Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria (31863 Views)

How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol,my sis in d lord grin
Floryangel8:

Are you sure you are not my sister. My dad beat once , but my mum is like yours.

Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by geezynoni: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Estellie:
Mum is number 11 and 12 grin grin...

Tell my mum that you saw me playing in Jakpa junction, if I tell her I was home all day then gbammm! you are on your own cause she will believe me. grin..

Well I didn't take advantage of that though. I always told her the truth.. Was never scared of her or something but I respected her. When I was little, I would sit and discuss with her like she was my elder sister grin grin.. There was nothing I couldn't tell her and she told me almost everything.. I grew up with the habit though. Most times I don't see any reason to lie..
Continue lying
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by geezynoni: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Treasure17:

Can't stand this, before you know it tears will begin to flow. Especially with poisonous words. Lol
Only my dad could say things that would make me tear up.
As for My mum, I'm used to it
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
my mum will always tell our last born "agbam aka nwa ebe ino" meaning I'm childless even having you.
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by GRACEGLORY: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
MrDonfranko:
12 Types of Parents You See in Nigeria

#NaijaThreadStory

Franklyn Eluagu

Source: https://twitter.com/FranklynEluagu/status/1104784477497315332?s=19

Which one your own parents OP?
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by Estellie: 1:05am On May 01, 2019
geezynoni:
Continue lying
yeah! I know it seems too sweet to be true but lucky me..That was my childhood.. My sweet childhood days smiley

Sometimes I just wanna go back to those days.. With no worries, wake up, eat, play, play from sokoto to lokoja grin grin..If we r not playing hide and seek, then its kiki, or ito, or iten, or skipping, or vilage cooking, or sewung clothes for our dolls, how about going to the river bank to pick small fishes, cook and chop?.. Chai, there was a period for ludo and a period for card.

Mum would watch her little baby play around the streets of Warri.. In fact, she go shake head go cook food, call me come chop, put water for me to bathe and finally we discuss and sleep... smiley smiley

I just wanna go back to those days but TUAHH!! reality gives you a dirty slap.. You grown up, woman. Get ur asz to work... grin
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by geezynoni: 1:13am On May 01, 2019
Estellie:
yeah! I know it seems too sweet to be true but lucky me..That was my childhood.. My sweet childhood days smiley

Sometimes I just wanna go back to those days.. With no worries, wake up, eat, play, play from sokoto to lokoja grin grin..If we r not playing hide and seek, then its kiki, or ito, or iten, or skipping, or vilage cooking, or sewung clothes for our dolls, how about going to the river bank to pick small fishes, cook and chop?.. Chai, there was a period for ludo and a period for card.

Mum would watch her little baby play around the streets of Warri.. In fact, she go shake head go cook food, call me come chop, put water for me to bathe and finally we discuss and sleep... smiley smiley

I just wanna go back to those days but TUAHH!! reality gives you a dirty slap.. You grown up, woman. Get ur asz to work... grin
Wawu. sweet childhood indeed
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by okrikaboi: 1:27am On May 01, 2019
If your Dad is No.12 you don't know what God has done for you I am going to be that Dad my wife too
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by Bossjakande: 9:56am On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

You have no way of deducing my emotional stance from my statement. Asking you why do you jump to conclusions is reinforced by your assumption above.
I dont want to quarell dear its enuf.
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by MissRaine69(f): 10:22am On May 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
I dont want to quarell dear its enuf.
You are quarrelling with yourself I can assure you.
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by ibkayee(f): 2:19pm On May 01, 2019
chic2pimp:

That is technically Moi..Just call Me Big Poppa!
grin
Re: 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria by Lematin(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2019
No 8 is referring to my Dad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esan/ishan Names / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss / Should I Get My Brother's Wife Arrested, After His Demise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.