Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election (33765 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Dislodge APC In 2027, Declares PDP / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
higgs:
What is wrong with Abia state? The most backward state in the south east since 1999 and yet,they keep voting for the same set of people that have been looting the state.

if you don't know what to say, just shut up.

If you don't know how to cry, visit akpabio to teach you.

your lies about abia being backward will keep running back to you.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
congrats to Governor ikpeazu. he should continue doing his good work in Abia state. his record on infrastructure, health, education, innovation, industry and sport in Abia are all what we are reading here

as it is today Abia is the best in all southeast state because is govern by ikpeazu the best Governor in southeast

and those that believe ikpeazu is doing vote buying, they seems not to understand that ikpeazu is a generous man, he was only giving kerosene to Abians because of the love he had for Abians

may PDP rule Abia state forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Reference(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
The truth is that it was always going to be extremely difficult for Ikpeazu to lose. His Ngwa base holds the numbers just as the north is to Nigeria in general. It is this number that the political founders saw and established the charter of equity that saw Abia north get the seat through Uzor Kalu and was upheld by Theodore Orji of the Centre. Now it is the turn of the south which has the numbers....

This situation is not palatable but necessary to maintain the stability of the polity. The downside of this affirmative action has been poor performance due to lack of true democratic competition.

Now that the deal is done it is hoped that the 2023 elections will be truly competitive both inter party and intra party and that the Ngwa people will be willing to support the best candidate then and not use their numeric power to monopolise power. The kind of patience they exhibited for 16 years before 2015.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Even if you delete the PDP votes in Obingwa, Dr Ikpeazu is still the winner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Riunite1: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
This kind of results can only stop coming out when Abia electorate collects their PVC and vote.what PDP did was to use uncollected PVC's in the election day one person use ten PVC
And this madness will continue for another 4 years
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by phkka1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Which APGA or APC? The former PDP Huber candidates?

Go and sit down jare.

Dr Ikpeazu is doing great with available resources at his disposal.

The State is doing well educationally, health wise and Infrastructurally. Before Ikpeazu, road constructions last only one or two years but now they State have durable roads that can last 15 years

Abia State was set back retrogressively for four years by Kidnapping during TA Orji's tenure untiled Gen Ihejirika send his Army Boys to the rescue.

Keep on deceiving yourself. When the chips are down, we will all suffer it. Ikpeazu is a disgrace to governance.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Futureleader201(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s][/s]
wifeesnatcher:
congrats to Governor ikpeazu. he should continue doing his good work in Abia state. his record on infrastructure, health, education, innovation, industry and sport in Abia are all what we are reading here

as it is today Abia is the best in all southeast state because is govern by ikpeazu the best Governor in southeast

and those that believe ikpeazu is doing vote buying, them seems not to understand that ikpeazu is a generous man, he was only giving kerosene to Abians because of the love he had for Abians

may PDP rule Abia state forever
[s][/s]
You are insane.
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
how is pdp winning abia despite underperformance...is it that they don't want change??

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
phkka1:

Keep on deceiving yourself. When the chips are down, we will all suffer it. Ikpeazu is a disgrace to governance.
Inconsequential minorities ranting as usual.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
I am ngwa but right now i can say that Ngwa ppl are the most foolish and backward ppl in the whole of Nigeria!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by drmikeadams(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Go and sit down jare.

The State is doing well educationally, health wise and Infrastructurally. Before Ikpeazu, road constructions last only one or two years but now they State have durable roads that can last 15 years

Abia State was set back retrogressively for four years by Kidnapping during TA Orji's tenure untiled Gen Ihejirika send his Army Boys to the rescue.
will u be kind enough to snap pix of okezie's infrastructural developmental projects in abia state for us to see??what bout pensioners been owed?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by drmikeadams(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
[![/quote bro why do u think they RE foolish?]
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=drmikeadams post=76536218][/quote]
Hv u been to Abia?
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
Hv u been to Abia?
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I am ngwa but right now i can say that Ngwa ppl are the most foolish and backward ppl in the whole of Nigeria!
Another Aro/Isikwuato dickhead claiming Ngwa. Amala purukwa igwe gho.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by obyback: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Go and sit down jare.

Ok, i have sat down jejeli on my own.
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by nnamdismart25(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lolz after "we dont just win our polling unity,we deliver in a grand style."
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
nnamdismart25:
Lolz after "we dont just win our polling unity,we deliver in a grand style."
A polling unit with 230 registered voters lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by hokafor(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Light1259:
I'm the happiest man now, I can now sleep in peace.
Congrats my able Governor, OVI I love you, thank you God for humiliating our enemy, the hatred for Ngwa people is so immense, non-indigene can't come and command us, we Ngwa's are the majority and we say who to be a governor.
tell your self the simple truth, do you detest good roads? Are you happy with the type of odours zooming out from all corners of streets in aba? Can you move freely in Aba whenever it rains? Answer those questions and tell me what you think about continuing living in a slum just because you are an ngwa man

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Humble2017(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by wizod(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ala ngwa is powerful

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by thaoriginator: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just as ugly as can be. Congratulations beast
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Light1259: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
hokafor:
tell your self the simple truth, do you detest good roads? Are you happy with the type of odours zooming out from all corners of streets in aba? Can you move freely in Aba whenever it rains? Answer those questions and tell me what you think about continuing living in a slum just because you are ngwa man

I don't care bro, all i need is power
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
hokafor:
tell your self the simple truth, do you detest good roads? Are you happy with the type of odours zooming out from all corners of streets in aba? Can you move freely in Aba whenever it rains? Answer those questions and tell me what you think about continuing living in a slum just because you are ngwa man

Akpamu, Buhari came to Aba and rode on our roads built by our son. Sour loser go and drink cement

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by drskyfly007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Light1259:

I don't care bro, all i need is power
with answers like this, I can now conclude we need to invest in education urgently!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
thaoriginator:
Just as ugly as can be. Congratulations beast
Your entire lineage are beasts

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ahbety: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Okezuola abia

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by GuyWise101(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Light1259:
I'm the happiest man now, I can now sleep in peace.
Congrats my able Governor, OVI I love you, thank you God for humiliating our enemy, the hatred for Ngwa people is so immense, non-indigene can't come and command us, we Ngwa's are the majority and we say who to be a governor.
Udo diri gi nwanne mmadu, OVI akotala sing, onye odi iwe iiwe ga kwou udor.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Light1259: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
drskyfly007:
with answers like this, I can now conclude we need to invest in education urgently!
You are entitled to your opinion, i don't think you know how it feels to be hated, criticized, treated badly. Order tribes hate us so much.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chuksmonika(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
MadamExcellency:

And you get sense Abi?

See who thinks he is better than majority of Abians.
go and seat down joor,abians no get sense,i dont know if this election was rigged,or abians voted ikpeazu in,but if the later is the case,then i insist that abians dont need change,and they deserve what ever they are getting
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chuksmonika:
go and seat down joor,abians no get sense,i dont know if this election was rigged,or abians voted ikpeazu in,but if the later is the case,then i insist that abians dont need change,and they deserve what ever they are getting
Who is this castrated swine?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chuksmonika(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ponponkon:
Who is this castrated swine?
you are useless to say the least,Bleep out pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa / Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.