Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION (23851 Views)

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs / 2019. Adamawa PDP elect the youngest senator in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Bulleye(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Now we know who own Lagos. Not all battles are fought with arms.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Lordofthewest(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please help me tell the idiot...By the time ikpeazu is done with them his second term na mud water dem go drink las las.
Unik3030:
do u realize ikpeazu has been declared winner in abia? I believe that should b your utmost concern

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by integrity16(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Lagosians are easily manipulated. Tinubu still ruling you fools. angry

Is it your ruling?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by fayomim: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Lagosians are easily manipulated. Tinubu still ruling you fools. angry

Barbaric statement

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Based on endorsement alone... You are a winner.
Jimi was busy doing nothing
Where was Jimi agbaje when the living and non living things in lagos were busy endorsing the governor elect

He was busy telling the ibos dt they own lagos

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by seunogunmolu1: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
jconsulting:
It always amazed me when we see the population of voters in Lagos compared with the population of people living in Lagos, I think Lagos people should not complain of bad governance, because they don't exercise their right, so if only agbero is ruling Lagos so be it.

That’s how it is in every good country, most elite don’t vote. Secondly, let me not lie to you Lagos is the only moving state in Nigeria
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by fayomim: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

That’s how it is in every good country, most elite don’t vote. Secondly, let me not lie to you Lagos is the only moving state in Nigeria

On point
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by gigdip999(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
My dear you are hundred percent right...
jconsulting:
It always amazed me when we see the population of voters in Lagos compared with the population of people living in Lagos, I think Lagos people should not complain of bad governance, because they don't exercise their right, so if only agbero is ruling Lagos so be it.
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Basher8583: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chiachifranklin:
TVC will be fast to relay this one, but when Tinubu's Boys were harassing Igbo traders they were reluctant to relay that,, living in bondage!
Then go back to your region na. Haba na by force to associate with SW?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Edoziesmart(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wait oo so tinubu have been ruling Lagos since 1999? lipsrsealed
Unbelievable

Anyway that's not my problem

My problem is how that incompetent governor called okezie ikpeazụ secure another tenure.
Who do this to my tribe?
Why abian having such a bad leader since 1999?
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by olajizz01(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is real beating
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by thaoriginator: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Awol1:
Tinubu's 8th tenure.

Dalukwanu
I sense sifia pain here
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by nurex01(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
handsomeyinka:

I beg our like button no work again..

MTN now charges for likes on Nairaland

Smiles
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Kennydoc(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
post=76534452:
CONGRATULATIONS Lagosians!!!

Question: Do you know why Lagos State is the best state in Nigeria?!

Answer: Because it has NEVER been governed by PDP!!

Borno and Yobe have also never been governed by the PDP.
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by naijapikin04(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Babajide Sanwo-Olu is Lagos Governor-elect

Details:>>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/10/babajide-sanwo-olu-is-lagos-governor-elect/
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Mykillo74(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
kiss
Meliaen:
Yas! We did it!

Final: UEFA Champions L.
Ball: Biafrans
Played by: Apc Nigeria and Pdp Lagos
Home: Apc
Owner: Yorubas
Coach: Jagaban of Africa
Captain: Sanwo- Olu

Final whistle blown @96mins. Jimi Agbaje captain of Pdp Lagos congratulates Sanwo of Apc in the spirit of omoluabi sportsmanship.

Who kicked the effing ball away!!!

Ojoro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by deomelo: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2019

The Eko O Ni Baje All Star TEAM.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Strange campaign by Agbaje. I barely saw the nigga. Sanwo-Olu ran the far more visible campaign.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by VirginFinder: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
PigsFromYeast have started famzing Sanwo Olu.

Some are even saying they voted for him massively.

Pathetic bunch!
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Unik3030:
do u realize ikpeazu has been declared winner in abia? I believe that should b your utmost concern

not from Abia.
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Unik3030: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

not from Abia.
face south east election bro, leave south west election
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Raskasal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You only need Okoro's support to lose an election in Nigeria.

By 2023, politicians will be pleading with them not to support their candidacy.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
is it your money?
Yes of course!
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by kudzic(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
HELP A SOUL AND GET REWARDED!

��The average human body contains about 8litrs of blood

��You're required to donate just 0.4 litrs to save a life

��You'll be tested if you're fit to donate

You get rewarded in CASH instantly

DM or call 08122854187 if interested (lagos residents only)
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Konquest: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ciscogod:
Lagos State All Progressives Congress governorship candidate Babajide Sanwo-Olu has been declared winner.

He won with 739,445 while his closest rival Jimi Agbaje of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 206,141.

Detail shortly…

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-sanwo-olu-declared-lagos-gov-elect/

Babajide Sanwo-Olu... It's in our blood... I hail o! grin

Eko for show!
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Mrnairalandd: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
noisy45:
If I have my way I will change Lagos to the status of FCT Abuja but Lagos will be FEC federal economy capital of Nigeria so that Yoruba or igbos stop laying claim to it

Tell FG to take your useless father’s house from him so that your useless father won’t be claiming it.

God punish you and your useless generation.

So Yorubas ll be quiet...

That ll be the end of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 11, 2019
jconsulting:

20 percent of the population u see don't stay in Lagos , they works there every day, some from ota, sango,kola, Abeokuta, Ibadan , ifo, and so on...., the 10%. are like hausas and ibos
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by noisy45(m): 4:06am On Mar 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] hi
Mrnairalandd:

Tell FG to take your useless father’s house from him so that your useless father won’t be claiming it.

God punish you and your useless generation.

So Yorubas ll be quiet...

That ll be the end of Nigeria.

Slippery soup eater I bet you with my balls if that is done nothing will happen yorubas are not war like people. When president go put a rmy for road just come out and die
Re: Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint / Anthony Obekpa: We Are Losing Members To Labour Party In Benue - APC Chieftain / Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.