Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend (14588 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by dupebaby(m): 1:49am On Apr 26, 2007
My Boyfriend's Bestfriend Kiss Me

Well I don't know where to begin, but yesterday, I asked my boyfriend to go to the movies with me, he said he was too tried to go, since his best friend was with him, I asked him, he said yes.

When we got to the movies, everything was going on fine until when the movies was about to finish and he kissed me. I was to slap the hell out of him, but then I didn't.

Now what I'm asking you guys is this: should I tell my boyfriend or not?
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by maree7(f): 1:55am On Apr 26, 2007
u should tell him soo he doesn't later find out , n that might cause a quarrell,
tell him so that u can keep the trust btwn u two. because if the same situation happened to ur boyfrend you would want him to tell u. grin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by femi6(m): 3:09am On Apr 26, 2007
u need to tell ur BF abt this so that stuff like this wont break ur relationship but again u need to handle the case very carefully because the guy in question is ur BF bestfriend
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by bluenubian(f): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2007
u should have slapped him then angry, who gave him the impression that u wanted him to kiss you

as per your boyfriend. i can only speak for myself, i sure wont tell him, i jus pray the whole thing gets buried and never comes up
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by naijacutee(f): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2007
Did you kiss him back?
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by arianne(f): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2007
naijacutee:

Did you kiss him back?

Good Question. i would av slapped d dude silly! this is another proof of the fact that guys think with their testosterone.
i tink u shuld tell ur guy cos if the word comes out, its gonna be on u.
- u wanted the movie
- u wanted his company (the friend)
- u got a kiss and did nothing bout it (did u express ur disgust)?

its a man's world and its always the womans fault! remember? undecided
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by cuteass1(f): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2007
Dear even though you didn't slap him, you sure should have yelled the living dead out of him angry . And if you still havent done that, i suggest you do. He should get your stand that you're not into his stiupid little games, your not doing anything about it might give him the wrong signal wink

If i were you, NO i wouldn't tell my boyfriend about it, i'll give the guy the chance to prove it was a mistake, if the act repeats itself, then i'll be doing some telling.

Maybe he wanted to find out if you were interested (yes ooh, guys can be such cowards and betrayers), and you proved you weren't. Hopefully, he'll rest his case.

I believe in ni-secrets relationship, but somethings are better left unsaid, i don't think it has gotten to the point of it being dangerous, and if your guy should find out, well he was the one that kissed you, you didn't kiss him back and you were only trying to spare their relationshiå which will definitely not be the same if you told wink
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by IBBFan(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2007
@blue
so you won't talk? shocked i'm beginning to have a re-think on that your boyfriend that broke up with you last year. grin

@dupe
you never said what kind of kiss it was and how many seconds it lasted. it might have been an affectionate kiss of appreciation for taking him along to the movies. still, good thing you didn't slap him. and your boyfriend? who knows whether they planned it. honestly, i see no reason why your boyfriend should lay back while his"best" friend goes with you since he was tired. all he needed to do was hold you down and postpone seeing the movie. is there still anything like a best friend sef? i'm too damn sure that movie will still be showing at the cinemas for another 2 weeks. i think it's a set-up. so tell your bobo before you become the table tennis egg.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by ikejoe(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2007
shud i tell him? grin shud i not? tongue

my dear its up to u to decide!! try n figure out if dey ar not partners in crime,
smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by olusola200: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2007
WHAT KIND OF KISS , I NEED TO KNOW B4 PASSING COMMENT OR ADVICE
HOW, WHEN, MOOD HOW LONG AND THE LOOK IN HIS EYES
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Hotnspicy(f): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2007
i think it would be best to tell him.Cause if the "Bestfriend" tells im thing could get really ugly.
Anyway wat sort of bestfriend is that.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by gbeborun(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2007
everything starts from a simple kiss, next you will find yourself together with his bestmate on the same bed and when you are done you'll come out to tell the world about it silently seeking some moral justification. my dear you wont get it from us, he kissed and all you wanted to do was slap him but u decided against it when u remembered how good it felt abi? next time no ask us. just carry on with your evil deeds. if one i knw yor boyfriend would have old him myself
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by JuneJemini(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2007
What do you mean by "HE JUST KISSED YOU?" Did you respond? Did you like it? Did you resist or refuse him? Did he force himself on you becos if you didnt like or invite him and he did it without your concent then its a case of assault? If you cant answer these and more other questions relating this incident, then you are as guilty as the case sounds and i dont think that any reasonable man/guy should give a helping hand to such a sister who would perpetrate such an act of infidelity in relationship and still ask "SHOULD I TELL MY BOYFRIEND" these are the same people who would go to our backs and say ALL MEN ARE THE SAME "CHEATS, WICKED AND ANIMALS". Abeg make una talk beta thing make we deliberate upon, I'M OUT,
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by dollyp1cute(f): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2007
@dupebaby

Obviously you have not told the whole story here. I want to believe it was not a kiss on the cheek otherwise it would not be on this thread.

So if i was on the lips how come you left your lips/mouth available next to his mouth for him to be tempted to and ultimately kiss it shocked.

And why did you hesistate to slap him or maybe you secretly enjoyed it

If you had given him a dirty slap that will make him see stars, jupiter, saturn, mars grin, then your story will have been more credible with your boyfriend.

As it is you know guys are crazily jealous, I am afraid if and when you tell your boyfriend he might be wondering like I am the mathematical equation that brought your lips to the proximity of his friends mouth.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by bluenubian(f): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2007
IBB Fan:

@blue
so you won't talk? shocked i'm beginning to have a re-think on that your boyfriend that broke up with you last year. grin

whachu sayin? u saying it was ma fault? undecided. . . hmm well maybe in a way grin
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by kellorah: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2007
i'd rather tell him before his so-called best friend does undecided
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by maree7(f): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ kellorah

i agree with u
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by IBBFan(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2007
@blue
baby, tell me something i don't bleeping know!! cheesy cheesy you know i don't trust your Agbaneje ass! grin you might have gone as far as jerking his best friend off in the back seat in that parking lot, down town. grin cheesy
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by joefit4gur(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hehe,

First, I'd like to tell you what the definition of a kiss is, According to Oxford Dictionary, it says a KISS is to touch or press with the lips slightly pursed, and then often to part them and to emit a smacking sound, in an expression of affection, love, greeting, reverence, etc.:

Thats funny but I think the true definition of a kiss is,

An upper preparation for a lower action that will go on in high acceleration and speed that oftens leads to the formation of ,

Well, So if ya get da meaning up there, Itz time to take a break and tell the DAMN best friend to go lick his ass or there might be danger lurking around in the corner,

WATCH OUT LAYDEE.

grin

Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by dupebaby(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
well for people that want 2 know, i told my boyfriend about, guess wat, the guy doesn't believe me, he said his bestfriend can't do such a stupid thing like that, now im stuck in the middle, my boyfriend said he trust his bestFriend with his whole life, so now wat, how can i get him 2 trust me, , i just want his bestfriend 2 pay for wat he did, cry
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by bluenubian(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2007
dupebaby:

well for people that want 2 know, i told my boyfriend about, guess what, the guy doesn't believe me, he said his bestfriend can't do such a stupid thing like that, now im stuck in the middle, my boyfriend said he trust his bestFriend with his whole life, so now what, how can i get him 2 trust me, , i just want his bestfriend 2 pay for what he did, cry

sorry to say buh i told u so. . . . sad, sorry bout your plight, buh remember that karma prevails!

IBB Fan:

@blue
baby, tell me something i don't bleeping know!! cheesy cheesy you know i don't trust your Agbaneje ass! grin you might have gone as far as jerking his best friend off in the back seat in that parking lot, down town. grin cheesy

that is so wrong embarassed, thats one thing i wouldn't do is mess with my bf's friends or what not, i dont even believe in getting close to your spouse's friend, my friends were my friends and his friends were his, and we jus met briefly on occasions
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by kellorah: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
if ure his girl and he really is serious about u, i don't see why he should pick his so-called best friend over u.
don't worry, wot goes around comes around
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Radiant(f): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2007
Don't tell your boyfriend! This is what will actually shatter your relationship. Does he tell you everything he does at your back?

If his friend decides to tell him, your boyfriend wouldn't know if it's true coz he wasn't there anyways. Duhhh!

Girl, don't sweat this matter too much plz. Just move on with your boyfriend and consider what happened HISTORY! kiss
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by kellorah: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2007
radiant, d deal's been done and it's not lookin good @ d moment. she told him
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Radiant(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2007
kellorah:

radiant, d deal's been done and it's not lookin good @ d moment. she told him

Ooops! I didn't read everything before I posted embarassed

She told him? Ohhh my daiz!!! See what I'm saying. Oh well, good luck, babe.

Y'all permit me to say, GIRLS, WAKE UP!!!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by kellorah: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
if u tell him, problem.
if u don't, problem undecided
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by bluenubian(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
Radiant:

Y'all permit me to say, GIRLS, WAKE UP!!!

i know right!
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by SeunImpersonator(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2007
he kissed u or he attempted to kiss you? takes two to kiss - did you in any way take his neck and look him in his eyes and say - to hell with my boyfriend, while he caresses you to the tune of the movies soundtrack?
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by kellorah: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ ^^^ according to her first post, it didn't happen like that
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by SeunImpersonator(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2007
we can never know d truth.
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Radiant(f): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2007
S_eun:

he kissed u or he attempted to kiss you? takes two to kiss - did you in any way take his neck and look him in his eyes and say - to hell with my boyfriend, while he caresses you to the tune of the movies soundtrack?

Like the details matter now undecided
Re: Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend by SeunImpersonator(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2007
@Rado - na wetin u dey yearn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.