Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. (4613 Views)

UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by Glink2018(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kalapizim:

I also saw Chelsea losing tooday

I saw man United beating arsenal before the end of the game..
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by momentusjay(f): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Edited Post
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by Pearl05(f): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:

Wow...that's some rare special gift right there....she needs to build upon it...

Such people don't like the gift. Seeing things that will happen and can't help out is terrifying especially when life is at stake.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by daddytime(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearl05:

Such people don't like the gift. Seeing things that will happen and can't help out is terrifying especially when life is at stake.

Such a gift possesses all the ingredients for a daily nightmare I can imagine..

1 Like

Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hatima:
I agree with her, I saw the plane sometimes back, but don't know if it crashed. Saw a lot of mopol in coffins, saw Abuja looking empty and an armoured tank in national assembly.

Someone should pay attention to this dream. I have the feeling It will come to past hmmm.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kalapizim:

I also saw Chelsea losing today

Amost manifested and came to past. You tried. Keep on going In life. Never give up on your dreams.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by nwanyionitsha: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
tillaman:
Let her see me being granted a visa out of this bleeped up country!
I saw vision, you are going nowhere. We must stay here and salvage the nation.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by tillaman(m): 2:03am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I saw vision, you are going nowhere. We must stay here and salvage the nation.
lol, unsee it as I no even mind Mozambique
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by nwanyionitsha: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2019
tillaman:
lol, unsee it as I no even mind Mozambique
Did you vote#2019 elections. Who did you vote for? Let's start from there.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by Kalapizim(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

I saw man United beating arsenal before the end of the game..
false prophet
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by Kalapizim(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Turkeelex:

Amost manifested and came to past. You tried. Keep on going In life. Never give up on your dreams.
the intercession of chelsea fans saved the day.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by tillaman(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Did you vote#2019 elections. Who did you vote for? Let's start from there.
as I come be corper now nko we are not allowed to vote
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by nwanyionitsha: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2019
tillaman:
as I come be corper now nko we are not allowed to vote
Ok,who did you support?
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by tillaman(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ok,who did you support?
in all fairness I didn’t support none not because am not allowed to but because I am not interested in politics at all
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by tillaman(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ok,who did you support?
in all fairness I didn’t support none not because am not allowed to but because I am not interested in politics at all.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by tillaman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Ok,who did you support?
in all fairness I didn’t support none, not because am not allowed but because I just don’t like politics at all.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by nwanyionitsha: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
tillaman:
in all fairness I didn’t support none, not because am not allowed but because I just don’t like politics at all.
Ok then. We will see how it goes.
Re: A Lady Had A Premonition About The Ethiopian Plane Crash. by Hatima: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2020

Someone should pay attention to this dream. I have the feeling It will come to past hmmm.
remember this? it's playing out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleep Boxes In Dubai - What Next ? / 19 Most Dangerous Cities In Europe / Direction To JKK Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.