Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) (1762 Views)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / Help Me I Am Loosing Hope / I'm On The Verge Of Loosing A Federal Job Because I Wrote Waec And Fslc Sameyear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
I'm getting tired abt this life, everything turning against me.

Without dad my mum tried her possible best to send me to school up to university level under thick and thin and graduated with no help from anyone including family..... I served d country via NYSC with all my strength and I passed out with some hope.......

During my time of service I tried all my best sending my younger sister to skul with assisting with d little stipends I'm getting.....Now I'm back home to my old mother.

U can't imagine d pain I'm having everyday seeing my mom in suffering at this time of her life wen she has a graduate as a son and I'm to be taking care of her.....I'm very hardworking but no matter how I'm trying its just not just enough.....

I have it in mind to relocate to Lagos maybe I'll see any job or God will provide anything to do....but I'm greatly discouraged cos I have no place to stay there and also broke even money for tfare and its shameful asking this my mom money cos I know her plight....

Friends now depart from me because of this even my long time girlfriend left because she can't cope any longer, now left with my mum and sister....

I'm pouring out my mind here cos I don't even know who to talk to again..... I'm getting fed up already.....

Family not helping, everybody minding his own business with their immediate family..... Even those that promised wen dad died were no where to be found.....

I studied Pure Chemistry from a reputable University....

To any that cares to read this my life story and can help in one way or d other......

I need a renewed hope, pls if u can help me with anything and anyhow, pls do, I owe my mom a lots she deserve d best.....

For those in similar situation as mine, May God guide us all and send a helper to locate us.....

My number O8132386289......

From Ondo State....

Lalasticlacla u can help me put this in front page maybe my prayer can be answered through someone from Nairaland.......

Thank you all in anticipation

1 Like

Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by ggoldmine: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Francisayo:

Without dad my mum tried her possible best to send me to school up to university level under thick and thin and graduated with no help from anyone including family..... I served d country via NYSC with all my strength and I passed out with some hope.......

During my time of service I tried all my best sending my younger sister to skul with assisting with d little stipends I'm getting.....Now I'm back home to my old mother.

U can't imagine d pain I'm having everyday seeing my mom in suffering at this time of her life wen she has a graduate as a son and I'm to be taking care of her.....I'm very hardworking but no matter how I'm trying its just not just enough.....

I have it in mind to relocate to Lagos maybe I'll see any job or God will provide anything to do....but I'm greatly discouraged cos I have no place to stay there and also broke even money for tfare and its shameful asking this my mom money cos I know her plight....

Friends now depart from me because of this even my long time girlfriend left because she can't cope any longer, now left with my mum and sister....

I'm pouring out my mind here cos I don't even know who to talk to again..... I'm getting fed up already.....

Family not helping, everybody minding his own business with their immediate family..... Even those that promised wen dad died were no where to be found.....

To any that cares to read this my life story and can help in one way or d other......

I need a renewed hope, pls if u can help me with anything and anyhow, pls do, I owe my mom a lots she deserve d best.....

For those in similar situation as mine, May God guide us all and send a helper to locate us.....

From Ondo State....

Lalasticlacla u can help me put this in front page maybe my prayer can be answered through someone from Nairaland.......

You are not alone, there are lots of people in your shoe. I suggest you take your mind off getting a 'well-paid' job at the moment, that doesn't mean you should stop applying. Teaching jobs are the most readily available jobs one can get, I suggest you try that. Now, the pay may not be much but it will take your mind off the frustrations of not getting a big job and self-pity. While teaching with all your heart, look out for other opportunities (employmentnigeria. com), learn some skills, produce something (as a chemistry graduate) to sell, who knows?…your chance might come.
Keep on believing and being still, and you'll know that He is Lord!

3 Likes

Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Franzinni: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bro.... Employ yourself.... In Nigeria that we are today your kpali is as good as the paper they use to wrap akara.... Graduates are now like air... Infant most people can employ one for as low as 10k per month... But my 2kobo for you is start now... Use what you know to make money... You need to wake your inner hustler up.... Don't wait to be employed by someone that can fire you as he or she pleases

Use your knowledge of chemicals to figure out a solution to a problem in your present community or something as little as quality photography or videography or even upwork. Con or fiverr my point is.... Take your destiny into your hands and grind hard... Make that woman proud and put the nay sayers to shame...

Best of luck

Hope only leaves you when you are dead... Use it!!!
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Niyeal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oga find one private school around u and start teaching later u form tutorial for compd students
Francisayo:

During my time of service I tried all my best
sending my younger sister to skul with assisting with d little stipends I'm getting.....Now I'm back home to my old mother.

From Ondo State....

1 Like

Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by OlawaleBammie: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
before i coment lemme ask dis, i hope u re not living inside one bush called village over der
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
before i coment lemme ask dis, i hope u re not living inside one bush called village over der

Its a local place....
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by OlawaleBammie: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Francisayo:

Its a local place....

I pity you, dey der dey complain oo, i hate it wen someone is sayin family members are not helping. com to tink of it, how many family members have u helped either inasmuch as its tough for u, its tough for dem either, dey dont owe u a dime its ur parents dat owe u fortune BECAUSE U RE THE PRODUCT AND CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR THAT FIVE MINUTES ENJOYMENT IN BED.

My 2cents for you is....get d hell out of ur comfort zone and see wat u can do for urself in d city, be radical, be violent with ur dealings, think d impossible, be ready to suffer, take d bold step and come out of d bush ogbeni.

See, nobody wil giv u money as u re asking for money here, even if u re given it wil never be enough.... u tink life is easy i pity you, better take ur luggage and see where u wil land urself and forget about ur certificate patapata

Go to a production company and find something to do der,
U can b a QC der
or a worker
u can even be a motorboy for those trailer loading stuffs out of d company and before u know it u wil hav traveled all over d country and it wil fetch u huge amount of money, work for like four years as motorboy den find a way to have ur own trailer and become oga, i bet it with u dat if u load out of d company and wen u re comin bak from ur journey u wil see some agricultural produce by dos traders to load and colet ur money, within three years of doin dis am sure u wil have ur own land if u wil hav not built on d land,

its better u tink well ogbeni, stop sayin family people doesnt help as if wen ur papa dey Bleep ur mama hard and ur mama was moaning all ur family members were der...mtcheeew....WISE UP KIDDO AND FORGET UR CERTIFICATE

1 Like

Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Goddys(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

I pity you, dey der dey complain oo, i hate it wen someone is sayin family members are not helping. com to tink of it, how many family members have u helped either inasmuch as its tough for u, its tough for dem either, dey dont owe u a dime its ur parents dat owe u fortune BECAUSE U RE THE PRODUCT AND CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR THAT FIVE MINUTES ENJOYMENT IN BED.

My 2cents for you is....get d hell out of ur comfort zone and see wat u can do for urself in d city, be radical, be violent with ur dealings, think d impossible, be ready to suffer, take d bold step and come out of d bush ogbeni.

See, nobody wil giv u money as u re asking for money here, even if u re given it wil never be enough.... u tink life is easy i pity you, better take ur luggage and see where u wil land urself and forget about ur certificate patapata

U can b a QC der
or a worker
u can even be a motorboy for those trailer loading stuffs out of d company and before u know it u wil hav traveled all over d country and it wil fetch u huge amount of money, work for like four years as motorboy den find a way to have ur own trailer and become oga, i bet it with u dat if u load out of d company and wen u re comin bak from ur journey u wil see some agricultural produce by dos traders to load and colet ur money, within three years of doin dis am sure u wil have ur own land if u wil hav not built on d land,

its better u tink well ogbeni, stop sayin family people doesnt help as if wen ur papa dey Bleep ur mama hard and ur mama was moaning all ur family members were der...mtcheeew....WISE UP KIDDO AND FORGET UR CERTIFICATE

You have no good advice. You reason like an unlearned person.

@Op, you need to relocate, try learn a skill online. You even write very well. Try your luck online and in other smart ways. Some jobs like motorboy are not meant for the learned ones.

Being a graduated l doesn't mean you will be rich. It only means you have a stronger brainpower that can think of a way to survive doing decent jobs or business.

If you are truly learned, then you must be contented with whatever life throws at you and strategize on how to defeat your challenges.

You don't owe your mother or anybody anything just as nobody owes you anything. Learn contentment. Leave and forget girls. Stop looking at the success of others. Try to dress well, look calm and happy.

That's what being learned is all about. You will survive eventually

2 Likes

Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by OlawaleBammie: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Goddys:

@Op, you need to relocate, try learn a skill online. You even write very well. Try your luck online and in other smart ways. Some jobs like motorboy are not meant for the learned ones.

Being a graduated l doesn't mean you will be rich. It only means you have a stronger brainpower that can think of a way to survive doing decent jobs or business.

If you are truly learned, then you must be contented with whatever life throws at you and strategize on how to defeat your challenges.

You don't owe your mother or anybody anything just as nobody owes you anything. Learn contentment. Leave and forget girls. Stop looking at the success of others. Try to dress well, look calm and happy.

Look at dis one, i pity you, u tink am talking about a motorboy like an ibo boy for yaba market?? wen i say motorboy am talkin abt money, money and money, u go on a trip and come home with 20k, 15k 25k, sometimes 50k depending on how much load u have to load apart from your normal company work and payment,

do u tink everybody has dsame path to success person wey never see money eat na hin dey do subscription to download for youtube abi?? ok oo.

OP i know u re learned, but d motorboy idea i brought is one out of hundreds of work u can do and wil fetch u immediate money to cater for urseld ONLY IF U CAN SWALLOW UR PRIDE. DO A WORK DAT WIL GIV U IMMEDIATE MONEY FIRST AND USE IT TO ESTABLISH URSELF after which u can tink of furthering ur education and u never can tell u can secure a placement for a better job at d long run.

for immediate purpose?? do something immediate abeg. dont do posh boy oo, i tell u oo, am telling u wat work for me and some people around me
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by OlawaleBammie: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
i have a man, he's learned but due to some issues which i dont know, he was working with a company inside lagos as one of dos who deliver goods all over d country using long trailer, as at wen i knew d man he said he doesnt need any job from either government or any organization again, this man had four children at a time in university and he was doin fine on home front, he has a home of his own and he's very well to do because he used to realize money, i mean money, and he used to realize it legally and not d other way round, sometimes wen dey go to maiduguri dey might spend a week der and after delivery of goods, d trunk wil bcome empty and dey wil use it to load another goods from traders who want to get their goods down here at a cheaper cost, sometimes dey realize like 200k within dat week apart from der company paycheck, my brother people are makin money big tym

Dat is why i brot d idea of motorboy, and besides dat is not d only thin u can do, der are other tins u can do dat wil fetch u big and huge sum of money if and only if u can swallow ur pride of "am a graduate afterall"

my 4cents.

2 Likes

Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
ggoldmine:

You are not alone, there are lots of people in your shoe. I suggest you take your mind off getting a 'well-paid' job at the moment, that doesn't mean you should stop applying. Teaching jobs are the most readily available jobs one can get, I suggest you try that. Now, the pay may not be much but it will take your mind off the frustrations of not getting a big job and self-pity. While teaching with all your heart, look out for other opportunities (employmentnigeria. com), learn some skills, produce something (as a chemistry graduate) to sell, who knows?…your chance might come.
Keep on believing and being still, and you'll know that He is Lord!

Thanks
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Goddys:

Tanx bro
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
i have a man, he's learned but due to some issues which i dont know, he was working with a company inside lagos as one of dos who deliver goods all over d country using long trailer, as at wen i knew d man he said he doesnt need any job from either government or any organization again, this man had four children at a time in university and he was doin fine on home front, he has a home of his own and he's very well to do because he used to realize money, i mean money, and he used to realize it legally and not d other way round, sometimes wen dey go to maiduguri dey might spend a week der and after delivery of goods, d trunk wil bcome empty and dey wil use it to load another goods from traders who want to get their goods down here at a cheaper cost, sometimes dey realize like 200k within dat week apart from der company paycheck, my brother people are makin money big tym

Dat is why i brot d idea of motorboy, and besides dat is not d only thin u can do, der are other tins u can do dat wil fetch u big and huge sum of money if and only if u can swallow ur pride of "am a graduate afterall"

my 4cents.

Thanks to u.....but like I said in d post,I wish to relocate to Lagos but I'm faced with accommodation challenges.....
If u can refer or hook me up even if is d motorboy you're talking abt....I'll do......

There's nothing I can't do to make ends meet but at d same time I need help regarding d shortcomings I listed....

I'll be hoping to hear from u
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Gbengageorge: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
I will give you my half cents. Learn either computer graphics or web design with your teaching jobs and later go for networking.

1 Like

Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Ghanaian(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pls guys,who can help with accommodation for one week in Lagos.....moving to Lagos to look for wat to do....

Pls I'll really appreciate if anyone can help
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Pascopele: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Urgently Needed:

French Speaking Call center Agent.

Location - Lagos Mainland
Industry - Banking

Applicants with 2 year experience and 30 years below only

Kindly send your CVs to cvsjobs22@gmail.com with French speaking call center agents as the subject of the email.
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning everyone
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Nreebge: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2019
OlawaleBammie, please how can you connect one with this your motorboy work ? I need to know
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Toseenlove: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

U can b a QC der
or a worker

Truer words well said In a very brutal way. I'm absolutely sure most people In their right sense will deeply think now before bringing an Innocent kids Into this already saturated world....Most especially HELL called Nigeria.
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Nreebge: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nreebge:
OlawaleBammie, please how can you connect one with this your motorboy work ? I need to know
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by OlawaleBammie: 3:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Toseenlove:

Truer words well said In a very brutal way. I'm absolutely sure most people In their right sense will deeply think now before bringing an Innocent kids Into this already saturated world....Most especially HELL called Nigeria.

my brother dat is wat i used to tell my mama den wenever she talked as if her predicament was caused by family members, am telling you she will go cold afterwards, but anyway, am sorry for how i reacted, pls forgive me @OP
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by OlawaleBammie: 3:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Nreebge:

its easy if ur head follow u around bro, just go to a big production company like PZ, and othrs in like status and make enquiries. i bet it with you dat u wil tank God after some years of comfort.
Re: My Plight (i'm Loosing It Already......) by Francisayo(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

my brother dat is wat i used to tell my mama den wenever she talked as if her predicament was caused by family members, am telling you she will go cold afterwards, but anyway, am sorry for how i reacted, pls forgive me @OP

I didn't take offense, but wen things better for u don't think others are lazy....

(1) (Reply)

Inec Recruitment / Got Two Full Time Jobs At The Same Time Which Should I Pick / Welltec Vacancies For Trainee Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.