Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (62246 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by mercenary: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chikpat:

Bros no bi so oo!

Anybody can fail election...Zik, Awo, Jonathan (Kikiki) all failed presidential elections. Ojukwu failed common senate. It is actually the fear of defeat that made Kwakwanso not seek reelection to the senate.
Who bi Wike Saraki, Akpabio, Akume name them all failed elections.
Wike can fail his reelection and nothing will happen....las las cult boys will be killing pending when fed govt descends on them with military force that surely restores normalcy
Oga shut up Wike cannot fail this election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

You have peace, yet APC members were being beheaded by Wicked Wike and his thugs.

If your head is also beheaded, you will finally have that kind of peace too.
And what does that have to do with Wike? Did he behead anyone you know of? The most wicked person in this country remains the lifeless one who sends the military to kill unarmed civilians. Rivers people are happy with Wike and PDP, we can't have a puppet of APC imposed on us!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by MICIBAMA(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Contact Facebook Help Center - Facebook support group
Email; each Facebook customer care service department has an email assigned to them. Emails of Facebook customer care service includes,
- Login@facebook.com
- Privacy@facebook.com
- Info@facebook.com
- Helpdesk@facebook.com
- Datarequest@facebook.com
- Support@facebook.com
- Abuse@facebook.com
- Press@facebook.com
- Feedback@facebook.com

Kindly follow the steps below,
Step 1. Log into your Facebook account.
Step 2. Open the Facebook help center page.
Step 3. Go through the options toolbar.
Step 4. Select a relevant option.
Step 5. Review additional options.
Step 6. Use the search bar to make your process.
Step 7. Open the Ads help center.
Step 8. Visit the Facebook community.

https://bitcoinometrics..com/2019/03/facebook-help-facebook-help-center-facebook-support-center-contact-facebook.html
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by VirginFinder: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chikpat:

Bros no bi so oo!

Anybody can fail election...Zik, Awo, Jonathan (Kikiki) all failed presidential elections. Ojukwu failed common senate. It is actually the fear of defeat that made Kwakwanso not seek reelection to the senate.
Who bi Wike Saraki, Akpabio, Akume name them all failed elections.
Wike can fail his reelection and nothing will happen....las las cult boys will be killing pending when fed govt descends on them with military force that surely restores normalcy

Those persons you mentioned were rightly rejected by their people.

Is it the same with Wike?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Akaujaa(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
This isn't a surprise. I foresaw it... Now, Wike should watch it. His days as a governor may soon be over.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Charly68: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wike is really facing fire in his den..hope he didn't forget to carry his cutlass..When next INEC is set to continue the process,the state will be militarized and rigging will be impossible ...Ameachi will be a bastard if he fails to pay Wike back in his own coin

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Bighead9: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

I dnt know where U lot are coming to frm God bless who?Lion of where?
Una go jst sit 4 u na Hut type craaaaaap unto say Una get thirty-two ten!U will never ever see anybody frm the North doing same!

I know that, someone will be PAINED with the truth. Wike's days in Rivers State Government house are numbered.

God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers,
God bless Buratai the Chief Whip of Rivers and
God bless me the Director of Amaechi/ Buratai's supporters Club. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Lexicon123: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why always Rivers?! Do we just change the name to “Rivals”? Majority of these folks are supposed to be brothers and sisters and relatives of some sort. When you’re supposed to be united against common external obstacles to your progress. I was very disappointed when I first set my foot in PHC. This type of disunity is obviously one of the major causes of this backwardness. Peace!
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Grahamjnr(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:
AS LONG AS THE ARMY IS THERE AMAECHI WOULD WIN JUST WATCH AS THE DRAMA UNFOLDS grin......GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY,GOD BLESS AMAECHI cool
You're a fo.ol. You're not from Rivers otherwise you won't be spewing that dung your cesspool called mouth. Do you know how many lives have been lost as a result of this ongoing elections? Let the Army allow the people to exercise their civil rights without fear and intimidation. Amaechi should test his popularity and acceptance by his people by their willful exercise of their civil duties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Corrosiveman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Grahamjnr:

You're a fo.ol. You're not from Rivers otherwise you won't be spewing that dung your cesspool called mouth. Do you know how many lives have been lost as a result of this ongoing elections? Let the Army allow the people to exercise their civil rights without fear and intimidation. Amaechi should test his popularity and acceptance by his people by their willful exercise of their civil duties.
Ok
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Optimist88(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is exactly what my boss (an ardent APC member) told on Friday before I left the office!
He said there is plan to include APC in the race and so, the election will be cancelled! APC planned it!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by robotix: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:
Good!

Wike must be uprooted so Rivers can have peace.
you are mad. You will not die a peaceful death. Does APC have any candidates in Rivers? Boys will enter creek again. Just wait for it.

Call the mods to ban me... I will just switch to another handle. Bloody moroOn. Which stupid peace are you talking about? The death of everyone killed today is on your head and all APC supporters. You all will never find mercy when you need it most at your point of death.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by mistyebby(f): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Udantu:
History will not be kind to Amaechi and co

God bless wike

Thunder fire the lizard of ubiama

Amaechi and Rocha's have a lot in common. They are traitors who have sold their souls to evil!
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by VirginFinder: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
iamjavadem:
They are planning to make the state unstable and declare a state of emrgency and take-over. This cancellation is the first step.

The cancellation by INEC will not allow the security situation to degenerate.
The status quo will be maintained.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bighead9:

I know that, someone will be PAINED with the truth. Wike's days in Rivers State Government house are numbered.

God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers,
God bless Buratai the Chief Whip of Rivers and
God bless me the Director of Amaechi/ Buratai's supporters Club. grin grin
ahah See this one wey nor get light 4 house,Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by StOla: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
robotix:
you ate mad. You will not die a peaceful death. Does APC have any candidates in Rivers? Boys will enter creek again. Just wait for it.

Call the mods to ban me... I will just switch to another handle. Bloody moroOn. Which stupid peace are you talking about? The death of everyone killed today is on your head and all APC supporters. You all will never find mercy when you need it most at your point of death.

Behold your beheading thug.

The Most Wicked Wike!

May he find mercy amongst the dead he has dispatched from this world.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Prompto: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Empty foolish n senseless threat as always
Ambassadors:
Hmmm if the Govt think they can remove the people's choice in Rivers they should be ready for its consequences. Cause it will be ungovernable & trust the militants no oil will flow again you can take that to the bank
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Jamesmola: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Very unfortunate for Ameachi to thread in this way. He should have a rethink and embrace his people for peace to reign and sustainable development in River State.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by otokx(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
What a waste?
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by asawanathegreat(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nairalanders you guys should not kill yourselves for politicians pls
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by bayelsaowei(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:
Good!

you must be silly for this useless comment... must partisan politics turn you into a monumental mumu??..because of ameachis ambition rivers state is experiencing untold violence and oppression from the military.. you and ameachi must be from the same lineage..

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Oju4190: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

It's in favour of Wike

The military want to remove Wike at all cost.

They will fail!
is not in Wike favour because if there is no election,May 29th he will still vacate the seat. I see state of emergency
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Chikpat(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
mercenary:
Oga shut up Wike cannot fail this election

Na still here, I go come reply you when INEC will release the authentic result as they did in 2015 when Wike was announced the winner of then Rivers guber election
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
VirginFinder:

The cancellation by INEC will not allow the security situation to degenerate.
The status quo will be maintained.
And Wike is still the Governor ahah

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Meritocracy: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
For the disruption to be up to that level is indicator that incumbent is loosing.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by DerrickzB: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:
Good!

Hehehe.. Apshit miscreants and dreaming.. na wa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oju4190:
is not in Wike favour because if there is no election,May 29th he will still vacate the seat. I see state of emergency
Vacate what Seat? where did you get that from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by StOla: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
bayelsaowei:
you must be silly for this useless comment... must partisan politics turn you into a monumental mumu??..because of ameachis ambition rivers state is experiencing untold violence and oppression from the military.. you and ameachi must be from the same lineage..

Whose ambition created the violence from 2014/2015 that has lasted till now, with many beheadings of APC members?

Behold!

The Most Wicked Wike!

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Prompto: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
If they allowed Wike to get away with it in 2015 nothing will happen once AAC is declared the winner of the election in 2019.
Glorymax:
Rubbish!! If Rivers people and Nigerian allows Amaechi to go free from this hooliganism, then hope has been dashed for peaceful environment
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Meritocracy:
For the disruption to be up to that level is indicator that incumbent is loosing.
Hope you know the disruption was from the Army?? They locked up the INEC staff and drove the police away,, They the Police had to go and re-enforce to take over the compound! It was at this point INEC did what they did. Tbh free and fair Wike don't need to Rig.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by mistyebby(f): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Akaujaa:
This isn't a surprise. I foresaw it...
Now, Wike should watch it. His days as a governor may soon be over.

You foresaw nothing, Wike is not as clueless and uneducated like APC politicians. He knows the Law. And this law is the authority in any sovereign state.

In fact when Wike did not fully support Atiku' flagbearership I knew there was a problem.

That man is knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Arysexy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
bayelsaowei:

Stop responding to that Yoruba idiot. He is supporting Amechi bc he wants APC to grab rivers so that Thieefnubuu's bullion van if corruption will keep doubling.

Ignore d fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / Military Arrests 11-Year-Old Potential Suicide Bomber (Photo) / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.