Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain (27621 Views)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? / Update On Reno Free Bus Rides For Voters During The 2019 Presidential Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by LORDofODDS(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Sola Ojo, Kaduna

Press Secretary to former Vice President Namadi Sambo, Umar Sani, has given insight on why there was poor turnout of voters during the governorship and state house of assembly elections in Kaduna State.

Speaking to Sunday Sun shortly after he voted at Polling Unit 010 Damaturu Road, Umar said, many eligible voters did not come out to vote because of their perception on the outcome of the presidential election two weeks ago that their votes did not count.

He also alleged that, an attempt by Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, to pay some Islamic preachers, to preach in his favour, hindered many Muslims with conscience to come out and vote.

According to Sani, “ the reasons for poor turnout are numerous. The general voters apathy is affecting the election. Some people believed that there was no point because the person they voted for during the presidential election did not emerge victorious because their votes did not count.

“Secondly, the use of Islamic clerics is another factor. He paid people to come and preach to us in Kaduna all the way from Gombe. But our people have decided where to go.

“So, those that were opposed to religion preachers, in order not to be caught in the web, decided to remain indoors. Some believed that, instigating them against others was not captured in the Quaran and Hadit. So, they did not come out to vote.

“From the feelers I am getting, the turn out in southern part of the state was massive and peaceful as at now. We are hopeful that our candidate for the state, Isa Ashiru will come out victorious

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-religious-factors-responsible-for-voters-apathy-in-kaduna-pdp-chieftain/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
There are not serious. I voted for buhari then yesterday i voted PDP for Amac here in abuja. U pple don't hv sense we should all vote based on the individual not party.
If there is no development in such state the only thing they can do is to blame buhari.
Nonsense

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Ivimilly: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
T
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by fikiman7000(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
I just pray dat body bag man will lose...well as the 3rd person to comment here for the first time in 2 years I pray that Nigeria will work well for everybody

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by princechiemekam(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by CYBERCRIME(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Na story you dey fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by RolyRoly: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2019
No need for long story .

It's so unfortunately that I discovered this lately. 
It is the latest paying referral program that requires no registration fee. All you have to do is to just register and you will be paid $25 just for registration and you will be paid $10 for every person that you refer via your link. you will get $2 for every person that click your link.

What Do You Need To Get Started!!!
1. Your Mobile phone
2. Your bank or PayPal or Western Union for your payment

How To Get Started!!
All you have to do now is to Check my signature and copy the link in my profile into your browser now to get started.
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Firebomber: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Hell rufai is a useless terrorist
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Amuluonyenaego: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2019
PDP IS REALLY TAKING OVER

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by ilogbe(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by castro234(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Na so,,,
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by ransomeware: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by tribalistseun: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2019
God please help me with visa to any country. And I promise you I will never return to this hell hole

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by mayklef(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2019
I ws born n raised in kaduna.....Zaria 2 b precised, tbh no govt has succeded in dividing d gud pipol of kaduna state lyk diz Hell rufai.....of a truth, ntin wil gladen d hrt of al lyk d defeat of dat midget

10 Likes

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
snrman:
There are not serious. I voted for buhari then yesterday i voted PDP for Amac here in abuja. U pple don't hv sense we should all vote based on the individual not party.
If there is bo development in such state the only thing they can do is to blame buhari.
Nonsense
you aren't in kaduna so, you can't really say much. Those living there knew what happened .you are resident and voted in Abuja so, speak based on what you know of Abuja.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by DMerciful(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
INEC has lost the small credibility Jega left

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Phayie(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
tribalistseun:
God please help me with visa to any country. And I promise you I will never return to this hell hole

Na lie! You're going no where, we must enjoy this NEXT LEVEL together grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by peterside14: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
they better we stop voting for a candidate based on umbrella, broom,fowl or any of those irritating symbol or acronyms the better for us,

we should stand and vote based on individual with outstanding track records and we should hold them liable and accountable,

no single party in nigeria has a strong footed ideology or philosophy,nothing ah all just a bunch of same campaign platform

its still same old men running the numerous party, they act up on tv but visit themselves ah home and pop champagne laughing at our gullibility and making strategies on how thief more money,

the day I found out gov Wike and Amechi are in same cult , close friends, they even party and partake In gang banging , that day i stopped killing myself over this stupid old men called politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by midolian(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2019

How foolish!

Just because election results don't favour misguided few, they say their votes do not count. Would their votes have counted if the results had not favoured the guided majority?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Apathy kor party ni
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by pharrel1539: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2019
what is the age criteria please?

Chedaaa:
NO ONE STRIKES BETTER THAN ASUU

Admission is now on to Study in CHINA,UKRAINE,INDIA,CYPRUS,TURKEY AND REPUBLIC OF PHILIPPINE ETC for 2019 Batch. Interested people can visit our office as stated in the poster below

In India Tuition fee is $1400 Per Year Undergraduate degree (3yrs) (Social Science,Arts&Humanities)

Medicine (MBBS) fee $100.000 duration 4 and half years
(Tuition fee includes Laptop,Internet access(WiFi),Feeding,Hostel) for Duration of your course and the money is paid on installment bases.

Engineering courses Tuition fee $4000 (4-5years)
MBA Tuition fee $2500 Duration(2yrs)

Requirements for Visa

A-Study Visa fee $120
B-MFA/MOE Authentication and confirmation of result.
C-Yellow card
D-Affidavit of SponspSponsorship Court)
E-ID Card photocopy of sponsor
F-Bank Statement of spnsposponsor
In Philippines- Tuition fee is $500 per semester

Mind your most Universities abroad don't require you pay tuition fee till you have secured your study visa and arrive in the school.

Requirement

Must have O-Level with 5 credits Including English and Mathematics for undergraduate studies. etc

Office Address:
Number 5 dagash street kado estate ABUJA
Room 1.number 9 stadium road AKURE

Contact mr Ogunlade Martins Oluwaseun(B.tech.MBA,NIM)
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by rusep: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2019
PDP and their lies

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Sayrahh(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2019
Elrufai is a mess
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Kelklein(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Voter apathy wasn't just in Kaduna.. The entire country experienced it, for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Mutuwa(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2019
LORDofODDS:
Sola Ojo, Kaduna

Press Secretary to former Vice President Namadi Sambo, Umar Sani, has given insight on why there was poor turnout of voters during the governorship and state house of assembly elections in Kaduna State.

Speaking to Sunday Sun shortly after he voted at Polling Unit 010 Damaturu Road, Umar said, many eligible voters did not come out to vote because of their perception on the outcome of the presidential election two weeks ago that their votes did not count.

He also alleged that, an attempt by Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, to pay some Islamic preachers, to preach in his favour, hindered many Muslims with conscience to come out and vote.

According to Sani, “ the reasons for poor turnout are numerous. The general voters apathy is affecting the election. Some people believed that there was no point because the person they voted for during the presidential election did not emerge victorious because their votes did not count.

“Secondly, the use of Islamic clerics is another factor. He paid people to come and preach to us in Kaduna all the way from Gombe. But our people have decided where to go.

“So, those that were opposed to religion preachers, in order not to be caught in the web, decided to remain indoors. Some believed that, instigating them against others was not captured in the Quaran and Hadit. So, they did not come out to vote.

“From the feelers I am getting, the turn out in southern part of the state was massive and peaceful as at now. We are hopeful that our candidate for the state, Isa Ashiru will come out victorious

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-religious-factors-responsible-for-voters-apathy-in-kaduna-pdp-chieftain/

Rubbish
PDP introduced the elections of hate and violence. Now that religious and conflict entrepreneurs have failed in a fiasco manner the PDP wants to cry wolf. This is one thing I love about the PDP,their adamant commitment to their stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by garux: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2019
This is Kaduna for you, What do u expect El Rufai to do when Christians were told not to vote for anything APC and Mallam in the State.

I was indifferent about who becomes Kaduna state Governor but with d sermons and preaching (boths Religions) that were flying upandan i had to go out and vote for MURUS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Colb461: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2019
LORDofODDS:
Sola Ojo, Kaduna

dis man dey read my mind.DAT y I no even bothered my self to go vote for where I dey stay for kd
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by Lofdy(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2019
is scam
Re: Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain by garux: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2019
mayklef:
I ws born n raised in kaduna.....Zaria 2 b precised, tbh no govt has succeded in dividing d gud pipol of kaduna state lyk diz Hell rufai.....of a truth, ntin wil gladen d hrt of al lyk d defeat of dat midget

K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Reveals Why Atiku’s And Ekwueme Alliance In 2003 collapsed / Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) / Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.