Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (64246 Views)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take / Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
na d first time be dis wey i dey notice ur headlampscheesy. Na really asset i must say.see as dem setcheesy. My friend Randy91 no dey joke with watermelons dat yearcheesy.
Yea nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just as Lefulefu said, Please Op don't make the mistake of coming back to naija to get a wife..... It'll be good you find a lady over there.... smiley There are exceptions though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
work kecheesy..wich work? Guy if u interact with the woman u go know say d man dey really trycheesy.

Chai! Well, I hope the man is enjoying his marriage. That's all I can say.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by victorian(f): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
wetdick:

they are hard to come by nowadays, do you know how many men have treated their gf or wives with love and care, even boost up her self esteem, at the end of the day, she still cheated on them

That's what most of the men always say .

If only u had a video camera hidden in their homes , you will definitely pity their wives and stone the men . some talk down on their wives even in public , all to destroy her self morale . While some in private , just to make her feel useless .

Some men are habitual liars . I don't believe all their stories .

Treat à good woman well, give her good sex , money , attention and care , then see if she will cheat on you. most married women are like tenants in their homes , while some loneliness wan kill them die . And the man will be wailing as if he is the best husband a woman can ever have .

I don't believe their lies .

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
wetdick:

i pity for the man, that man self esteem don die already, women take advantage of nice guys in marriages and relationships

i always tell guys if you are older marry young girls 18-25 girls, do background check on her and groom her to the woman you want, leave those ladies from 26 upward to divorcees and men that are older, believe me you do not want problem or leftover baggages.
hm well it might not necessarly be about age cos some younger ladies dey wey dey dominate and control their older husbands though the probability in an older woman controling a younger man is much higher sha. The man na nice but i no think he get low self esteem frm wetin i dey see. Wetin i see be say d guy jus get matured mind and he's willing to let some tinzs slide. But as a sharp woman u suppose to learn some basic stuff cos if u no jus sabi anything den a woman outside could take advantage of dat. Dis one wey dem dey talk say beyouncy admit say she no sabi cook how do we know if rihanna no use her cooking prowess take seduce jayz. Imagine say na so so hamburgers jayzee dey chop all the time dont u think rihanna would have been able to seduce him with one bastard tasty caribbean cuisinecheesy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
UyiIredia:

Chai! Well, I hope the man is enjoying his marriage. That's all I can say.
he's a young pastor.he has a very strong shock absorbercheesy.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
Afterall good nigerian girls dey yankee.
True, lefulefe. Us good ones exist. Some of us are just looking to be found.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
he's a young pastor.he has a very strong shock absorbercheesy.

Ngwanu! Very strong o!
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
all these ones u guys are saying ladies born and bred in nigeria are traditional my guy its not all dat are traditional. My neighbour here his wife is a born and bred bini lady. She does not cook or do any domestic stuff.its her husband who does the domestic stuff and they have a 12 yr old boy that helps the man. The lady no dey enter market as well. Some nigerian guys overseas who have never stepped their foot into africa and nigeria always have this fantasy dreams about african womencheesy. African ladies don wise up. Go to some naija homes and u will see dat na man dey cook inside d kitchen in some homes while d woman dey sitting or go dey polish her nails for balcony.

Lefulefu , why e be say na always bad marriages u dey always see around your area ?

Oh I forgot ? Na Benin u dey? Sorry jare my mistake cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just as Lefulefu said, Please Op don't make the mistake of coming back to naija to get a wife..... It'll be good you find a lady over there.... smiley There are exceptions though
very low exceptionscheesy. Tell me how many genuine ladies u go fit see for a wife if dem code say u are based overseascheesy. Ehn in dis tough buhari environment were dollar and euro is viewed as goldcheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
WhySoShy:

Well u could play one up and find based-in-Nigeria guys for a change.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

Lefulefu , why e be say na always bad marriages u dey always see around your area ?

Eh heh! Wetin u dey try talk. Sey u know no be Benin pass for bad marriages so. Mind yourself o.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
very low exceptionscheesy. Tell me how many genuine ladies u go fit see for a wife if dem code say u are based overseascheesy. Ehn in dis tough buhari environment were dollar and euro is viewed as goldcheesy
I swear, ladies for there Don get used to dollars and euros.... Get a lady that's already used to the system

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

ehn na wetin me see i dey talk. Dere is another one outside my compound.this man is based in germany. Anytime im dey around na so im go jus dey shout at his wife dey call her ashawo.d woman no go utter one word. Na so d man go dey blow im generator 24 hrs if light no dey complain of heatcheesy. But i notice any time d man travel back to im base in germany na so d woman face go jus brighten up then she go start to dey wear all those ripped jeans and tightscheesy. Dis na woman wey dey wear wrapper oo wen im german based husband dey around. Omo some marriages dey dis life ehncheesy.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn na wetin me see i dey talk. Dere is another one outside my compound.this man is based in germany. Anytime im dey around na so im go jus dey shout at his wife dey call her ashawo.d woman no go utter one word. Na so d man go dey blow im generator 24 hrs if light no dey complain of heatcheesy. But i notice any time d man travel back to im base in germany na so d woman face go jus brighten up then she go start to dey wear all those ripped jeans and tightscheesy. Dis na woman wey dey wear wrapper oo wen im german based husband dey around. Omo some marriages dey dis life ehncheesy.

LOL!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Funny enough I never see that kain thing for my side. There are still good women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
UyiIredia:

Eh heh! Wetin u dey try talk. Sey u know no be Benin pass for bad marriages so. Mind yourself o.
no be for nairaland two days ago we read about one lady for bauchi state wey stab her husband to death then set their house on fire. Wat about d one wey we read for another state wey d man murder im wife over d issue of infdelity. Na everywhere for naija bad marriage full jorcheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
no be for nairaland two days ago we read about one lady for bauchi state wey stab her husband to death then set their house on fire. Wat about d one wey we read for another state wey d man murder im wife over d issue of infdelity. Na everywhere for naija bad marriage full jorcheesy.

I know weda im full or empty all I know be say nor talk about my Benin like dat. Come to say Na only women we go talk off. If we talk of men f*ck up we no go comot here.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
WhySoShy:

ok oocheesy i jus hope say u be the original made good girl and not those china made good girlcheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
... Get a lady that's already used to the system
gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by victorian(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
UyiIredia:

Lol cheesy

I remember when my dad go warn all his sons . If u marry Benin or itsekiri woman , just know say they will use jazz control the house cheesy

Infact he forbids any of his sons threading those tribes ! lipsrsealed

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by UyiIredia(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

I remember when my dad go warn all his sons . If u marry Benin or itsekiri woman , just know say they will use jazz control the house cheesy

cheesy

So person like my sister just get bad name. When she be spirikoko Christian wey go use prayer and Jesus Baptise the house. Ur papa no like. I don't blame him sha I understand.
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by victorian(f): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:

Lol!

The German husband body too dey hot! cheesy

Not every woman like tying wrapper , and that's the truth .

She simply want to feel young wearing those tights , as long as the blouse is conservative or sewn with moderate length.

If woman tie wrapper men will complain , she's local

If woman wears trendy outfits, men will still complain that she's a hoe .

Infact what exactly do men want sef! angry

Sighs .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

Lol!

The German husband body too dey hot! cheesy

Not every woman like tying wrapper , and that's the truth .

She simply want to feel young wearing those tights , as long as the blouse is conservative or sewn with moderate length.

If woman tie wrapper men will complain , she's local

If woman wears trendy outfits, men will still complain that she's a hoe .

Infact what exactly do men want sef! angry

Sighs .
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by victorian(f): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
UyiIredia:

So person like my sister just get bad name. When she be spirikoko Christian wey go use prayer and Jesus Baptise the house. Ur papa no like. I don't blame him sha I understand.

Eeyah.

Sighs the bad ones have spoilt the good ones .

I know of one Benin girl, she's so homely , christian like dressing , very intelligent school wise , so innocent looking , i can vouch shes a virgin. She came out with first class and her dad bought a brand new Prado jeep for her . Even with the jeep shes so humble , you wouldnt know she driving such car , so respectful!!! Chai! and very dark pretty girl . mehn her type , have never seen! Her parents try in her upbringing.

First time I wanted to go against my dad wish and organize the girl for my brother to marry but my brother doesn't like dark girls , thats how we miss this girl. cry

So pretty and respectful .. Better girls dey o!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

cheesy
na d ones wey dey waka dey mostly use jazz to hoodwink men. The normal bini girls no dey involve in anythin diabolical.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by victorian(f): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
na d ones wey dey waka dey mostly use jazz to hoodwink men. The normal bini girls no dey involve in anythin diabolical.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How about you contribute to the discourse and leave how I look alone? I ain't complaining.

Kai why are you this uglyyyyyyyyyy naaaaaaaaaaa cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
lefulefu:
hm well it might not necessarly be about age cos some younger ladies dey wey dey dominate and control their older husbands though the probability in an older woman controling a younger man is much higher sha. The man na nice but i no think he get low self esteem frm wetin i dey see. Wetin i see be say d guy jus get matured mind and he's willing to let some tinzs slide. But as a sharp woman u suppose to learn some basic stuff cos if u no jus sabi anything den a woman outside could take advantage of dat. Dis one wey dem dey talk say beyouncy admit say she no sabi cook how do we know if rihanna no use her cooking prowess take seduce jayz. Imagine say na so so hamburgers jayzee dey chop all the time dont u think rihanna would have been able to seduce him with one bastard tasty caribbean cuisinecheesy.

this mature mind tinz that allow things to slide is a manipulation tactics, na him my friend dey form mature mind and allowing things to slide until dem sack am from work because he dey allow things slide instead of standing up for himself.

na because, em dey allow things slide, na why the woman get mouth
Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
victorian:

That's what most of the men always say .

If only u had a video camera hidden in their homes , you will definitely pity their wives and stone the men . some talk down on their wives even in public , all to destroy her self morale . While some in private , just to make her feel useless .

Some men are habitual liars . I don't believe all their stories .

Treat à good woman well, give her good sex , money , attention and care , then see if she will cheat on you. most married women are like tenants in their homes , while some loneliness wan kill them die . And the man will be wailing as if he is the best husband a woman can ever have .

I don't believe their lies .

all these na story story, one guy i use to know when drunk one day told us a story of how he caught his wife fucking a guy on his bed, he said that he gave everything she wanted, love, money and attention but she still cheated on him, he was crying when saying it, the cry of this grown up man touched me, i have never seen a grownup man cryin my life until that day.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by addictiv(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Op better find a girl there who is used to the system and understand how things are done...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
wetdick:

this mature mind tinz that allow things to slide is a manipulation tactics, na him my friend dey form mature mind and allowing things to slide until dem sack am from work because he dey allow things slide instead of standing up for himself.

na because, em dey allow things slide, na why the woman get mouth
very true sha.if u too qiuet and u no dey say hw u feel dem go take u for granted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.