Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

"I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (83016 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Breakingfamous: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
A Nigerian slay queen and upcoming actress, Uche Okoye, has revealed her greatest heart desire which is to have a baby for Nigerian super star, Wizkid.

Uche Okoye describes herself as a "Sexy lady, social media influencer, Nollywood actress."

She said:

"Hey guys, it's Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm now ready to have a child of my own now, I'm 22 and I'm not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I'm beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself..........."

She also shared another video bouncing her boobs up and down, describing how she will suck Wizkid.

She captioned the 2nd video

" This’s how I wanna lick Wizkid"

Many have blasted her, some called her Ashawo.

Watch the videos here and see reactions after the cut...

Source: Thefamousnaija - Meet Actress Dying For Wizkid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Onyi22(f): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Everybody with their own wish

36 Likes

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Breakingfamous: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Watch the videos HERE

3 Likes

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by delugajackson: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
So that you can wreck his life with child support? Unam ikot mpko.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by gistblogger: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lol
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by daddytime(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wey the agbaya picture make we check her mouth wether na member of the committee wey dey go act movie of chopping "Nshi" a.k.a shiit for Dubai...

By their mouths we dey know dem..

Igbeee eaters

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Gentleziggy(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
It is a lie gold digger!!!just say u are after his money shikena tongue
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by itspzpics(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mtcheeww
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Chipink(f): 12:59am On Mar 11, 2019
undecided
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by anochuko01(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2019
person must survive naa
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by AuroraB(f): 4:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Very possible, going by Wizzy's choice of women. This is a good prospect smiley
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by queenitee(f): 6:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Many are mad, few are roaming. Is it like people don't think before typing this days? Once you know you are a celeb, then you know you have a name to protect, an image to maintain, in fact, every individual does. Can't they think before doing something they will regret later?

Fine, no one says you shouldn't like wizkid and no one says you shouldn't shoot your shot, but do it with brain, stop acting like a mad person. Presentation matters!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by queenitee(f): 6:15am On Mar 11, 2019
AuroraB:
Wizkid actually go for older women, so it is not
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2019
6ix9ine said “ She tryna f*ck me for the clout “. Well, even though she and Wizzy may never get to have sex, this post is just to sell her name UCHE NWOSU and she’s on NL already plus maybe 50 other blogs and she’s getting the little fame she wants. These artist put everything on social media to trend!!!!! So Mr Blogger leave IG on IG especially for us who don’t visit there, stop telling us about who will go mad or who’s already made bruh we don’t care.

Only bring IG to NL if and only if it’s important and will benefit us, don’t bring some Z-list Celeb here for us to start reading their rubbish stories.

Ciao.

14 Likes

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2019
AuroraB:

queenitee:

Wizkid actually go for older women, so it is not

These gentle ladies even knows Wizkid’s choice of lady, isn’t god amazing wink.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Something kinda sucks the sense outta these females ones they start "actress".

I don't wanna say acting because some of them actually don't act.

Maybe it's the shit they eat.

1 Like

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Iamicekid(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2019
Mtchew when this one begin dey act film cause Na every one be actress for 9ja now
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by freeeeme(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Naxo Wizkid sugar cane sweet?

1 Like

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by queenitee(f): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2019
PRESENTATION:

These gentle ladies even knows Wizkid’s choice of lady, isn’t god amazing wink.
grin grin judging by the people he has dated or he's dating that we know about grin grin
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2019
queenitee:

grin grin judging by the people he has dated or he's dating that we know about grin grin

grin
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by raymi: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
She embodies everything that's wrong with the Nollywood industry and many young Nigerian ladies
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by chiipink(f): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Hb
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by IjebuWarrior: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
But why do okoro women lust after Yoruba guys?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by tohyorsih(f): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
olosho issa goal
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Mutecgold92(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kkk
Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by horlique(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A Nigerian slay queen and upcoming actress, Uche Okoye, has revealed her greatest heart desire which is to have a baby for Nigerian super star, Wizkid.

Uche Okoye describes herself as a "Sexy lady, social media influencer, Nollywood actress."

She said:

"Hey guys, it's Nollywood actress, Uche Okoye, I'm here to tell you guys that I'm now ready to have a child of my own now, I'm 22 and I'm not getting any younger and I want Wizkid to be the father of the child.. So pass this video around, I want him to see it, as I know I'm beautiful, I'm sexy, I'm beautiful and I have brains, I will not disturb him because I have the money to take care of myself..........."

She also shared another video bouncing her boobs up and down, describing how she will suck Wizkid.

She captioned the 2nd video

" This’s how I wanna lick Wizkid"

Many have blasted her, some called her Ashawo.

Watch the videos here and see reactions after the cut...

Source: Thefamousnaija - Meet Actress Dying For Wizkid
just look at the stupid face

1 Like

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by Lordofthewest(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
All these shameless hairy yam leg yeebow girls wanting to ride afonja d#ck by force.grin na for nairaland dem go dey talk nonsense but we know deep down they crave afonja guys. Of all people na this one wizzy wan bleep?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye by rattlesnake(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
wharris dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) / Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.