Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin (2051 Views)

Pictures From PDP Rally At Tambuwal LGA In Sokoto / Pdp Gains Early Lead In Ondo South With Huge Margin / Bayelsa: David Lyon Wins Southern Ijaw LGA By 120,000 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Ekakamba: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2019
#NigeriaDecides2019

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Ekakamba: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2019
cool
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Imortal001: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Good, i wish ortomatic, udom, the kerosine sharer and el rufai loose their sit.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2019
Northerners have conscience why we yorubas lack one. I still wonder why people still drum support for tinubu, despite his antecedents and corrupt mind. In a sane society , after seeing those bullion vans, tinubu's head would have been decaying by now. Yorubaaaaa, ronu rewooooo. Ojo nlooo. If care isn't taken with the kind of money politics and sentimemts we play in yorubaland, we will soon become irrelevant in the Nigerian political space. That 2023 presidency is a mirage and I can bet my small finder with this. Hausa are far wiser than us

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by dhuthraki: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Imortal001:
Good, i wish ortomatic, udom, the kerosine sharer and el rufai loose their sit.
I don't know about others, but El-rufai will win with wide margin
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by haffaze777(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
awelekiti:
Northerners have conscience why we yorubas lack one. I still wonder why people still drum support for tinubu, despite his antecedents and corrupt mind. In a sane society , after seeing those bullion vans, tinubu's head would have been decaying by now. Yorubaaaaa, ronu rewooooo. Ojo nlooo. If care isn't taken with the kind of money politics and sentimemts we play in yorubaland, we will soon become irrelevant in the Nigerian political space. That 2023 presidency is a mirage and I can bet my small finder with this. Hausa are far wiser than us
[/s]. But you can drum support for Atiku right?Obayeje is what Yoruba call ur type

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Prompto: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
So if Yoruba want to ronu the devilish party if thieves is the next alternative ba ? E b like say your own wailing quick activate today by night e go don load finish. 1 sense you no get I swear. [s]
awelekiti:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Chikpat(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Tsmbuwal under performed as governor. The guy should really fail this election to avoid coming to disturb us with a presidential bid that is empty of substance.
Wike, Ortom, Bello, El Rufai should also fail as well
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2019
dhuthraki:

I don't know about others, but El-rufai will win rig with wide margin
Fixed!!! If the youths of the state allows him!!! For now it's Ò tò gè in Kano State!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by MXrep: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2019
The margin is not that huge oo
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Prompto:
So if Yoruba want to ronu the devilish party if thieves is the next alternative ba ? E b like say your own wailing quick activate today by night e go don load finish. 1 sense you no get I swear. [s][/s]
That some men in the pdp are corrupt doesn't mean everybody in the pdp is a corrupt man. Can you compare agbaje with sanwoolu?. Do you know the pedigree of kano pdp candidate , compared to the incumbent who collected millions dollar bribemoney and an APC governor? What would you say about that since you have failed to reason without sentiment?. Who's talking about wailing here? See how shallow your reasoning is...I'm short of words

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by EazyMoh(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2019
Tambuwal, Ganduje and MA Abubakar are not returning. Or at least so I hope.
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2019
haffaze777:
[s][/s]. But you can drum support for Atiku right?Obayeje is what Yoruba call ur type
of what difference is atiku and your mentor tinubu the bullion van man? What would your likes be called for supporting that thief who doesn't have a visible company like atiku but could usher in 2 bullion vans to his premises, claiming its his money? Walahi, you're worse than obayeje. In democracy , everybody is at liberty to support a candidate of his choice. It's only in yorubaland that people would nearly kill because a party supported by tinubu isn't voted. Omaa to ye e

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2019
EazyMoh:
Tambuwal, Ganduje and MA Abubakar are not returning. Or at least so I hope.

Seems God is punishing enemies of Jonathan.
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by crispus09(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2019
welcome back governor tabuwa
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by haffaze777(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
of what difference is atiku and your mentor tinubu the bullion van man? What would your likes be called for supporting that thief who doesn't have a visible company like atiku but could usher in 2 bullion vans to his premises, claiming its his money? Walahi, you're worse than obayeje. In democracy , everybody is at liberty to support a candidate of his choice. It's only in yorubaland that people would nearly kill because a party supported by tinubu isn't voted. Omaa to ye e

shut dis trap already,I didn't support but how dare u castigate tinubu simply because u see him as a thief and you turn around in d same seconds to support Atiku?wallah you are worse than Ebola.
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
haffaze777:

shut dis trap already,I didn't support but how dare u castigate tinubu simply because u see him as a thief and you turn around in d same seconds to support Atiku?wallah you are worse than Ebola.
Lol. Your moniker shows whose side you are on,buoda hafiz. Sugbon shaaa, o maa to ye eeee
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by haffaze777(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2019
awelekiti:
Lol. Your moniker shows whose side you are on,buoda hafiz. Sugbon shaaa, o maa to ye eeee

Leave the moniker alone and counter what I said,it is have faze shorten to haffaze it has nothing to do with what we are discussing
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Prompto: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Of course I can compare Agbaje n Sanwo and I know Sanwo is light years ahead of Agbaje in terms of experience, academics, articulations n every criteria needed for governance.

I remember you supported Atiku n Obi in the presidential election and this same Obi confessed to taking kickback with his own mouth to journalists n stated what he did with the kickback but you endorse him you are here castigating Ganduje for collecting the same kickback pls Mr Man is your head not completely damaged ?
awelekiti:
That some men in the pdp are corrupt doesn't mean everybody in the pdp is a corrupt man. Can you compare agbaje with sanwoolu?. Do you know the pedigree of kano pdp candidate , compared to the incumbent who collected millions dollar bribemoney and an APC governor? What would you say about that since you have failed to reason without sentiment?. Who's talking about wailing here? See how shallow your reasoning is...I'm short of words
Re: PDP Wins Tambuwal LGA By Huge Margin by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Prompto:
Of course I can compare Agbaje n Sanwo and I know Sanwo is light years ahead of Agbaje in terms of experience, academics, articulations n every criteria needed for governance.

I remember you supported Atiku n Obi in the presidential election and this same Obi confessed to taking kickback with his own mouth to journalists n stated what he did with the kickback but you endorse him you are here castigating Ganduje for collecting the same kickback pls Mr Man is your head not completely damaged ? I'd
never sound as insultive as you are ok? It's your opinion. You don't deserve my further comments . Take care

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Erects President Buhari’s Statue Despite Inec Certificate Saga. BBC / Nigerian Comedian Recreates The Moment Ekweremadu Was Attacked In Germany (photo / Edo 2020: Uzodinma Campiagns For Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.