₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,179 members, 4,829,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 07:46 AM

Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? (11829 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Does God Allow His Believers To Be Exposed To Painful Things? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 1:31am On Mar 15
dalaman:

The biblical fictional tales have no support in reality. Stop telling empty lies. .

There is nothing like biblical fictional tales, don't get worked up.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 1:38am On Mar 15
BlackManta:

Human evolution hasn’t stopped.

Humans still evolve.

Let me explain...

Evolution is a gradual change to the DNA of a species over many generations.
It can occur by natural selection, when certain traits created by genetic mutations help an organism survive or reproduce.
Such mutations are thus more likely to be passed on to the next generation, so they increase in frequency in a population.
Gradually, these mutations and their associated traits become more common among the whole group.

By looking at global studies of our DNA, we can see evidence that natural selection has recently made changes and continues to do so.
Though modern healthcare frees us from many causes of death, in countries without access to good healthcare, populations are continuing to evolve.
Survivors of infectious disease outbreaks drive natural selection by giving their genetic resistance to offspring. Our DNA shows evidence for recent selection for resistance of killer diseases like Lassa fever and malaria. Selection in response to malaria is still ongoing in regions where the disease remains common.

Humans are also adapting to their environment. Mutations allowing humans to live at high altitudes have become more common in populations in Tibet, Ethiopia, and the Andes.
The spread of genetic mutations in Tibet is possibly the fastest evolutionary change in humans, occurring over the last 3,000 years. This rapid surge in frequency of a mutated gene that increases blood oxygen content gives locals a survival advantage in higher altitudes, resulting in more surviving children.

Human evolution is still happening and there are evidences to back it up.

What evidence do you have to prove that there was a garden where a talking serpent deceived a woman to eat a forbidden fruit undecided

Oh right the Bible says so.. undecided

Scientists dont make balderdash statements like "a certain book says so"...

They do analysis, extensive research, investigation, conduct experiments before coming to any conclusion.

This is yadayada story i didn't request. You're deflecting yet again. Tell me about your evolution from a monkey to a man, from homo chimpanzee to homo sapien. Not about ability to adapt and mutate. Why are the orangutans in the forest no longer coming out as men? Mutation and adaptation is clearly seen in the ages in Genesis compared to the ages in Chronicles. It would be dumb of me to ask you to provide evidence that your fourth generation ascendant slapped somebody, wouldn't it? Because that's what you want me to do. I said that the effects of what transpired in Genesis is clear as noon day today. Man fell into sin and problems. Or you need proof that there is sin and problem? SMH
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by BlackManta(m): 7:40am On Mar 15
Image123:

This is yadayada story i didn't request. You're deflecting yet again. Tell me about your evolution from a monkey to a man, from homo chimpanzee to homo sapien. Not about ability to adapt and mutate. Why are the orangutans in the forest no longer coming out as men? Mutation and adaptation is clearly seen in the ages in Genesis compared to the ages in Chronicles. It would be dumb of me to ask you to provide evidence that your fourth generation ascendant slapped somebody, wouldn't it? Because that's what you want me to do. I said that the effects of what transpired in Genesis is clear as noon day today. Man fell into sin and problems. Or you need proof that there is sin and problem? SMH

I answered the exact question you asked me.

This is your question.

Image123:

. Have you started evolving from human being?

I answered you by giving you instances where evolution continues and now you want to deflect. undecided

You will never understand evolution because your mind was programmed right from birth through indoctrination to accept biblical fairy tales and reject science undecided
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 7:46am On Mar 15
BlackManta:

I answered the exact question you asked me.

This is your question.

I answered you by giving you instances where evolution continues and now you want to deflect. undecided

You're not evolving fa, you're only adapting or mutating which is normal and even biblically observable. I asked if you have continued to evolve from being a human being, like your theory of evolving from chimpanzee to human beings.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 7:48am On Mar 15
What is to be understood in evolution? That you were once homo chimpanzee but now homo human being? What a great change like being born against.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by BlackManta(m): 7:58am On Mar 15
Image123:

You're not evolving fa, you're only adapting or mutating which is normal and even biblically observable. I asked if you have continued to evolve from being a human being, like your theory of evolving from chimpanzee to human beings.

Tufiakwa!!! shocked

So you don't know that adaptations and mutation is part of evolution undecided

I weak for your case.
How can you understand evolution when you don't even know the basics undecided

Stick to your biblical fairy tales please.
Don't ever talk about evolution again cuz you gonna come off as dumb.

How can you try to deny that adaptations and mutation is not part of evolution shocked

I suggest you stick to what your mind can handle.
Talking snake and talking donkey stories.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by BlackManta(m): 8:20am On Mar 15
Image123:
What is to be understood in evolution? That you were once homo chimpanzee but now homo human being? What a great change like being born against.

Plz stop.
Just stop.

You keep disgracing yourself and sounding dumb.

Who told you that humans were once chimpanzees shocked

Who told you that humans evolved from chimpanzees shocked

Humans did not evolve from chimpanzee.
Humans and chimpanzees share a common ancestor and therefore classified under the same family called 'primates'.

Same way lions, leopards and ordinary cats you see share the same ancestor and are grouped under the same cat family.

Same way wolves, hyenas and dogs share the same ancestor and are grouped under the same dog family.

Not knowing this and asking me how humans evolved from chimpanzees is proof that you posses ZERO knowledge of evolution.

Your question is one of the most stupid questions anyone can ask concerning a science topic like evolution.

Because nobody ever made that claim.
NOBODY ever said humans evolved from chimpanzees.
NOBODY at all.

So I don't know where you got that from.

This is one the misconceptions spread by religious people trying to discredit evolution.

Like I said before...
Please stick to biblical fairy tales and leave evolution for people that actually understand the basics.

I have met some christians who can argue intelligently over evolution....you are not one of them.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 8:48am On Mar 15
BlackManta:

Tufiakwa!!! shocked

So you don't know that adaptations and mutation is part of evolution undecided

I weak for your case.
How can you understand evolution when you don't even know the basics undecided

Stick to your biblical fairy tales please.
Don't ever talk about evolution again cuz you gonna come off as dumb.

How can you try to deny that adaptations and mutation is not part of evolution shocked

I suggest you stick to what your mind can handle.
Talking snake and talking donkey stories.

Apparently you are the one who doesn't understand the basics. I took you to the basics but you are trying to lump it together for credibility. You seem to know that the atheistic basic does not have a foot to stand on. Your grouse is against the creation account, and that's the basic point I'm dealing with. You believe that you were not created but evolved. So bring it to what it boils down to, not to adaptability which nobody disagrees with.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 8:54am On Mar 15
BlackManta:

Plz stop.
Just stop.

You keep disgracing yourself and sounding dumb.

Who told you that humans were once chimpanzees shocked

Who told you that humans evolved from chimpanzees shocked

Humans did not evolve from chimpanzee.
Humans and chimpanzees share a common ancestor and therefore classified under the same family called 'primates'.

Same way lions, leopards and ordinary cats you see share the same ancestor and are grouped under the same cat family.

Same way wolves, hyenas and dogs share the same ancestor and are grouped under the same dog family.

Not knowing this and asking me how humans evolved from chimpanzees is proof that you posses ZERO knowledge of evolution.

Your question is one of the most stupid questions anyone can ask concerning a science topic like evolution.

Because nobody ever made that claim.
NOBODY ever said humans evolved from chimpanzees.
NOBODY at all.

So I don't know where you got that from.

This is one the misconceptions spread by religious people trying to discredit evolution.

Like I said before...
Please stick to biblical fairy tales and leave evolution for people that actually understand the basics.

I have met some christians who can argue intelligently over evolution....you are not one of them.

Oh the problem is with your ancestry, eeyah. I could almost bet that i was already passing courses on evolution before you had an idea what it means. Your ancestors that is daddy to you and chimps, were they human beings?
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by BlackManta(m): 10:00am On Mar 15
Image123:

Oh the problem is with your ancestry, eeyah. I could almost bet that i was already passing courses on evolution before you had an idea what it means. Your ancestors that is daddy to you and chimps, were they human beings?

Mr man plz stick to what your brain can understand.

Talking snake, magic apple, pregnant virgin, talking donkey etc..
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by BlackManta(m): 10:09am On Mar 15
Image123:

Apparently you are the one who doesn't understand the basics. I took you to the basics but you are trying to lump it together for credibility. You seem to know that the atheistic basic does not have a foot to stand on. Your grouse is against the creation account, and that's the basic point I'm dealing with. You believe that you were not created but evolved. So bring it to what it boils down to, not to adaptability which nobody disagrees with.

Someone that tried to separate adaptability and mutation from evolution is claiming he knows the basics grin grin

Image123

Stick to talking snake and magic apple stories plz and stop pretending you know a thing about evolution cuz you have zero knowledge of it.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 11:46am On Mar 15
BlackManta:

Mr man plz stick to what your brain can understand.

Talking snake, magic apple, pregnant virgin, talking donkey etc..

It's actually easier to understand science than the Bible if that is what you allude to. You need extra power to understand the Bible. Tell me one thing, online guru, Your ancestors that is daddy to you and chimps, were they human beings? I think I can understand the answer. Help me please.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by dalaman: 1:18pm On Mar 15
Image123:

There is nothing like biblical fictional tales, don't get worked up.

Most of the bible is fiction regardless of how you lie and deny it. .
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Mar 15
dalaman:

Most of the bible is fiction regardless of how you lie and deny it. .

You say so and that settles it, right? You wish. Meanwhile, tell your minions to run along to science and technology section to meet their mates. Why disturbing us with their omniscience in religion section. Our brains cannot bear it again, hahaha.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by dalaman: 11:37pm On Mar 15
Image123:

You say so and that settles it, right? You wish. Meanwhile, tell your minions to run along to science and technology section to meet their mates. Why disturbing us with their omniscience in religion section. Our brains cannot bear it again, hahaha.

They choose to remain where ever the want, if you don't like it go and create your own blog where you can firm ownership and do what you want. . .Nairaland isn't yours so wail me a river.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 9:28am On Mar 16
dalaman:

They choose to remain where ever the want, if you don't like it go and create your own blog where you can firm ownership and do what you want. . .Nairaland isn't yours so wail me a river.

Lol, no worries, i was obviously just kidding, satire and imagery things. But really, one would not expect your omnisciences to spend all your life on religion section blabbing to people who cannot handle the high level of intelligence you have? Well what do i know.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by dalaman: 10:16am On Mar 16
Image123:

Lol, no worries, i was obviously just kidding, satire and imagery things. But really, one would not expect your omnisciences to spend all your life on religion section blabbing to people who cannot handle the high level of intelligence you have? Well what do i know.

You know nothing but how to tell lies and make claims people did not make. . .
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Image123(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16
dalaman:

You know nothing but how to tell lies and make claims people did not make. . .

All liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone.
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Boxer007(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20
Rozaytee:
he is d only one dat can answer u... Not we humans

You this gold digger theif. U in religion section chasing men? It's because of things like u we will keep remaining gay. Preach
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Rozaytee(f): 10:04am On Mar 21
Boxer007:

You this gold digger theif. U in religion section chasing men? It's because of things like u we will keep remaining gay. Preach
ode...u sound frustrated dats y ur life will forever be miserable till u die a painful death...
Re: Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? by Boxer007(m): 10:21am On Mar 21
Rozaytee:
ode...u sound frustrated dats y ur life will forever be miserable till u die a painful death...

U frustrated woman coming to theif men from religion section again . Go back to romance section jorr & leave our men alone. No man want u & u no fine at all. Preach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.