Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (62261 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by dante0147: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:
Good!

Wike must be uprooted so Rivers can have peace.

Hope say u never smoke weed ?
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

Goon... grin grin grin so in ur daft state, u think am a poor man eh grin
Where u ffucking send ur kids is none of my business. Don't give a damn what ur worth is. God has been good to me and am contended.
What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth".... grin
Tramp U still don't get it, this has nothing to do with money rather privilege!so when you lot get shot at, I dont get that nah chest drummers like you get it
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Tramp U still don't get it, this has nothing to do with money rather privilege!so when you lot get shot at, I dont get that nah chest drummers like you get it

So fool, enlighten me.....what privilege do u think u and ur household has that u think I don't have a double portion of it. Goon, its an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise.....stick to issues on ground.... Ur so called wealth or privilege do not move me an inch. grin
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

So fool, enlighten me.....what privilege do u think u and ur household has that u think I don't have a double portion of it. Goon, its an empty barrel that makes the loudest noise.....stick to issues on ground.... Ur so called wealth or privilege do not move me an inch. grin
i will give U a simple example, my kids do not need to pay school fees in the best of University in the UK, U see the difference?U thought I was talking about Money there,Ur m u m u nah raise to power 20 , I know where Amaechi and Wike's kids school, U dey there dey kill yourself now who is foolishhhh?
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Better, the rate of violence in River state is just worrisome, are they the only state voting, why are they just killing each other because of ordinary election.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

i will give U a simple example, my kids do not need to pay school fees in the best of University in the UK, U see the difference?U thought I was talking about Money there,Ur m u m u nah raise to power 20 , I know where Amaechi and Wike's kids school, U dey there dey kill yourself now who is foolishhhh?

Again fool, this is inconsequential to issue at stake here. Do u also expect me to flaunt my own wealth and privileges on an anonymous forum? Who cares and who knows you? grin u sound really daft. The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges ". grin grin grin...
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
mechanics:
Better, the rate of violence in River state is just worrisome, are they the only state voting, why are they just killing each other because of ordinary election.
me sef tire, if thesame Army put same effort in BH we for don see the result!when it comes to Unarmed civilians them go dey show power!

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
mechanics:

It started with Wike and will end as soon as wike is booted out. This is no brainer.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

Again fool, this is inconsequential to issue at stake here. Do u also expect me to flaunt my own wealth and privileges on an anonymous forum? Who cares and who knows you? grin u sound really daft. The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" or " privileges "....
you brain is too shallow what wealth?
I do not need one
its free of Charge! , keep Enjoying the heat frm the Army, nah you and your family dey there and go take the bullet
two things will happen to you in a bit
you will run out of credit or PHCN will off Light

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Bighead9: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Look at this wretched man, you were initially complaining of the limited credit on your phone, you are here now bragging. Like I said earlier, you are one of those jobless youth Buhari referred to as "lazy Youths". grin

You better go and find a job instead of wasting your live on a faceless forum claiming what you are not.

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

you brain is too shallow what wealth?
I do not need one
its free of Charge! , keep Enjoying the heat frm the Army, nah you and your family dey there and go take the bullet
two things will happen to you in a bit
you will run out of credit or PHCN will off Light

Fool.....I don't need freebies, am comfortable enough to pay for whatever I desire. If I so desire, I go and come to the land of freebies as I desire..... Yes, am capable of doing so.I don't have to "escape" the way u fool have. grin
Currently in PH enjoying my life.....no army is disturbing me and slipping my drink. Now fool, back to issue at stake......
..What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges "
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Bighead9: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

Again fool, this is inconsequential to issue at stake here. Do u also expect me to flaunt my own wealth and privileges on an anonymous forum? Who cares and who knows you? grin u sound really daft. The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges ". grin grin grin...

You dey mind that guy, people like him are the ones that queue up daily hoping to benefit from the FG's traders money and other facilities the FG set for the poorest in the Country.
He dey here dey form weting him no be.

Wike must go!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Oxb90: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Udantu:
History will not be kind to Amaechi and co

God bless wike

Thunder fire the lizard of ubiama
wike is like a prophet, he actually predicted the outcome of rivers state result. When I heared that ballots boxes was snatched by men of the Nigerian army I knew this will be the out come. It is a pity that someone who ruled for eight years in his state which is the maximum number of terms for a governor in Nigeria will still have interest in who governs the state to the extent causing an election in his state to be inconclusive is an eye sore
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bighead9:

You dey mind that guy, people like him are the ones that queue up daily hoping to benefit from the FG's traders money and other facilities the FG set for the poorest in the Country.
He dey here dey form weting him no be.

grin grin grin
He has "privileges" nah.....he will be recognised and welcomed to the front of the queue to receive his benefits.
grin grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oxb90:
wike is like a prophet, he actually predicted the outcome of rivers state result. When I heared that ballots boxes was snatched by men of the Nigerian army I knew this will be the out come. It is a pity that someone who ruled for eight years in his state which is the maximum number of terms for a governor in Nigeria will still have interest in who governs the state to the extent causing an election in his state to be inconclusive is an eye sore
Exactly and some hoodlums here are gearing them 4ward, the sad reality is them ones are the ones to bear the suffering oh and their kids too.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Realadey(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Udantu:
History will not be kind to Amaechi and co

God bless wike

Thunder fire the lizard of ubiama
Why are u supporting the rascal,both of them are bastards,why will they be killing the people just for sake of politics.
May God judge all the politicians who love to see blood!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Bighead9: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

grin grin grin
He has "privileges" nah.....he will be recognised and welcomed to the front of the queue to receive his benefits.
grin grin grin

The guy fit never eat since morning self, he go claim say na fasting season we dey, say him dey do fasting. grin grin
Na water he dey take since morning.

He dey here dey use imerginary wealth dey console himself. grin
God punish poverty. grin grin grin

Tell him not to worry, he will get there someday. Some of us have seeing it all.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bighead9:

The guy fit never eat since morning self, he go claim say na fasting season we dey, say him dey do fasting. grin grin
Na water he dey take since morning.

He dey here dey use imerginary wealth dey console himself. grin
God punish poverty. grin grin grin

Tell him not to worry, he will get there someday. Some of us have seeing it all.

He is obviously a joke. No doubt about that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Freeheart(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sowore has distance himself from the endorsement of his party by Ameachi since last week
IbrahimDamola:
When I told idiotic zombies like bighead9, yarimo and co. that no REC will muster the confidence to announce an AAC victory in Rivers with the daylight robbery being machinated by Amaechi and buratai's soldiers. They thought I was joking.

International observers will mount pressure to remove soldiers from participating in the re-run election in rivers. Rivers people will prevail whether zombies like it or not.

Sowore the leader of AAC is expected to come out and condemn the use of his party as a tool by Rogues like Amaechi if he still wants people to believe he is different from mainstream politicians. Else this dent will be used against him subsequently in future politicking. People will shout 'na dem dem' whenever his party Campaigns for votes. grin
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Skengman: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oxb90:
Wike failed woefully as a Governor. He has no plan for the State at all. The only glaring success he recorded was empowering more thugs in the State. He needs to go, whether it’s APG party o, PPC o, we don’t care. The State needs to be put back on course by someone with a vision

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:

He is obviously a joke. No doubt about that. grin grin
See Una two wey Hungry get grade for their life, ahahah chi, Hunger is Real, , my own windows nor get protector, yours ger Burglary proof and high walls if U lucky ahaha.abeg make I begin go house match don finish, make Una dey Enjoy the bullets, more to come. Me I do n pot
The other one says Im hungry chi, Only if U know

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Freeheart:
Sowore has distance himself from the endorsement of his party by Ameachi since last week
I heard that as well, I really hope he had a level playing field, but anyway, one day, his turn will come as far as he keeps the mandate Trump did it.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Hedonisst: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

What about Wike's history of 2014/2015?
So what is the meaning of "change"? What an idiot.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Sermwell(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Wike came through the same route and MUST be booted through same route. He lives with gun and MUST die of it. Karma is real. This will teach them lesson.
hahahahahahahaha!!!! una dey make me laff for this forum I Swear!! you think wike, ameachi or any member of their families will die in this brouhaha?? it is the common man like you that will pay with his life! smh
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
erico2k2:

See Una two wey Hungry get grade for their life, ahahah chi, Hunger is Real, , my own windows nor get protector, yours ger Burglary proof and high walls if U lucky ahaha.abeg make I begin go house match don finish, make Una dey Enjoy the bullets, more to come. Me I do n pot
The other one says Im hungry chi, Only if U know
[/s]

The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges "
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sermwell:

hahahahahahahaha!!!! una dey make me laff for this forum I Swear!! you think wike, ameachi or any member of their families will die in this brouhaha?? it is the common man like you that will pay with his life! smh
AHAHAH now here is someone with functional brains, two I di ots up there are celebrating the militarisation of Rivers, and they live in PHC apparently, why WIke and Amaechi had relocated thier kids abroad. Even as rugged as McOluomo dey his kids live abroad. These lot wey never chop belefull dey use their 3210 disturb people upadown
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

[s]The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges[/s] "
The thing you failed to get into ur thick skull is this, since the election started, I have relocated madam and Kids back to the Uk pending when normalcy returns. So that I won't hear stories that touch as my house is in Obiakpor. This is what every wise and able people do. Now you lot are stuck in PHC beating the drums of who, now tell me between my kids, Wike's kids, Amaechi's kids, Dakuku etc, and the rest of the politicians who do you think is more stupid supporting violence?
Like I said even MCOluomo's kids are abroad them nor dey 9ja
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Toketimt: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
erico2k2:

The thing you failed to get into ur thick skull is this, since the election started, I have relocated madam and Kids back to the Uk pending when normalcy returns. So that I won't hear stories that touch as my house is in Obiakpor. This is what every wise and able people do. Now you lot are stuck in PHC beating the drums of who, now tell me between my kids, Wike's kids, Amaechi's kids, Dakuku etc, and the rest of the politicians who do you think is more stupid supporting violence?
Like I said even MCOluomo's kids are abroad them nor dey 9ja
[/s]

Fool.....if u like, relocate them to the pit of hell, no one gives a ffuck about this here...... grin grin
The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges "
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by ihatesycophant(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Sermwell:

I'm not a political thug, I don't vote and I've nothing to do with politician. It's his thugs and his sympathisers that will pay with their lives. They've sown whirlwind and they MUST reap sorrows that accomplishes it. In an egalitarian society, one good turn deserves another as one bad turn deserves equivalent. Political judgement is on this earth and not heaven.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Toketimt:
[s][/s]

[s]Fool.....if u like, relocate them to the pit of hell, no one gives a ffuck about this here...... grin grin
The issue at stake is simple and clear cut....What am asking u now is to accept current criminality the same way u accepted it 4 years ago. Why is that ffucking difficult to do, if not that u succk wikes cocck, the source of ur "wealth" and " privileges[/s] "
ahah U jst realise now what I have been saying, yes I accept now let them blow ur mud hut where U at, yes let them be violence in Rivers from now till nxt year.So who get deprived?and who get privileges now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.