Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,324 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (92774 Views)

"Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Greystone: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Mehn, dis prophetess shud prophesy into my life... tongue kiss

Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by holocron: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Antichristus:

IGINLA MEANS BIG ROD. OSTENSIBLY, THE GUY HAS IT UNDERNEATH HIS PANT. OTHERWISE, WHY WOULD TWO WOMEN BE FIGHTING OVER HIM.

I NEITHER BLAME HIM NOR THE TWO WOMEN FIGHTING OVER THE BID ROD. I BLAME THE GULLIBLE CONGREGANTS. THE TIME FAST APPROACHES WHEN THESE CHURCHES, LIKE THEIR ANTECEDENTS IN BRITAIN, WOULD BECOME DESOLATE.

AMEN
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Toks2008(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2019
cococandy:
One man one woman is heretic?

But you claim you don’t cheat on your woman.

So you’re a heretic. Or you’re naive.

Confused bloke .

Lol! This is strange twist about me.

I'm not the type of man who has the time to even look at another lady IF I GET MY SPEC and she knows how to do me very well in the bedroom...but as I wrote...that is MY CHOICE.

One size never fits all so this is not about me but the reality on ground.

Many pastors have had their ministry destroyed because they try to box themselves into that heresy of one man one woman but no matter how they try many of them get exposed and BOOM the world starts condemning them and they become à laughing stock.

Polygamy is not a sin and I repeat...POLYGAMY IS NOT A SIN.

Adultery and polygamy are two parallel acts.

I could be ìn my 60s and just want a young blood and I could go all out to marry her and pay her bride price even without committing adultery.

That polygamy is not a sin does not mean a man will start sleeping aròund like a mad dog...that is adultery...and it is a grave sin.
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by divineappo(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2019
MrMcJay:
Please, what is the meaning of Iginla?
big dick
Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Nickijoy:
Prophetess that cannot get her own husband.. is that one a prophetess

You think it's easy getting a husband...smh!
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Softhands:
the wife adultery actually caused all.this

Okay now we know who Iginla slept with, who did his wife commit adultery with?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by cococandy(f): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Usual ramblings
Toks2008:

Lol! This is strange twist about me.

I'm not the type of man who has the time to even look at another lady IF I GET MY SPEC and she knows how to do me very well in the bedroom...but as I wrote...that is MY CHOICE.

One size never fits all so this is not about me but the reality on ground.

Many pastors have had their ministry destroyed because they try to box themselves into that heresy of one man one woman but no matter how they try many of them get exposed and BOOM the world starts condemning them and they become à laughing stock.

Polygamy is not a sin and I repeat...POLYGAMY IS NOT A SIN.

Adultery and polygamy are two parallel acts.

I could be ìn my 60s and just want a young blood and I could go all out to marry her and pay her bride price even without committing adultery.

That polygamy is not a sin does not mean a man will start sleeping aròund like a mad dog...that is adultery...and it is a grave sin.
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Softhands(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Go and watch the video where he confessed about this to his church... let's move ahead biko.
Lucid1:

Okay now we know who Iginla slept with, who did his wife commit adultery with?
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by mechanics(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
kbbanj10:
Slay Prophetess
hahahah, she's a fake prophetess.
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by simplesearch: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Not a Jot or a tittle of the word of Christ will go unfulfilled.
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by saintaustine(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Gentleziggy:
A woman ministering d gospel of Jesus Christ without covering her head? With painted nails?

That is the problem.
Christians will not see anything wrong with that, because we've been cajoled.

God have mercy on us.
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Watch Stella Iginla, Pastor Joshua Iginla's wife and babymama preach in church.
Someone asked why is she moving like a snake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdijiyHsBUQ&feature=youtu.be

Who are those attending these end time satanic churches huh
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:
The "Dog of Man's" name alone from the sound of it is very much enough to attract all the female members of his church including the married women....

Praise the mighty Rod....
Igi NLA + likes Idi NLA
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by mercy87(f): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
adetoroamos:
really?

That is a lie. All her three children are his. She has demanded for a DNA test to be done to prove this.
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nawa ooo undecided
Re: Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby by Nobody: 9:44am On May 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) / Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.