Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (64716 Views)

Peter Obi In Kogi For The Guber Campaign Flag-off Of Okeme Adejoh / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by MediaLife: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
The former Governor of Ekiti State, Peter Ayodele Fayose has congratulate Governor Ibikunle Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son, Adekunle Akinlade of APM.

He also welcomed Amosun to their club, as he accused the governor of funding the rigging of Ekiti 2018 election by the same Prof Abdulganiyu Raji who served as REC in both States.

He wrote:

I congratulate Gov ibikunle Amosun for LOSING the guber election of his political son, Adekunle Akinlade of APM. He can now join our club, having forcefully supervised & funded the rigging of Ekiti 2018 election by the same Prof Abdulganiyu Raji who served as REC in both states

YE Ibikunle Amosun, pls join us as we battle our orchestrated 'loss' at the tribunal. What goes round has come round. You "Ja Ekiti Gba!", they have "Ja Ogun Gba."
YE, please remember to congratulate HE. Dapo Abiodun o.

My name is Ayo Fayose.

Source:
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/i-congratulate-amosun-for-losing-guber.html

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by MediaLife: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
"they have ja Ogun Gba" grin grin Fayose na Idiot

268 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by NwaOhafia: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by danot1030: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why does pdp consider the election in which they lose as rigged, now that Fayose lost Ekiti to APC at the presidential and guba elections including his own very LG who will he blame for the rigging again?

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by KIDfurniture(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by dejonathan(f): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
The trashing still dey pain this one

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ok

he way..

These super cute indoor slippers are up for grabs!!

Need them, love them, Want some??

Guys get for your woman too, she will love you the more.

Wholesales buyers will get massive discounts!

click on the link below to chat me up on whatsapp immediately!
https:///2348079230930

4 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by obojememe: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
and this really made me laugh out loud

12 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by opyzy(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Shameless man, this same Fayose lost his polling unit in the just concluded election. This man needs to grow up,he acts immature at times.

23 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by jej3013(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by brookz: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hahahaha Peter the Rock has spoken.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by jchioma: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fayose is a clown.

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Startup00: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
danot1030:
Why does pdp consider the election in which they lose as rigged, now that Fayose lost Ekiti to APC at the presidential and guba elections including his own very LG who will he blame for the rigging again?
Election in Ekiti was rigged via vote buying and threat of gun. P.S if you don’t stay in Ekiti don’t argue with me!

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019

Abeg my people, which one is APM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by dalass(f): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ja state GBA people grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by olaboy33(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ajimobi joins the club of disgraced Nigerian politicians...

, Fayose, Saraki, Ajimobi, Amosun.....list to be updated soon

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Trapnews: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Losers!

1 Like

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Miracle4Sure: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Baba wehrey!

2 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Theta1: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wicked man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by maxibee123(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Laffin my assnal out in "shaggy's voice "

4 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by titiforever: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin smiley
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
I hope Amosun would show maturity
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Cmarketer(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Eya .The 'looser's club association's.
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Guyman02: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
You "Ja Ekiti Gba!", they have "Ja Ogun Gba.".
Savage grin angry grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by haconjy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ela oju kan

4 Likes

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by MissBoss01(f): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Comic relief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by mymadam(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good for Amosun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by Aragbiji: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
This idiot that couldn’t win a single polling unit in Ekiti sef dy talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by PassiveNaira: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fayose, the rock your severe pain is gone. You can now do comedy like basket mouth.

Uppercut to Amosun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by sleekpro(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose by obinoral1179(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
After the suspension Amosun body come down.... He was fighting a lost battle and he should enjoy his new political office in Abuja...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) / Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.