ages for their land, for women, and for their children; knowing losing a war meant immediate doom for their immediate community. That's why they held all the cards. It was a responsibility only men could have handled and as is the case in much of the animal kingdom, the fittest take the spoils. That's it.

Now that men have built a global order with relative peace where people don't have to look over their shoulders all the time, not fear unexpected raids, and not carry personal weapon everywhere they go; responsibility is now being shared. So the talk of historic marginalization or how men are the enemy or how men are to blame for female rebellion is just hot crap from opportunistic c*nts.

I will not blame men for doing what they had to do to guarantee survival of the species. If women think they can do a better job, they should go settle all the ongoing conflicts. Nigerian feminists can start with the herdsmen crisis. Because it's very easy to cast blame when you didn't have to deal with the sh*t men have had to deal with for millenia.

Think of it, women did not rebel 300,000 years ago; 250,000 years ago; 200k; 100k; 50k; 20k; 5k; 3k; 2k; 1000 years ago; or 500 years ago. The moment men invented machines to eliminate manual labor and wars became infrequent as well as small scale conflicts reduced drastically; that's when they realized they had rights and men had been oppressing them.

I'm pretty sure the early homo sapien would have liked them to rebel and ask to tag along to face an 11 foot, 2000 pound short-faced bear. Now that they have to face computer screens to get paid a living wage, they're screaming 'girl power,' and you expect me to stroke their ego. Why?

-Lord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
highcollide:
a woman is behind that moniker. She's doing a poor job at masking her identity.

lmao

so I have been pretending to be a woman since 2011

this guy sef tongue

So women in igbo land answer Ugochukwu now abi?

This guy dey make me laugh

I'm a man who understand the plight of women, and seek fairness and equity, not bullying and all other misogynistic tendencies
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
LordAdam16:

It's okay to disagree.

The issue is that I don't see the basis for the disagreement because I'm not expressly saying the contributions of women to the advancement of modern society is unimportant (which is what belittling means) or negligible. I'm only saying the contributions of men are more critical.

Which I have to reiterate since you believe the patriarchy had NOTHING to do with the advancement of human society.

By no stretch of the imagination is that true.

As at when homo sapiens speciated 350+k years, a man living out of a cave with his immediate family did not go out to hunt, fend off predator, and duel and as a result get to make all the major decisions because he wanted to oppress his mate, sisters, and daughters. It was for survival and in his mind to protect them.

And men went to war throughout the ages for their land, for women, and for their children; knowing losing a war meant immediate doom for their immediate community. That's why they held all the cards. It was a responsibility only men could have handled and as is the case in much of the animal kingdom, the fittest take the spoils. That's it.

Now that men have built a global order with relative peace where people don't have to look over their shoulders all the time, not fear unexpected raids, and not carry personal weapon everywhere they go; responsibility is now being shared. So the talk of historic marginalization or how men are the enemy or how men are to blame for female rebellion is just hot crap from opportunistic c*nts.

I will not blame men for doing what they had to do to guarantee survival of the species. If women think they can do a better job, they should go settle all the ongoing conflicts. Nigerian feminists can start with the herdsmen crisis. Because it's very easy to cast blame when you didn't have to deal with the sh*t men have had to deal with for millenia.

Think of it, women did not rebel 300,000 years ago; 250,000 years ago; 200k; 100k; 50k; 20k; 5k; 3k; 2k; 1000 years ago; or 500 years ago. The moment men invented machines to eliminate manual labor and wars became infrequent as well as small scale conflicts reduced drastically; that's when they realized they had rights and men had been oppressing them.

I'm pretty sure the early homo sapien would have liked them to rebel and ask to tag along to face an 11 foot, 2000 pound short-faced bear. Now that they have to face computer screens to get paid a living wage, they're screaming 'girl power,' and you expect me to stroke their ego. Why?

-Lord

Let's agree to disagree

You got your facts.

especially on the graduation of men from Hunter /gatherer society to cave men to the current era.

what did you study in school?
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Naija4lifeYank: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who put the American man in debt? Is it not the same American woman who divorced him and took his money leaving him with debt, with the active connivance of the law courts? And this is irrespective of if the wife was a cheat, witch, or just bat crazy.
Then they turn around and call him a loser (your words). What percentage of divorce filers are women? Statistically over 85% of divorces are filed by women. And you can't tell me that only men cheat in America.
To me it appears the American women you describe are looking for a fresh victim and are only avoiding the "loser" because some other woman got to squeeze him dry first.
That's why Sango, doing tag-team with Thor, hammers-wielding and all grin, will fire any American woman (already talked about the dangers of foreign women, so no thanks too) that thinks I'll walk down the aisle with her. And I like living in the US with the constant electricity so I'm not moving to no funny place so I can marry.
I know they are all still interested because I escaped with a lot of my wealth and my son, so I'm not paying any child support. But once bitten twice shy. Thanks but no thanks, We good!

Angela777:

No, western women we are not perfect and we smell poo and pee. But American men going to bring a foreign wife yes, are many, yet they are losers according American standards of life, once American man is divorced and paying child and spouse support, he is very poor and no good woman wants even have 1 date with such because we all know, to marry this loser, it will be the 2nd wife working hard and helping him to pay to his 1st family support when her and her children will be not having even enough food. It's the way it is in America. So mostly, not all but almost all men bringing foreign wives are very poor with huge debts and paying increasing their debts bringing the foreign wife, many are convicted abusers, alcoholics, drugs addicts, bipolar crazy men, weird perverts, etc., etc. American women can see it, foreign women are tricked and brought many times to small cities from where she has no way to go to find a job or she just doesn't know her rights and because of the green card, she accepts the abuse or smart losers bring a woman with 1-2 small kids, not speaking English. The woman has no family, no friends, no place to go and she accepts any kind of behavior for to have her children with her, some are even killed if the man is mad. Few foreign wives are lucky to get a normal man who cares.

About American women, just look we are not too many to bring a foreign husband, we do bring if we fall in real love though but mostly we know we have many American good men to choose from. Good women in America are scarce as some are in drugs, alcohol and sex, so when the woman is a good marriage material, not a problem to get married, but we choose carefully and see the background of the man who is asking us out because the financial cheating in marriage and divorce cost lots of money and can put you in big debts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by LordAdam16: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

this western feminists are hypocrites, when their forefathers were benefiting from slavery and bringing in the spoils for their mothers to eat, they didnt complain even till today when US and other western armies are in iraq and other countries bringing back the spoils of their conquests,like oil deals and lucrative construction contracts, many of these feminist are benefiting from it without complaining.

Why would they complain when they are opportunists.

They want all the privileges with none of the responsibilities.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Naija4lifeYank:
Who put the American man in debt? Is it not the same American woman who divorced him and took his money leaving him with debt, with the active connivance of the law courts? And this is irrespective of if the wife was a cheat, witch, or just bat crazy.
Then they turn around and call him a loser (your words). What percentage of divorce filers are women? Statistically over 85% of divorces are filed by women. And you can't tell me that only men cheat in America.
To me it appears the American woman you describe is looking for a fresh victim and is only avoiding the "loser" because some other woman got to squeeze him dry first.
That's why Sango, doing tag-team with Thor, hammers-wielding and all, will fire any American woman (already talked about the dangers of foreign women, so no thanks too) that thinks I'll walk down the aisle with her. And I like living in the US with the constant electricity so I'm not moving to no funny place so I can marry.
I know they are all still interested because I escaped with a lot of my wealth and my son, so I'm not paying any child support. But once bitten twice shy. Thanks but no thanks, We good!

I'm sorry mehn....

That your experience really hurt you
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by LordAdam16: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
grandstar:

In the era when brawn was king, men would obviously dominate the weaker sex, the female.

This continued for generations and felt it was their inherent right to dominate the woman

Now, we live in an era where human rights, cash and knowledge are increasingly becoming king and women are increasingly being liberated as they now have access to these.

Even in the brawn sector, many women are learning martial arts in order to defend themselves from all kinds of physical abuse and dominance and may umfortunately include her partner or spouse.

Men will increasingly believe they have the inherent right to lead as that is their God given role even as their power ebbs.

A man who is secure about his role and has no insecurity about a success female being his spouse and still ready to love her completely will succeed in getting her love and devotion. At the end, is back to square one

You just went another tangent while conveniently avoiding what my points are about.

I'd give a more comprehensive reply when you're ready to converse directly instead of skirting around.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

you are writing this because you are a woman, you are also writing this like the girls were trafficked into America. how come there is low divorce rate among asian-americans than any other groups.

i have seen lot of wealthy americans going to eastern europe(poland for instance) or asia to get married. the reason why american women are losing their attractiveness is because of toxic feminism, the court system and the laws that favours women, many men have been left homeless, jobless and broke because of false accusations by the women in their lives. how come the divorce rate is very high, why do men in america in their second or third marriages, we need to admit something is wrong somewhere, women do not like to admit faults, they blame the men for everything while putting their flaws aside.

Many American women are now muscular women, they act and behave like men, they dont even know how to flirt and dress feminine that is why they pay professionals to learn this, any move on them can be considered a harassment or catcalling, even the word beauty is now a taboo, when men see all these, they get scared and leave the women alone. no man wants his reputation destroyed. for a man, when the law is against him especially in a system like america, the best is to avoid the women in the system and look elsewhere or just bang a girl without committing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
LordAdam16:

-Lord

abi no mind them.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jirair:

I'd like to jump in on this. Western women are also not marrying western men. It is not as if the decision is solely for the man to make. Some of us only want to get married once in our lifetime, hence it is imperative to have a hand in that choice. We are not cattles. More women are choosing to remain single because we want to wait for our person/take our time to find him. I have been single for most of my life and will continue to be until I find my person. If someone asks me to marry him and I feel he is not genuine, we are incompatible, he has questionable character, doesn't treat me well, I will thank him but decline.
Totally true. And that's why in America men willing to marry outnumber women who are the marriage material. Many women in America are in drugs, alcohol and bad behavior, many don't want even date losers and are very careful to accept to be married, financial debts and financial cheating as well many crazy addicted men are a big turn off, yet there are more men desperate to marry a woman because men need women for live better and longer (very well known statistics), it's not Africa, women in America don't need a husband for to live well or even raise the children, some just date but not marry. That's why American men bring foreign women who have no clue once she is married, he hangs his thousands and thousands of his own debts on her or is abusing her. Historically in USA and Canada there are not enough women to marry for men, specially for poor or middle class men or so called losers. That's why new male immigrants have a hard time to find an American wife, yet Nigerians are so nice talking and so attractive, some manage well but based on lies and cheating, it doesn't stay long this kind of marriage either, western women we divorce fast not tolerating cheaters and lies. That's why Nigerian Americans look back at Nigeria saying oh, Nigerian babes are submissive, hardworking and she will not object him having many women or he can fool her too. And surprise, Nigerian babes are smart and learn fast, and abandon the cheater even faster than the American women or run to cheat on Nigerian men getting all he has, house, car, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

you are writing this because you are a woman, you are also writing this like the girls were trafficked into America. how come there is low divorce rate among asian-americans than any other groups.

i have seen lot of wealthy americans going to eastern europe(poland for instance) or asia to get married. the reason why american women are losing their attractiveness is because of toxic feminism, the court system and the laws that favours women, many men have been left homeless, jobless and broke because of false accusations by the women in their lives. how come the divorce rate is very high, why do men in america in their second or third marriages, we need to admit something is wrong somewhere, women do not like to admit faults, they blame the men for everything while putting their flaws aside.

Many American women are now muscular women, they act and behave like men, they dont even know how to flirt and dress feminine that is why they pay professionals to learn this, any move on them can be considered a harassment or catcalling, even the word beauty is now a taboo, when men see all these, they get scared and leave the women alone. no man wants his reputation destroyed. for a man, when the law is against him especially in a system like america, the best is to avoid the women in the system and look elsewhere or just bang a girl without committing.

the American men are also culpable too in some instances

not always

Now 50% of marriages ends up in divorce in the U.S.

this means 50% don't

And this means there are still So many American women in stable marriages as well, but the thing is that the media will not display or eulogise that
what they do eulogise is chaos in marriage and all that palava undecided

in this case, the two genders are to blame

in a way.

But the legal system is NOT FAIR

that is fact
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Totally true. And that's why in America men willing to marry outnumber women who are the marriage material. Many women in America are in drugs, alcohol and bad behavior, many don't want even date losers and are very careful to accept to be married, financial debts and financial cheating as well many crazy addicted men are a big turn off, yet there are more men desperate to marry a woman because men need women for live better and longer (very well known statistics), it's not Africa, women in America don't need a husband for to live well or even raise the children, some just date but not marry. That's why American men bring foreign women who have no clue once she is married, he hangs his thousands and thousands of his own debts on her or is abusing her. Historically in USA and Canada there are not enough women to marry for men, specially for poor or middle class men or so called losers. That's why new male immigrants have a hard time to find an American wife, yet Nigerians are so nice talking and so attractive, some manage well but based on lies and cheating, it doesn't stay long this kind of marriage either, western women we divorce fast not tolerating cheaters and lies. That's why Nigerian Americans look back at Nigeria saying oh, Nigerian babes are submissive, hardworking and she will not object him having many women or he can fool her too. And surprise, Nigerian babes are smart and learn fast, and abandon the cheater even faster than the American women or run to cheat on Nigerian men getting all he has, house, car, etc.

interesting perspective you got there
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
very interesting
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
mimi045:
very interesting
interesting indeed tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
LordAdam16:

-Lord
All humans are opportunists. Don't ever forget that that.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

western women are not marrying western men because of their unrealistic expectations. when a woman idealised what a relationship is supposed to be and when reality says otherwise, it is hard for her to let go

i will like to ask you, what are the attributes of your dream man? i am guessing that you are part of the ladies who believes in looking for the perfect man of your fantasies, the perfect man that will sweep you off your feet, no man exists like that, there is no perfect man likewise no perfect woman.

women now have rights, why should you need a man, when you can get child support, the govt can take care of you, you can decide to sleep with any one without the consequences, thanks to birth control, you can now work, society has emancipated you, you can now live independently and in fact earn more money, why need a man. in my opinion, i think western women have forgotten what is to be a woman or even how to flirt, thanks to laws and feminism making sure women become men.

From experience, women who tend to say, i dont need a man, i will be single, i love been single and all sort of single slogans, tend to be the neediest women ever, they are just using a protective mechanism to cover up their insecurities. what i know is that a woman's attraction has a window period and i believe when she is in her attractive period she needs to use that time to land a good man because as beauty fades so does her admirers and during this period of losing admirers, she becomes desperate and falls into the hands of bad men.

As for western men, they have seen that a woman's power is in marriage, they have seen that the court system and the law does not favour them, while kill themselves, when they can just bang any girl, have kids, live together and not marry her or get submissive and feminine women from asia, south america and eastern europe. And for those single western women when they are old and bored of ther dogs and cats, you see them in the carribeans soliciting for sex from the natives or been victims of romance scams.

hmm! This one strong gan! Maybe this could explain why british and american women in their 80s and 90s are trooping to africa and the caribbean searching for young black men to marry.
Naija4lifeYank:
To me it appears the American women you describe are looking for a fresh victim and are only avoiding the "loser" because some other woman got to squeeze him dry first.
That's why Sango, doing tag-team with Thor, hammers-wielding and all grin, will fire any American woman (already talked about the dangers of foreign women, so no thanks too) that thinks I'll walk down the aisle with her. And I like living in the US with the constant electricity so I'm not moving to no funny place so I can marry.
Debts in America, men or women can make them being a compulsive buyer, we have high credit levels offered every day, some people is just addicted to shopping, so it's not a woman fault if the husband is spending too much, it depends who spends, who saves the money. Children, you would be surprised how your own children can use your credit cards and your bank accounts stealing all from you, destroying the house once they are teenagers, some get in a bad company, very bad company and you can't control it, you work hard for to pay their education and end up ruined. And yes, the divorce, the woman in America usually wins in divorce and the man pays and pays her and children support. Why did they divorce? I don't blame any of them, statistics show women apply for the divorce more but based on men cheating more, but yes, the man mostly is charged and becomes a loser on a dating scene. New immigrants are not attractive to marry for an American woman, usually a normal educated working woman owns the house and the car and she expects her future husband to have similar stability, not too many debts if she has not too many. Divorce is very expensive and we both can lose lots. Divorce with a cheating new immigrant it's worse, he just says he has no money and the woman pays lawyers and court fees as she doesn't want to extend the scam or cheat marriage any longer, longer you are married, more can the cheater hang debts on you or get your house or car.

And sorry about your personal experience yet it was your Naja babe who ripped you off. With me it was a Nigerian man doing the same. Me too saying No Thanks, no more any foreign man in my life, in my house
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

the reason this women do not want to date men in debt is because they are looking for men who will pay off their debts and as a man who wants a drug addict woman as a wife.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Totally true. And that's why in America men willing to marry outnumber women who are the marriage material. Many women in America are in drugs, alcohol and bad behavior, many don't want even date losers and are very careful to accept to be married, financial debts and financial cheating as well many crazy addicted men are a big turn off, yet there are more men desperate to marry a woman because men need women for live better and longer (very well known statistics), . That's why Nigerian Americans look back at Nigeria saying oh, Nigerian babes are submissive, hardworking and she will not object him having many women or he can fool her too. And surprise, Nigerian babes are smart and learn fast, and abandon the cheater even faster than the American women or run to cheat on Nigerian men getting all he has, house, car, etc.
lol so right on thischeesy.. Its like u have stayed in nigeria b4?cheesy. So true about those nigerian guys in the US and canada who have wives back in nigeria and these wives cheating on them. Some of these wives while their husbands are overseas they hook up with their exs and start secret romances with them. Their overseas husbands only visit them on xmas and new year or in some cases once in a blue moon. And mind u too some of these diasporan guys are not innocent too cos while they have wives in nigeria they also have wives back in canada or the US with children. Sometimes they even do it with coniviance with their homebased wives and beg their homebased wives to act as their younger sisters when they come visiting with their yankee based or canuck based wife. Its a bleeped up marriage union abeg.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ugosample:

the American men are also culpable too in some instances

not always

Now 50% of marriages ends up in divorce in the U.S.

this means 50% don't

And this means there are still So many American women in stable marriages as well, but the thing is that the media will not display or eulogise that
what they do eulogise is chaos in marriage and all that palava undecided

in this case, the two genders are to blame

in a way.

But the legal system is NOT FAIR

that is fact
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by LordAdam16: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
All humans are opportunists. Don't ever forget that that.

Yep. But most of us own up to it. Snide feminists use cloak of morality and emotional traps to hide their opportunism.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Naija4lifeYank:
Who put the American man in debt? Is it not the same American woman who divorced him and took his money leaving him with debt, with the active connivance of the law courts? And this is irrespective of if the wife was a cheat, witch, or just bat crazy. ...
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
In the future in the western world, there will be no more marriages, women will be getting the most biggest Love Machine while men will get the most attractive sex doll.

Men and women will be going their own way, there will be shops, schools, parks, theatre for only women and only for men

it will be a crime to reproduce. Men and women that wants to reproduce will be given a permit and they will be only to reproduce in a special area controlled by the state. After reproduction their babes will be collected from them and kept in a reprograming facilities.

Words like hi, beautiful, ugly, man, woman, male and female, cute, handsome, good morning afternoon and evening will be ban.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jirair:
I'm sorry about your painful experience. It's stories like yours [and I have heard similar] that make me discount or refuse entertaining the thought of marrying a non-citizen, filing for them and bringing them from Nigeria. I would do it in a heartbeat if someone's love is genuine and true but people's love nowadays is, 97.8% of the time, rooted in deceit and pretense. One must be careful. Only a few are lucky to find genuine love. You can sponsor a spouse down here in approximately a year. I can't imagine doing that only to be abused, mistreated or dumped for someone else. As a man you could probably bounce back from this experience (I pray?), but if it were to happen to me I would be heartbroken forever. I need to protect my heart, lol.
.nice,atimes people don't no d value of what they have.can we chat private jirair
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

the reason this women do not want to date men in debt is because they are looking for men who will pay off their debts and as a man who wants a drug addict woman as a wife.
men and women are both ways, good and bad, addicts in debts and not

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

men and women are both ways, good and bad, addicts in debts and not

but lets agree to the fact that the law in the US gives women advantage over men. A woman can decide not to work but can wake up one day and decide to leave and still get child support, alimony and even the man's property, making him broke and homeless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:

Some of us we marry for better or worse and for life. My late husband and me, we both agreed to marry and never divorce, he became very ill, crazy and abusive in his sickness, big spender too, every day buying lots on credits and on my credit too but I knew him from before, he was a good hardworking man and we were building our life together, I never would abandon him being sick and I did not, I let him be and enjoy his last years, I didn't mind debts growing up, he was sick and in pain so, honey, I will not claim or bitch, I love you and I wish you happy.

I am a widow now. But will I marry the man who all I see and all he gives me from the day 1 it's big problems, abuse and debts? Absolutely not. I just will not fall in love with the man who treats me badly.

My girlfriend, she divorced her husband, they married being students, they both worked hard and made a big fortune, she was a wheel in their business more than him, her family gave them the start, after years, he cheated on her in her face with the secretary in their business, she was so hurt, all friends knew them as a loving couple working together, we all were shocked, she is so good wife and so pretty lady, it did hurt seeing them divorced.

wow :I

these are touching stories
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
wetdick:

but lets agree to the fact that the law in the US gives women advantage over men. A woman can decide not to work but can wake up one day and decide to leave and still get child support, alimony and even the man's property, making him broke and homeless.
Yes, but our government mostly cares about children well being and women too, it's better than paying welfare out of government pocket, making men pay
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Angela777:
The amazing thing is after my Nigerian ex left, I had a chat with his 2 Nigerian women, they knew he went to marry me, they knew he planned to marry a Canadian lady at the same time with me yet something didn't work there and when I asked how do they accept her man going to marry and in bed with another woman, me. They both laughed and said they let him to fool around, he brings money for living.

Ew, dirty him, dirty his women.

flawed value system

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (28) (Reply)

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Campaign Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.