Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election (33752 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Dislodge APC In 2027, Declares PDP / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Kinjikitile(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Emyres:
This thread is for Abia State governorship election official INEC result.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-governor-ikpeazu-wins-second-term-in-abia.html

forget this media shit ,,
okezie ikpeazu is the worst governor ever emerged ,, he is the most clueless and ignorant governor ever witnessed in abia state ... I empathize with Abians ,, this man did nothing ,, if you are living in UMUAHIA you can attest to this ...
the whole city is messed up ,, everywhere is smelling ,, refuse in every nooks and crannies ,, the city always looking as old as it is ... isi-gate is the worst ,, everywhere dirty ,, so dirty , so disgusting ,, lunatics up and there , mad people everywhere ,,, street beggars everywhere ,, that is shitty that is disgusting , refuse everywhere along the road ,, what kind of city is this ,, what kind of Governor abhors such .... public servants are been owed huge salaries ... I am not support in any party ,,
Ogah uchechukwu would have made a better Governor,,,, Ogah is an industrialist and a Technocrat ,,
this ikpeazu is a disgrace to democracy

and to those celebrating the so-called victory ,, Karma will meet all of them ,, they will cause their own death this night ,, the evil they are supporting will meet up with them .... for those celebrating this Travesty ,, their end is at hand ...

it is only a slave who knows the truth ,, but ties his tongue with silence..

God save us all

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by drmikeadams(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Kinjikitile:

okezie ikpeazu is the worst governor ever emerged ,, he is the most clueless and ignorant governor ever witnessed in abia state ... I empathize with Abians ,, this man did nothing ,, if you are living in UMUAHIA you can attest to this ...
the whole city is messed up ,, everywhere is smelling ,, refuse in every nooks and crannies ,, the city always looking as old as it is ... isi-gate is the worst ,, everywhere dirty ,, so dirty , so disgusting ,, lunatics up and there , mad people everywhere ,,, street beggars everywhere ,, that is shitty that is disgusting , refuse everywhere along the road ,, what kind of city is this ,, what kind of Governor abhors such .... public servants are been owed huge salaries ... I am not support in any party ,,
Ogah uchechukwu would have made a better Governor,,,, Ogah is an industrialist and a Technocrat ,,

and to those celebrating the so-called victory ,, Karma will meet all of them ,, they will cause their own death this night ,, the evil they are supporting will meet up with them .... for those celebrating this Travesty ,, their end is at hand ...

God save us all
AMEN
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by giftedben: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
am worried because I see beautiful abia on AIT and the people in reality are complaining grin grin Abia is d worst state in naija

My brother all those things you heard or see on TV are liars and fake. The one that pains me more is seeing my hardworking friend turning to a begger all because this evil Governor have refused to pay his salaries.
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kinjikitile:

No
God save us all
Minority ranting as usual, your brother can go and rule on facebook, we don't care. A man who can manage ordinary filling station cannot rule Abia State. Ikpeazu you devils kept in court for 3years would perform overnight miracle.

Ama Nna unu chiekwa. Bloody minorities with insignificant voting strength. See isikwuato LGA with their 14000 votes want to become governor. Egbe eluigwe gbaja unu anya there

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by ezewealth(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sometimes i look at myself and say y did i come abia state. A gov that boldly say in a debate that paying workers is not a priority. Imagine abia state is the only Eastern state that doesnt have an airport. There is no industry in umuahia. dey can even fix or the glass company. It is a pity

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
giftedben:

My brother all those things you heard or see on TV are liars and fake. The one that pains me more is seeing my hardworking friend turning to a begger all because this evil Governor have refused to pay his salaries.
Keep lying minority that is typing from his one room cave mud in Ovim

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Kinjikitile(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ponponkon:
Minority ranting as usual, your brother can go and rule on facebook, we don't care. A man who can manage ordinary filling station cannot rule Abia State. Ikpeazu you devils kept in court for 3years would perform overnight miracle.

Ama Nna unu chiekwa. Bloody minorities with insignificant voting strength. See isikwuato LGA with their 14000 votes want to become governor. Egbe eluigwe gbaja unu anya there

Hey , and you are clueless just like your Governor,.
Am not an Abian by Origin
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by senatorizyking(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to His Excellency Dr Okezie victor Ikpeazu, The ogbuhere uzor 1 of Ngwa land. The people of Abia State has once again revalidated your mandate for another four years in a transparent manner . May we witness Renaissance of abia state in your time.
God bless you, God bless Abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chidifyn77: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
senatorizyking:
Congratulations to His Excellency Dr Okezie victor Ikpeazu, The ogbuhere uzor 1 of Ngwa land. The people of Abia State has once again revalidated your mandate for another four years in a transparent manner . May we witness Renaissance of abia state in your time.
God bless you, God bless Abia state.
time to do more owing of civil servants and pensioners . Time to keep sleeping... Abia state is a shame!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by projet: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Emyres:
Isikwuato LGA

APC - 14, 146

APGA - 1696

PDP - 3364

I am really surprised by this result,so APC now have a stronger hold than APGa in challenging PDP in abia state,even winning a LGA,is this result for real.I conducted election here as a corper in 2015,then APGA was the main challenger to pdp.No one reckons with Apc then.I'm really skeptical about this particular result.
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by higgs: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
I keep thanking God that I finally left Aba.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kinjikitile:

Hey , and you are clueless just like your Governor,.
Am not an Abian by Origin
Then go back to your state akpamu

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by mrbock: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Emyres:
This thread is for Abia State governorship election official INEC result.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-governor-ikpeazu-wins-second-term-in-abia.html

this useless man won, My fellow Abians. I'm utterly disappointed

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
mrbock:

this useless man won, My fellow Abians. I'm utterly disappointed
You can die please
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
ikpeazu isn't there yet, he still has a lot of work to do.

but anyone saying ikpeazu has not done anything tangible in abia state is a LIAR.

Stop the hatred and Sadism.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
higgs:
I keep thanking God that I finally left Aba.
And we kept thanking God that one infectious creeper left. May you all useless scumbags leave o

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
superlightning:

but anyone saying ikpeazu has not done anything tangible in abia state is a LIAR.

Dont mind them, I am here to return fire for fire

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Kinjikitile(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ponponkon:
Then go back to your state akpamu

not until i make your state a better place.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by giftedben: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Ponponkon:
Keep lying minority that is typing from his one room cave mud in Ovim

Look at you, I am not even from Abia state but I live and do business in aba, Abia. I challenge you to bring forward concrete evidence in support of your evil Governor. Tell us the foundation or milestone which your evil Governor have set.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by nonsobaba: 1:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Once again, Ikpeazu has stolen a mandate that doesn't belong to him. It is clear that Abia state has been cursed with backwardness. The state is a cesspit and a pile of dung. Their bondage started when T.A Orji was rigged into office from prison and was taken to okija shrine and bathed naked with goat blood to seal the oath between him and OUK. Ikpeazu was then brought in and he was also sacrificed to the gods by T.A Orji and Abia state has since become the devil's playground.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by mifavour(f): 2:51am On Mar 11, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Which APGA or APC? The former PDP Huber candidates?

Go and sit down jare.

Dr Ikpeazu is doing great with available resources at his disposal.

The State is doing well educationally, health wise and Infrastructurally. Before Ikpeazu, road constructions last only one or two years but now they State have durable roads that can last 15 years

Abia State was set back retrogressively for four years by Kidnapping during TA Orji's tenure untiled Gen Ihejirika send his Army Boys to the rescue.

how much were you paid? do you even reside in Abia State? At least Ava?
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by mifavour(f): 3:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Kristokx:

No civil servant is being owed salaries please get your facts right

are you even serious? Abia State Polytechnic staff have not been paid for a year
ABSUTH workers 8-9months
the kind of lies you guys tell!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 11, 2019
He lost in Abia North and central but was voted in large bulk by his ngwa people of Abia south...I think the people of Abia south were more concern about "my brother factor" rather than competence.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Rolax: 3:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Congratulations to Gov. Ikpeazu. Before we start blaming this Gentleman for unpaid salaries and blah blah blah. I want to know which Governor in Abia didn't owe salaries. Where was Abia before he came. All the bad roads people are complaining about, did they get dilapidated in the past 3+ years of his administration all of a sudden. At least i know of Faulks road in Aba and so many other roads that was nothing to write home about years before his election that he has reconstructed. People complaining of dirts littered along the streets of Umuahia, did you visit Aba -Port-Harcourt road 4 years ago? Those who are busy buttressing the Ngwa Factor, i want to ask; In Nigeria,Who wouldn't? Which zone hasnt ruled Abia for 8 years except Abia South(or Ngwa People). Freedom is not free. His Excellency resumed office and met work and he didnt shy away from those works. He has been working and we all can see it. Gov. Ikpeazu worked hard to earn his re-election. Politics is a game of numbers and with numbers He has won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by midnighter(f): 4:05am On Mar 11, 2019
Good! Now that they have brought this man back they should better dont disturb us with their cries when the gallon of kerosene runs out! Complete rubbish! cheesy
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Chidifyn77:
time to do more owing of civil servants and pensioners . Time to keep sleeping... Abia state is a shame!
Are you a civil servant? And how is he owing you?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by sunbilor(m): 4:27am On Mar 11, 2019
obyback:

Pdp isn't working for that state, why not vote apga atleast. We can see development in Anambra, Enugu and even Ebonyi
APGA has never governed Enugu and Ebonyi. You have no point here.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by sunbilor(m): 4:30am On Mar 11, 2019
tommyken:
He lost in Abia North and central but was voted in large bulk by his ngwa people of Abia south...I think the people of Abia south were more concern about "my brother factor" rather than competence.
Is Ohafia in Abia South? So ngwa people voted for him in Ohafia? grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 11, 2019
nonsobaba:
Once again, Ikpeazu has stolen a mandate that doesn't belong to him. It is clear that Abia state has been cursed with backwardness. The state is a cesspit and a pile of dung. Their bondage started when T.A Orji was rigged into office from prison and was taken to okija shrine and bathed naked with goat blood to seal the oath between him and OUK. Ikpeazu was then brought in and he was also sacrificed to the gods by T.A Orji and Abia state has since become the devil's playground.
See how some of you talk like broken gong. You said TA Orji had sealed an oath with OUK either with Kai Kai or with blood, and you and your minions are here again trying to have the same OUK give you Uche Ogah. My dear this is a contest and you don't win it with hating your benefactor. Is it why you struggle to pay for where you sell things?
Biko, kanyi zuo Ike.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by shuttox: 4:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Rolax:
Congratulations to Gov. Ikpeazu. Before we start blaming this Gentleman for unpaid salaries and blah blah blah. I want to know which Governor in Abia didn't owe salaries. Where was Abia before he came. All the bad roads people are complaining about, did they get dilapidated in the past 3+ years of his administration all of a sudden. At least i know of Faulks road in Aba and so many other roads that was nothing to write home about years before his election that he has reconstructed. People complaining of dirts littered along the streets of Umuahia, did you visit Aba -Port-Harcourt road 4 years ago? Those who are busy buttressing the Ngwa Factor, i want to ask; In Nigeria,Who wouldn't? Which zone hasnt ruled Abia for 8 years except Abia South(or Ngwa People). Freedom is not free. His Excellency resumed office and met work and he didnt shy away from those works. He has been working and we all can see it. Gov. Ikpeazu worked hard to earn his re-election. Politics is a game of numbers and with numbers He has won.
Go and drink pooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by sunbilor(m): 4:37am On Mar 11, 2019
superlightning:

We will teach them politics 101. Imagine minorities boasting openly that Nde ngwa cannot produce a governor in Abia state. Careless talk that they will live to regret. Let me see how they will produce a governor without the ngwa support. After Ikpeazu, it will be Abia central next.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by sunbilor(m): 4:42am On Mar 11, 2019
projet:

I am really surprised by this result,so APC now have a stronger hold than APGa in challenging PDP in abia state,even winning a LGA,is this result for real.I conducted election here as a corper in 2015,then APGA was the main challenger to pdp.No one reckons with Apc then.I'm really skeptical about this particular result.
The APC candidate is from Isikwuato LGA. He is the CEO of Masters Energy, Uche Ogar. Also he is a philanthropist who has helped many people in his LGA. This is expected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison / BBC Bandits Documentary: NBC Fines DSTV, Startimes And TSTV 5 Million Naira Each / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.