Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video (1214 Views)

Its Over Between Us!chris Brown Unfollowed Davido -nigerian Reacts / I Crush On Burna Boy – Regina Daniels Reveals (video) / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by nairaobserver2: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s][/s]Watch trending video of Nigeria lady that want to have party sex with Wizkid and Davido.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerian-lady-reveals-she-wishes-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by Onyi22(f): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
That's also my dream.....
Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by nairaobserver2: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
That's also my dream.....
Hmmmm dream chaser
Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
OK ma

Goodluck

Next

Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin mumu people full everywhere now especially Nigerian women

I need a pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website to buy
Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by Gentleziggy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
That is her vision n mission in life
Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by itspzpics(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Farmtools
Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by nairafamedotcom: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin exactly
Re: I Want to Have party S3x With Wizkid & Davido, Nigerian Lady Reveals. Video by mrbyron(m): 12:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Nice ambition. Why can't she start from somewhere, she can start training with the touts, pimps and urchins around her now in preparation for the D day when she meet's her desired celebrities so she will be well equipped to give them the time of their lives. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Moment Alex Walked In And Gave Cee-c A Hug After Sex Revelation / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Look Regal In New Photo / Lady Knees Down For Wizkid, Hugs Him While Performing On Stage In Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.