Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Need A Puppy In Lokoja - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Puppy In Lokoja (577 Views)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS / I have N20K -- Offer Me A Puppy. Location: Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Puppy In Lokoja by easyflow: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Anybody with nice puppy for sale in Lokoja should please contact me
Re: I Need A Puppy In Lokoja by pawesome(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2019
What's your price range and what breed?
Re: I Need A Puppy In Lokoja by easyflow: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2019
pawesome:
What's your price range and what breed?

This is my first time, I recently moved to a new location and I need a good dog around.
Re: I Need A Puppy In Lokoja by 14teenK: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2019
Bomae:
Join our telegram group to learn more
https:///CanineEducation

Be careful When Giving ur Dog a Bone

Sometime ago people do not really care when giving their dogs bones from Sundays dinner left over's. Today’s dog owner are much more knowledgeable about dog nutrition and realizes that the watchword about bones is: caution.

Bones are a good source of minerals and other nutrients and help satisfy ur dog’s appetite. Chewing stimulates saliva enzymes and helps prevent plaque buildup on teeth and gum disease. And a dog chewing on a bone is less inclined to excessively scratch or lick his paws.

It’s critically important, however, to avoid giving ur dog the wrong kind of bone.

Poultry bones and pork bones, or cooked bones of any kind, are should be strictly forbidden. They can scatter in smaller pieces that can cause choking and serious damage to the dog’s mouth, throat, or intestines.

Cooking can also remove nutrients from the bone.
Any bone, in fact, once chewed into small pieces, can block the intestines and lead to constipation, can cause lacerations of the mouth and internal organs, or can lodge in the throat with fatal results.

Many vets say that raw meat bones are the best bones for a dog.

It’s best to give a bone to ur dog after a meal. So as to avoid the ingesting too much bone as a result of hunger.

If ur dogs hides bones and later bing it out to chew plz dispose of a bone after three or four days.

Large breeds such as German Shepherd Dogs and Mastiffs should be given large bones as adults. Bones should be larger than the length of the dog’s muzzle so it will be impossible to swallow whole.

Supervision is important. Periodically check on ur dog when he’s chewing a bone.

For puppies less than 3 months plz avoid bones of any type. U can get them a plastic toy bone to chew on.

Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

you seriously need other ways to promote your blog, not spamming every thread you see, it’s very bad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Puppy Boerboel For Sale In Port Harcourt / Donald Trump Tweets Photo Of ‘wonderful’ Dog Involved In ISIS Chief Raid / SOLDAtletico Madrid Male Boerboel Pup For Sale In Lagos fastest finger 40k today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.