Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje (41296 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by unclesoyo: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
PDP governorship candidate in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, has called his stiff opponent of the All Progressive People' Congress, APC Babajide Sanwo-Olu to congratulate him for emerging winner of the governorship election in the state.

This was revealed by the governor-elect, Babajide Sanwo-Olu through a post he just updated on his Twitter page.

He wrote:

At exactly 19:07, I received a call. Thank you @jimiagbaje for your congratulatory call filled with kind words. It was an intense campaign and I am happy we can now focus on the very important job at hand; delivering a Lagos that works for all.

Sanwo-Olu polled 739, 445 votes to defeat Jimi Agbaje of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who secured 206,141 votes.

https://lailasnews.com/jimi-agaje-calls-sanwo-olu-to-congratulate-him/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Babzrockman: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Meanwhile Atiku is yet to call Buhari

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Nogodye(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
A call to NextLevel...Congrats Sanwolu

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Babzrockman:
Come Tuesday buhari will be the one to call atiku

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by yerokunphilips: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
This election is very interesting ,God himself have show to us that HE IS THE ALMIGHTY and HE HIS ONLY CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY THAT IS UNQUESTIONABLE , He disappointed the powerful , He make the wishes of the ordinary people come true . We should learn from them that whatever we are today is by God's grace ,and He always have a better option than you if you feel you are too big HE will show you you are nothing without HIM .

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by globemoney: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
This guy really worked hard despite the odds being in his favor. Congrats to him..

41 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Untainted007: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
OK.
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by jjlala: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to all APC supporters

One love

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by akoaki(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingemzy5:

Maybe one Tuesday in 2060

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by emeijeh(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
kingemzy5:

Which Tuesday again ?
You must be a teen.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Ilekeh(f): 12:45am On Mar 11, 2019
Wow so they have each other's number grin

Jimi is still a fool who was trying to pit powerless fugitive in Lagos against their host. Dudeeeee, you think Yorubas are fools? They watch silently. See how Yorubas treat Ajimobi's Bleep up in Oyo. He never expededit.

Jimi Agbaje, others may forgive you but I will never forgive you for attempting to repeat Afonja's mistake. Fool. Oloshi. Kò ni dá fún ẹ.

A lot of Yorubas are beginning to wake up.....I can thank him for that sha.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Topmaike007(m): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:
is Atiku a name of a person animal place or thing? Mtchhhhew leave him alone to waste his money

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Nolongthing3669: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2019
REGULAR grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Onlinealaba(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Beauty of democracy, everybody knows Sanwo-Olu really tried with his campaign even though he was the anointed one..Congrats to him as we hope for a better Lagos, itesiwaju eko lo je wa logun wink

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Topmaike007(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:
why we the voters kill ourselves on their matter.

In this world I have come like this I refuse to be foolish

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by goslowgoslow(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2019
kingemzy5:

Say NO to weed!!

14 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2019
kingemzy5:
No confuse me oo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by sotall(m): 12:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:
Yes , Atiku is yet to call Buhari just like Buhari called OBJ in 2003, called Yaradua in 2007 and called GEJ in 2015.

undecided undecided undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by goslowgoslow(m): 12:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:
My sister na so o.....but voters go wan kill themselves because of politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by checkolatunji: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2019
I am waiting for Atiku to call PMB but I guess Atiku calling PMB is like waiting for Okocha to win World Best
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Ilekeh(f): 12:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
why we the voters kill ourselves on their matter.

In this world I have come like this I refuse to be foolish

Lol. Like..... Who knows, maybe Tinubu even used Jimi to strengthen APC's influence in Lagos and Jimi then used Ibos to wake up Yorubas.

Anyway, na Dem know as long as the battle is between the family.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by checkolatunji: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
is Atiku a name of a person animal place or thing? Mtchhhhew leave him alone to waste his money

All of the above
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by spafu(m): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:
Call Buhari on Atiku's behalf zombie. Who had Buhari ever called to congratulate?

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Topmaike007(m): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

Lol. Like..... Who knows, maybe Tinubu even used Jimi to strengthen APC's influence in Lagos and Jimi then used Ibos to wake up Yorubas.

Anyway, na Dem know as long as the battle is between the family.
Only God know Oo,cos why will Jimi come out when he knows he will not win

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Topmaike007(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2019
checkolatunji:

All of the above
lolz
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Seetto: 12:53am On Mar 11, 2019
And some people dey there they kill themselves on top these politicians, imagine people that loss their life in the process of snatching ballot box, some are permanently handicapped from thuggery activities,

Some have breed permanent hatred for themselves online for spewing out hatred and provocative ethnic/religion bigotry comments.....

At the end , they meet in bear parlour and club, settle their differences and start awarding contract to one another...
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Topmaike007(m): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Say NO to weed!!
expecially osogbo weed
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by anochuko01(m): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2019
i assume this man gets stipends from tinubu. he doesnt look serious

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by Mikkystorm: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

Jimi is still a fool who was trying to pit powerless fugitive in Lagos against their host. Dudeeeee, you think Yorubas are fools? They watch silently. See how Yorubas treat Ajimobi's Bleep up in Oyo. He never expededit.

Jimi Agbaje, others may forgive you but I will never forgive you for attempting to repeat Afonja's mistake. Fool. Oloshi. Kò ni dá fún ẹ.

A lot of Yorubas are beginning to wake up.....I can thank him for that sha.

[p] Aunty, he is not reading your message. Forgive him or not, I don't think in the next worlds to come he'll care. Mind your words on this platform, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by BABANGBALI: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Babzrockman:
sey wetin happen nau?if na joke make you stop am o
Re: Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje by haaryobhami: 1:05am On Mar 11, 2019
from a reliable source,tinubu pays agbaje to contest under pdp.both guys are tinubu boys

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) / Buhari Gives Zahra Out For 12 Gold Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.