Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Legal Advice Needed Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Legal Advice Needed Urgently (315 Views)

Please I Need Legal Advice Concerning Divorce As The Respondent / Legal Advice Needed Please / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Advice Needed Urgently by yinkaoke(f): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
House please l need some education here.
I have a brother who was convicted with his colleague for an offence on conspiracy by the state. They both file for appeal thereafter differently by different lawyers at the court of appeal. One of them has just been discharged and acquainted. Now my question is, by virtue of one of them being discharged those it automatically means the other guy who is my friend will also be discharged? As his case is yet to be heard.
I appreciate in advance your responses
Re: Legal Advice Needed Urgently by Pearlqueen(f): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Well, it depends on who the mastermind of the act is and who was more involved than the other.

If it is found out that your friend had more involvement in the case against the state, then, he may be punished.

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Ur Home Today!! / BREAKING: Appeal To Nigerians To Assist This Widow With Unfortunate Incidents / Thai King Vajiralongkorn Weds Guardian Making Her Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.