Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC (151821 Views)

Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race / APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by BabaIbo: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Auladimeji2:
APC are raking everywhere, Jimi,Ibo kobalize you.
Jimi this is my advice to you, after the election, go to the drawing board and omits the Ibos from your supporters and see how the love we had for you returns.If not OYO is your name.If I see you for Apapa I go throw away eyes for you

Please keep kwayet and comment what you know, in a free and fair election, PDP go flog APC in lagos and a host of places (states), I worked as an INEC Ahdoc staff, so I knw what I am saying. PLEASE don't ask me to say anything more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
OYO STATE
OGO OLUWA
APC: 9547
PDP: 6152

1 Like

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Sagay212: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
The cursed basta.rd iPods from their cursed region have hijacked the thread again to spread their evil hatred and envy for SW.

No iPod, dead, living and unborn will ever be equal to their afonja masters. You cursed iPods will remain bitter, hateful ans envious slaves forever.
You will and can never determine who rules this country or rules any state in the SW. You will only continue to wail and kill yourselves over SW matter while your cursed region continues to be in absolute ruin. Some of them have already started changing mouth as they are seeing results. Unfortunately for the evil bastar.ds they do not have any pictures or videos to spread their hateful fake news.

You can continue to delude yourselves about owning all the properties in Nigeria and how Lagos cannot survive without you. That is your headache. But as long as the SW is concerned, we must teach you common sense and force you to live peacefully like normal humans and not hateful animals.

I hope y'all evil miscreants are seeing the results. You can beg agbaje to come and govern Alhambra,imo or ebonyi since y'all believe he is the best.

Lagos is Yoruba and APC and YORUBA is Lagos and APC. You MF cursed, hateful, bitter, envious iPods don't like it, kill yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by BabaRamota1980: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lyoncrescent:

[b]Ok.we can agree to disagree. [/b]However I insist that the radicals on both sides of the divide are in the minority and we have a duty to enlighten and educate them. Even if the oba of Lagos in his characteristic loquacious manner tells me that Lagos is a no man's land , I will disagree with him as we don't know where the new Lagos will be whether Enugu or Katsina and it won't be fair to call them no man's land in future due to high migration. I and most people I know are not jealous of igbos success rather we are in awe and respect the hustle they show . I also don't think yorubas are scared or insecure but what joins us as yorubas with every other tribe is greater than what divides us and I choose to focus on the former than the later. We can a be Lagosians . Lagos can be a rich melting point of diverse cultures just like London but like I said no one can say London is no man's land . Toke by the way is entitled to her opinion and I disagree with her

This is problem I have with Yoruba. "Ok we can agree to disagree".

Dont make a claim if you cannot stand passionately to defend it against all pressure.

You made an excellent point. That omo ibo put pressure on you in his response and now you are backing off and yielding to his bullshit.

Omo ibo will never tell you "ok we can agree to disagree"....you can put gun to his head the most he will do is turn his tail and run but he will maintain his statement.

My brother learn to disagree and even enjoy disagreement.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by BabaIbo: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
yusuf0876:
hausas are plenty than Ibo in Lagos

Sorry to say, you're ignorant...

Even when you add hausas from Niger and other countries to the number of hausas of Nigerian origin in lagos they are not up to Ibos in Lagos, the most populous non-indigenous tribe in lagos is Igbos... Hausas and south-south tribes (let me generalize it as Niger-Delta), I don't know the one that will take 2nd because south south also resides in lagos in large number
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Validfacts: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lyoncrescent:

Ok.we can agree to disagree. However I insist that the radicals on both sides of the divide are in the minority and we have a duty to enlighten and educate them. Even if the oba of Lagos in his characteristic loquacious manner tells me that Lagos is a no man's land , I will disagree with him as we don't know where the new Lagos will be whether Enugu or Katsina and it won't be fair to call them no man's land in future due to high migration. I and most people I know are not jealous of igbos success rather we are in awe and respect the hustle they show . I also don't think yorubas are scared or insecure but what joins us as yorubas with every other tribe is greater than what divides us and I choose to focus on the former than the later. We can a be Lagosians . Lagos can be a rich melting point of diverse cultures just like London but like I said no one can say London is no man's land . Toke by the way is entitled to her opinion and I disagree with her
stop replying this flatbenser now. Or don't u see that he didn't worth to be responded to? Chestbeater of all pple undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Sagay212: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaIbo:

Please keep kwayet and comment what you know, in a free and fair election, PDP go flog APC in lagos and a host of places (states), I worked as an INEC Ahdoc staff, so I knw what I am saying. PLEASE don't ask me to say anything more.

Weyerey olori pelebe... you will continue to work as ad hoc staff till you kpeme. Tell us about how the election is not free and fair again. You think this is ebonyi where you hateful goats vote based on envy, bitterness and hatred? You either learn from your masters or continue to wail like slaves.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Envy?cheesy there's nothing that's good in Ibo land that Yorubas don't have thousands of it.Crude oil,farm products?mention it.You have erosion which we don't have,that's the only thing we envy cheesy

lol
Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Turantula(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Auladimeji2:
See this mud skipper, I was in my polling unit yesterday ready to beat any Ibos that shout Lagos is no mans land but I saw none,It pains me so much.Nonsense
Please help us to go and install an Oba in Ilorin, your liver is highly needed over there
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by ken6488(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Delta south

Isoko north

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Engrduke: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:
AFIJIO APC: 8459 PDP: 9358
Give us results from ATIBA, OYO EAST & OYO WEST too please.
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
OYO STATE
SURULERE
APC: 14168
PDP: 7505

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Auladimeji2:
See this mud skipper, I was in my polling unit yesterday ready to beat any Ibos that shout Lagos is no mans land but I saw none,It pains me so much.Nonsense

lol online noise maker
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by backnbeta(f): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sannisege:
Mumu, APC is alive in economically viable places like Lagos and Ogun States. Who your local government epp? PDP have your amala/ewedu local government
Forget that thing abeg...if we are not important, your lord and savior, Tinubu won't leave Lagos to come and monitor our result in Oyo!
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Auladimeji2: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaIbo:

Who cares?I don't give a fvck about who you works for. PDP also rigged and still rigging. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by BabaIbo: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:

Weyerey olori pelebe... you will continue to work as ad hoc staff till you kpeme. Tell us about how the election is not free and fair again. You think this is ebonyi where you hateful goats vote based on envy, bitterness and hatred? You either learn from your masters or continue to wail like slaves.

mumu, and your people dey there dey cry cos dem no give them the position.
FYI top civil service workers also worked as Ahdoc staff, olodo I guess you don't know the meaning of Ahdoc staff, I am very sure you are one hungry boy/girl but Internet affords you the opportunity to insult others who are probably better than you are and whose life(lives) and level(s) you're working towards to live or reach...
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
backnbeta:

Forget that thing abeg...if we are not important, your lord and savior, Tinubu won't leave Lagos to come and monitor our result in Oyo!

OYO STATE
OGBOMOSHO
APC: 14442
PDP: 13035

despite Akala abracadabra

1 Like

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
OYO STATE
IBADAN NORTH (AGODI GATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE grin)

APC: 18868
PDP: 40785

See finishing grin

cc sociologe, aragbiji

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by BabaIbo: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Who cares?I don't give a fvck about who you works for. PDP also rigged and still rigging. Nonsense

Ignored

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Aragbiji: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:
OYO STATE
IBADAN NORTH (AGODI GATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE grin)

APC: 18868
PDP: 40785

See finishing grin

cc sociologe, aragbiji
Why is this useless ipobian quoting me?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Aragbiji:

Why is this useless ipobian quoting me?
bo ba wu e, o le je ratak grin
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by zuma4k(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Obingwa Local Government Guber Result.

APGA 3390
APC 2679
PDP 78803...

OVI Reloaded...

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Sagay212: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaIbo:

mumu, and your people dey there dey cry cos dem no give them the position.
FYI top civil service workers also worked as Ahdoc staff, olodo I guess you don't know the meaning of Ahdoc staff, I am very sure you are one hungry boy/girl but Internet affords you the opportunity to insult others who are probably better than you are and whose life(lives) and level(s) you're working towards to live or reach...

I repeat, you will continue to be ad hoc staff till you kpeme. If no be hungry wan kill you, you nor go be ad hoc staff dey hustle for 10 or 13k. I hope you don't collect bribe out of desperation to make illegal money to rig election and get shot in the process. Olofo!!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Aragbiji: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

bo ba wu e, o le je ratak grin

Ipobian .
You don’t want one Nigeria .why so much headache?

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Bora26: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
GAME OVER? 2019 GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION RESULTS IN LGs,KWARA STATE

1.OYUN LG
APC 11,399
PDP 3,728

2.OFFA LG
APC 22,874
PDP 5,172

3.IREPODUN LG
APC 16,155
PDP 7,339

4.ISIN LG
APC 6,624
PDP 2,588

5.MORO LG
APC 18,985
PDP 5,490

6.ASA LG
APC 16,246
PDP 8,963

7.EDU LG
APC 26,805
PDP 6,174

8.OKE ERO LG
APC 7,423
PDP 4,891

9.Ilorin East LG
APC 31,521
PDP 10,888

10.Ilorin South LG
APC 26,752
PDP 9489

11.Ifelodun LG
APC 23734
PDP 7445

12.Ekiti LG
APC 7938
PDP 3950

13.Ilorin west LG
APC 55,287
PDP 25,583

14.Kaiama LG
APC 14,829
PDP 3,386

15.Pategi LG
APC 18,109
PDP 2,578

16.BARUTEN LG
APC-26,865
PDP-7,090

TOTAL =APC-331,546
PDP-114,754
Diff=216,792

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
OYO STATE

EGBEDA

APC: 13581
PDP: 24203

cc aragbiji, sociologe

Don't mess with Ibadan man, we are too sensible than your gworo chewing Thieffnubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by BABANGBALI: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sagay212:
The cursed basta.rd iPods from their cursed region have hijacked the thread again to spread their evil hatred and envy for SW.

No iPod, dead, living and unborn will ever be equal to their afonja masters. You cursed iPods will remain bitter, hateful ans envious slaves forever.
You will and can never determine who rules this country or rules any state in the SW. You will only continue to wail and kill yourselves over SW matter while your cursed region continues to be in absolute ruin. Some of them have already started changing mouth as they are seeing results. Unfortunately for the evil bastar.ds they do not have any pictures or videos to spread their hateful fake news.

You can continue to delude yourselves about owning all the properties in Nigeria and how Lagos cannot survive without you. That is your headache. But as long as the SW is concerned, we must teach you common sense and force you to live peacefully like normal humans and not hateful animals.

I hope y'all evil miscreants are seeing the results. You can beg agbaje to come and govern Alhambra,imo or ebonyi since y'all believe he is the best.

Lagos is Yoruba and APC and YORUBA is Lagos and APC. You MF cursed, hateful, bitter, envious iPods don't like it, kill yourselves.
gbam! Let them go and die

1 Like

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by Lyoncrescent: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

This is problem I have with Yoruba. "Ok we can agree to disagree".

Dont make a claim if you cannot stand passionately to defend it against all pressure.

You made an excellent point. That omo ibo put pressure on you in his response and now you are backing off and yielding to his bullshit.

Omo ibo will never tell you "ok we can agree to disagree"....you can put gun to his head the most he will do is turn his tail and run but he will maintain his statement.

My brother learn to disagree and even enjoy disagreement.

It is well. I disagree quite alright but I said it in an easy way so both parties can focus on the issues. I get your point on the need to be firm but even that can happen with some diplomacy. All in all, I don't debate to win or loose but I debate or "argue" to learn and be enlightened with an attempt to find common ground and build from there. I however don't represent all Yoruba but I understand where you are coming from . God bless you sir or ma
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by BabaRamota1980: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
BabaIbo:

Sorry to say, you're ignorant...

Even when you add hausas from Niger and other countries to the number of hausas of Nigerian origin in lagos they are not up to Ibos in Lagos, the most populous non-indigenous tribe in lagos is Igbos... Hausas and south-south tribes (let me generalize it as Niger-Delta), I don't know the one that will take 2nd because south south also resides in lagos in large number

If you like empty the whole SE into Lagos, you will still be a minority, economically, politically, culturally and even demographically.

We don't trust omo ibo in Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by LukeSavage: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Validfacts:
Yinmu, we must see to the end of u people in the SW. Ur association here is irritating.

Afonjas and Hatred are like bread and tea, dey roll together..See as Ibos is giving this one sifia pain Hahahaha and wen it starts now na him go first run enter under bed. Na online him get mouth. Grow up and stop hating
Re: 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC by sangresan(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:
OYO STATE

EGBEDA

APC: 13581
PDP: 24203

cc aragbiji, sociologe

Don't mess with Ibadan man, we are too sensible than your gworo chewing Thieffnubu

Sensible indeed...So, Seyi Makinde is a saint?

Fools like you voted for Ajimobi in 2011 and 2015...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.