Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings (75080 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Abeyjide: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
thank God
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Foodforthought: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
peteruuu:
Wow.

May God grants unto him wisdom on how to deal with SARAKI.
See, this is where you guys get it wrong. He has been elected to govern Kwara, and not to fight Saraki. This is where the APC got it wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Onlinefarmstore: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by livinbygrace: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

I don't think so.

How can they not have a Yoruba name

They are yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Maximatic(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Waow......this man is historic

Check for original romoss powerbanks @ best deals
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by SaintLucia: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations Mr Incoming Governor. This man is now the Igbos new enemy for dethroning one of their adopted son in the person of Saraki.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by tfelicityk(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations Governor elect

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Bimpe29: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to AA!

I wish him a prosperous tenure in office.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Simbrixton(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
baby124:

They are a Yoruba family
Wikipedia said fulani

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Fisher007: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
TeeeVeeee:
Not many know that the Kwara Governor-Elect, Abdul-Razaq Abdulrahman's father is Ambassador AbdulGaniyu Abdul-Razaq, SAN, the first lawyer from Northern Nigeria. Abdul-Razaq Abdulrahman has six siblings:

Dr. Alimi Abdul-Razaq - Managing Partner, House of Laws

Senator Khairat Abdul-Razaq-Gwadabe - Lawyer and a former Senator who represented the Federal Capital Territory

Rissquat Abdul-Razaq Igue - Cotonou-based property developer and oil trader

Hajiya Aisha Lawal - Biochemist, stockbroker and former first lady of Kwara State

Mallam Isiaka Abdul-Razaq - Chief Financial Officer, Finance & Accounts in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC)

AbdulRauph Abdul-Razaq - Businessman in the food and hospitality sector

https://enewsnigeria.com/meet-kwara-governor-elect-abdul-razaq-abdulrahmans-father-6-siblings-kwaradecides/

Congrats to them.

Now let me spit the bitter truth.

Kwarans scroll back up and note the business they are all into. Now please make sure you also take records cause they will soon magnify in wealth through your state money.

All the position they have held will let you know that they are ready and they know where to diversify the state fund once they enter government house officially.

They are humans and will definitely enrich themselves instead of the state.

Congrats again and enjoy the next level season starting soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Simbrixton(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

I don't think so.

How can they not have a Yoruba name
his father is folorunsho abdulganiy abdulrasaq and his father was the first person to maintain that the sarakis are from abeokuta

6 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by baby124: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
Wikipedia said fulani
Wikipedia is not a good source of information. This is the governors fathers profile.
Abdul-Razaq, comes from a much respected family in Ilorin. He is of the Yoruba stock in the town. He was however, born in Eastern Nigeria, and grew up both in Onitsha and Port Harcourt, where he had his early education. Many people did not know him in Ilorin, until he became a lawyer. My former colleague in the Supreme Court, who was Abdul-Razaq’s teacher in secondary school, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa, always told me about his life in school, both in Onitsha and Port Harcourt. Oputa was both his teacher and principal.

http://www.theelitesng.com/alhaji-abdul-ganiyu-folorunso-agf-abdulrazaq-celebrating-legal-icon-90/

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Ohraykon: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
baby124:

Their father is a Yoruba man from Ilorin, he has never hidden the fact that he is a Yoruba man. He’s quite prominent and he is one of the people that exposed Saraki’s father as being a Yoruba man from Ogun state. They all know themselves. They are Muslims, there are many Yoruba’s that have Muslim names.
why do u guys like liein na dis guys are fulani now
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
name sake.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by VirginFinder: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
his father is folorunsho abdulganiy abdulrasaq and his father was the first person to maintain that the sarakis are from abeokuta

Ok
I concede.
But he doesn't look Yoruba.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by principal21(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:
Another potential Saraki family loading....

It's often the same story in Nigeria nationwide..
My brother. You just read my mind!!!! When will Nigeria be free from all these sef!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Nadheer15: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ohraykon:
why do u guys like liein na dis guys are fulani now
I'm a Yoruba man from Kwara State despite having Arabic names. There's nothing complicated about it, the guy's a Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by luluosas(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
You wicked ooooooo
peteruuu:
Wow.

May God grants unto him wisdom on how to deal with SARAKI.
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by TheAviator: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:
Ilorin Fulani... embarassed
These ones are not Fulanis. They are Yorubas with strong Islamic orientation

4 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by VirginFinder: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheAviator:

These ones are not Fulanis. They are Yorubas with strong Islamic orientation

Ok
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by AleAirHub(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chai wealth flow though their family cry
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Glink2018(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Okay....
When would kwara state produce a Christian governor...?

Another "o to ge" in 2023...
Watch out!
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by baby124: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by xreal: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:
I went for a meeting with Kwara Civil Servant, I was surprised when the guy told me they don’t have WiFi in the Ministry. Hope this man will do it for them

seunogunmolu1:
I went for a training with Kwara civil servants and some other state Nigeria. I was surprised when the guy said they don’t have internet in their Ministry

we haf hear u.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by Simbrixton(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

Ok
I concede.
But he doesn't look Yoruba.
but most fulanis speak the indigenous language of their hosts and adopt their names if you go to ilorin most of them speak yoruba even the belgore family have started giving dem selves yooba name

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by wizardus: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:
Another potential Saraki family loading....

It's often the same story in Nigeria nationwide..
Be positive sire..
Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by abefeb1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kwara is PDP and PDP is Kwara in my brothers voice from yeast. atiku Aguero abubakar ;DKwara is PDP and PDP is Kwara in my brothers voice from yeast. atiku Aguero abubakar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by VirginFinder: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Simbrixton:
but most fulanis speak the indigenous language of their hosts and adopt their names if you go to ilorin most of them speak yoruba even the belgore family have started giving dem selves yooba name

I know.
But their loyalty is still to the caliphate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by xreal: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:
Okay....
When would kwara state produce a Christian governor...?

Another "o to ge" in 2023...
Watch out!

aside ilorin, other parts of Kwara are well mixed of both major religions. Producing a christian or muslim governor will not hold any relevance to them. A governor that will work is what matters.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings by oyinda1599(f): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Richdad50:
You don't need to meet a stooge but his pay masters. You do not congratulate a figure head but those who deemed him fit to be a figure. No need celebrating a nobody with an alias as somebody.

Let us be for all men who provide is a lord over his household. It is prideful to walk the street as a commoner with your head up high than an acclaimed ruler who panics at the call of his godfathers.

I ain't praying for him to help his people but that his godfathers remember the tenants of democracy.

Richdad
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.