Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal (45694 Views)

Pastor Precious Iginla Wife, Blessing Makes U-Turn Over Abusive Marriage (Video) / "DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by babeosisi: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4EyE4B1vlg

1.Wife says all her 3 Kids belong to her husband

2.Mistress Stella confronted her and asked her to share Iginla with her or she will lose him to her (mistress)

3.She found out mistress had a baby by iginla through her updates on social media

4.Found out about his marriage to mistress through this saga

5.Wife says she has never been promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by BabaRamota1980: 2:28am On Mar 10, 2019
Osisi, moral of the story....

when side chick say move over and share, you better listen and cooperate. grin kiss

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by babeosisi: 2:36am On Mar 10, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
Osisi, moral of the story....

when side chick say move over and share, you better listen and cooperate. grin kiss
grin grin grin

See the Iginla sef that people are fighting over. Women don suffer. Akpa njo
Yemisi is better off without him jare
Man wey dey bleach,I'm sure he smells when u sit close

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 10, 2019
The only way to restore sanity in the church is to ban tithes. So many evil and jobless people just open churches. Sleep with members defraud them financially. This woman lives in a 1m dols house paid in full in a country where 96% have to purchase homes with mortgage. Iginla is a scum

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by sammyj: 4:36am On Mar 10, 2019
She is definitely reading her statement which I believe is a script meant to save her head.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by StOla: 4:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
The only way to restore sanity in the church is to ban tithes. So many evil and jobless people just open churches. Sleep with members defraud them financially. This woman lives in a 1m dols house paid in full in a country where 96% have to purchase homes with mortgage. Iginla is a scum

Iginla is not a scum, he is the natural punishment unleashed on the foolish who have refused to learn that you do not owe any man your wages.

Since they do not need their income, he who knows how to spend it has taken it from them.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by GreenArrow2: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2019
How the EFCC differentiates these guys from Yahoo boys still beats me.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by babeosisi: 5:09am On Mar 10, 2019
It's a mystery
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by babeosisi: 5:10am On Mar 10, 2019
GreenArrow2:
How the EFCC differentiates these guys from Yahoo boys still beats me.

It's a mystery
Looks like the smarter yahoo boys turned to pastors and prophets

13 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Richdad50(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by OddsIsland(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2019
Their business.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by zoedew: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmm!
Matthew 7:15-23
“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

#dontgodownwithraveningwolves

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Truefaith: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God" 2 Timothy 3:1-4

The Devil, in his 2,000 years of trying, has not been able to devise any worse counterfeit to Biblical Christianity than Pentecostalism and Charismaticism.

And to understand these are the same people that call themselves Christian leaders!

Don't you think it is high time you checked the Bible against what these people teach and believe?

"...It is appointed unto men once to die, after this, the judgment"

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
tongue
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by InansBobo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na WA oo

Seems to me as if the husband saw this coming and decided to let it out first.

Well, may God have mercy on 'em

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by spiritofthedead: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
This picture says it all grin
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by theoldpretender(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Takeaways from the video

1.The Bible is very clear....adultery is WRONG.

2.Yet we have the respected pastor of a church, sleeping with another woman apart from his wife, and at the same time the other woman is busy competing with his wife. The mother of his children

3.Pastor says the wife cheated on him. Well.....there are biblical ways to deal with the cheating.

4.And I wonder...why hasn't the Pastor Iginla stepped down from his headship of the church? He has sinned.

5.Either way, the Church of God in Nigeria has a sin problem. If after years of being 'born again'...a pastor and his wife and the mistress cannot learn that adultery is a sin...hello....are you guys chirstians or irreligous.

6.And let's be frank....the reason why Boko Haram, and economic crisis is tormenting the church is because the head has problems. This is the how manyeth time this is happening. Remember Ese, and the pastor whose actions chased her away from the faith?

Nigerian Christianity is in serious trobule. And we are going to keep on suffering and suffering...until we look at how sin has entered our house and is wrecking us to bits.

7.Also, we treat our pastors like superstars. PASTOR IS NOT A SUPERSTAR. PASTOR IS NOT A SPECIAL BREED OF CHRISTIAN...AND THAT INCLUDES ALL the daddy GO'S, THE setmen, etc.....they need our prayers, and they need to be held accountable. We have not been holding our pastors in prayer,...and we don't hold them accountable. We think that they have some special connection to God because of the miracles etc that they do. Well....SATAN has pastors high on his target list....so they need to be held accountable.

8.And we Christians...many of us CHRISTIANS...forget that Christianity is a 24 hour thing. Doing your job as a cleaner well...or as a office worker well, or as a teacher, doctor, etc...well...is the same as winning souls to christ. Yet...many of us are Sunday Sunday christians...and something else the rest of the time. Christianity is 24/7....we better wake up.

P.S...Pastor and his wife should go and get their marriage healed...and they should repent.

34 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by AgamaHub: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Eaya
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Justbeingreal(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
undecided

See individuals some people call daddy and mommy....

I refuse to be gullible because of religion....

And some people will carry their personal marital issues to them to seek for solution from people that can't even solve theirs..

The earlier people realize that religion has become a business the better for them.... Don't worship any man we all are spiritual being and possesses powers also fear God only....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by datola: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
If the woman is right and the man is wrong I advise the woman to wait for what God will do. His husband will return like the Biblical prodigal son.
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by daddytime(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wetin be the meaning of the Iginla wey dem dey fight about sef?

Any one hear to help us?
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by danot1030: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
I never for once believe the lies of the man of man no apology to the sheeples that have been brainwashed that their Daddy cannot be wrong except people want to spoil their names.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by otokx(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Who are these people?
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
PENTECOSTALS ntooorrr

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by InaNla(f): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
END TIME
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by TooMuchStuff: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Prick Evangelism.... !

By their fruits ye shall know them..!

Iginla has never appeal to me as a man of God.

Looks too fake. All these marine spirit prophets.

The endtime kongo shinning power pastors....

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by ochiora(f): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
babeosisi:

grin grin grin

See the Iginla sef that people are fighting over. Women don suffer. Akpa njo
Yemisi is better off without him jare
Man wey dey bleach,I'm sure he smells when u sit close
As in ehhhh...nekwa iru ka adaka...ha!! O chim! unless his ozodimgba is 'handsome' inamean��

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by shakaranews: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Watch the complete revelation below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTlcgMswo8
Re: Yemi Ingila, Joshua Iginla's Wife Speaks On Cheating And Divorce Scandal by labusinessguide: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amazing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.