Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

What To Know About Ademitowa Edun (alex Hunter) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What To Know About Ademitowa Edun (alex Hunter) (1003 Views)

Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know About Ademitowa Edun (alex Hunter) by nnadychuks(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2019
Ademitowa Edun a Nigerian born British actor born 1984 in Lagos is best known for his act as Sir Elyan in the 'Merlin' series. He's the younger brother of Gwain in Merlin who featured in the season 3 of the series.
He also featured as Marcus Young in "Bates Motel"
Most importantly, for those who have played Fifa 17,FIFA 18,& FIFA 19, Mr Ademitowa is your ALEX HUNTER.
Well, have you watched any of these movies or played FIFA 17-19? I'm guessing at least 60% of people here have seen this guy but are wondering how come I didn't realise he's Nigerian... well, when someone has an
alma mater;Christ's College, Cambridge
Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (B.A., 2008) You'll imagine he must have gotten a Yankee accent. wink

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ademitowa Edun (alex Hunter) by Fuckallmods: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Alex Hunter is a real human? He featured in Merlin? He is Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ademitowa Edun (alex Hunter) by fantasticone1(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Fuckallmods:
Alex Hunter is a real human? He featured in Merlin? He is Nigerian?
Also in Banana Island Ghost

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ademitowa Edun (alex Hunter) by nnadychuks(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: What To Know About Ademitowa Edun (alex Hunter) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
nnadychuks:
Ademitowa Edun a Nigerian born British actor born 1984 in Lagos is best known for his act as Sir Elyan in the 'Merlin' series. He's the younger brother of Gwain in Merlin who featured in the season 3 of the series.
He was the younger brother of Guinevere (Gwen), the maid. Gwaine was a dude.

(1) (Reply)

"Today I Have Made The Best Decision Of My Life" Yvonne Nwosu Reveals She's Quit / Okoro Blessing Reveals She Started Having Sex With Her Ex Husband At 16 (video) / TASUED Students Destroy The Car SARS Stormed Campus To Arrest One Of Them. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.