Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, March 10, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, March 10, 2019 (216 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :sunday, March 10, 2019 by femoint007(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, March 10, 2019) - *Victory Without A Fight*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You're the Mighty Man in battle, the God who has never lost a battle.

2.Thank You, Father, for all the battles You have fought and won on my behalf.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.My Father, I believe in You and in Your prophets, please, cause me to be fully established in You, and let me prosper, here and in the hereafter, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, You said vengeance is Yours, please, arise and avenge me of my adversaries, and cause me to laugh last over all my enemies, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, take over every battle of my life and give me victory without a fight, over all my persecutors and oppressors, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, send your arrow of confusion into the midst of my enemies and scatter them; let them begin to fight one another and destroy themselves, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, with my eyes, let me behold and see Your judgement upon all those that rose up against me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, fight the battles of my life for me today, and give me rest all round, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, arise and scatter every satanic gang up against Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and his ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name!

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Photometer Work?? / God Of Complete Restoration / Easter : Change Your Life For Good, Bishop Ezeokafor Tells Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.