Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (51454 Views)

Rivers Decides: Why Magnus Abe's Following Should Not Be Underrated / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ManirBK: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Governor Nyesom Wike has cried out over an alleged plot by the All Progressives Congress, APC government to “install a puppet” as the state governor.
Governor Wike battled it out with the governorship candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, Biokpomabo Awara, on Saturday.
DAILY POST had earlier reported that observers, including the UK Government had condemned military interference in the March 9 governorship and State House of Assembly elections in Rivers state.
In a tweet on Sunday evening, Wike lamented, “They have began a war.
“They want to install a puppet but no, it can’t stand. The will of the people of Rivers State can not be subverted.
“We are not cowards. I call on INEC to ensure that the will of the people prevail to ensure peace.”
http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/10/rivers-decides-want-remove-install-puppet-gov-wike-cries/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by ManirBK: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wicked WIKE you are going 4 sure and our JAGABAN CONNECTION will send you to jail soon!

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by franchasng: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ah Buhari, what a man of Integrity indeed undecided

Buhari a man who is not a thief but whenever he passes, billions of $$ go missing; from missing NNPC $billions to missing PTF $billions to missing $billions under Abacha yet he parades himself as anti corruption czar undecided

When illiterates rig election you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

The evil Buhari and Amaechi is planting will definitely germinate, its so unfortunate Buhari is in his injury time on earth so he can use it anyhow he likes, what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha cry

316 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by AllenSpencer: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
He has been removed already

Ikwerre rule they want to end. That's the plan of the people in Rivers state.

Any other thing but not Ikwerre is the play

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by scholachatcopyw(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
No shaking Wike

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
ManirBK:
Wicked wike you are going 4 sure!
1 million ameachi can't remove wike

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
ManirBK:
Wicked wike you are going 4 sure!
you are SICK

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by danot1030: 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wike what goes round comes round, karma is just doing a check up on you for how you made governance a hell on earth for Amaechi.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by kcnwaigbo: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
He has been removed already

Ikwerre rule they want to end. That's the plan of the people in Rivers state.

Any other thing but not Ikwerre is the play
Stale even with the rigging Wike won that is why PDP is calling for the release of the results

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by AllenSpencer: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

Stale even with the rigging Wike won that is why PDP is calling for the release of the results

Keep encouraging yourself. It will dawn on you soon

Relax!

25 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by blezzy080: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
I pray things turnout well in Rivers state because that is the PDP stronghold in the entire country if APC wins there, that is the end of PDP.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by kcnwaigbo: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Keep encouraging yourself. It will dawn on you soon

Relax!
You are the one encouraging yourself.How many LG results did you see that AAC won?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by kenny714433(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
That my preferred candidate won didn't make the just concluded election a lesser show of shame. The process didn't only put the lives of the electorate on the line, it also aided thugs imposing a candidate on the people.
My solutions.
*Just like everyone's bank account is linked via BVN, the voters card should be synchronized to enable one voter, one card.
*The PVC should be upgraded to have an electronic chip just like our ATM card.
*A mobile electronic booth with large screen which should be sensitive to the thumb print should be designed and the machine should recognize the voter's thumb print
*NIN, Nat. ID card, bank details and every certificate should carry same information which will be made possible by the thumb print.
Benefits.....
*The country will have data bank of every citizen
*Crime detection will be possible because of thumb print technology.
*Election rigging will be reduced to its barest minimum.
*The issue of certificate forgery, age reduction, and many more vices will be checked.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by tobtap: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by dingbang(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin wike is crying...

Hahahahhahahhaha

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Asshurbanipali: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
They will not succeed. Rivers is PDP

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by fk001(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Your time has come.

No amount of wailing can save you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Glink2018(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
1 million ameachi can't remove wike

Wike thug spotted...

18 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by martineverest(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
karma is wicked....so megalomaniac wike can wail like this?

life na turn by turn

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by baby124: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
First to do... e no de pain... second to do ...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=Excaperx post=76537269]1 million ameachi can't remove wike[/quote

Pls REMIND him
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by crackhouse(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mr integrity is on the steering
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Glink2018(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
They will not succeed. Rivers is PDP

Wike is going.... you better start crying for him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
APc has failed

Elections are now do or die

Rivers is PDP... Nothing can change that

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by YurFatHer: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
silent is golden at times. wike should have kept quiet

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:

When illiterates rig you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

The evil Buhari and Amaechi is planting will definitely germinate, its so unfortunate Buhari is in his injury time on earth so he can use it anyhow he likes, what about young Amaechi destroying Rivers' peace out of desperation I pity his future sha cry

It's beyond my comprehension aswear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

AAC that was just birthed yesterday is dragging election with a PDP stronghold

So much desperation from Lotimi Amathief and the dullard in aso rock...but they will be disgraced at usual cheesy cheesy

Nothing we no go see for naija. grin
AAC of all parties grin grin
Daylight Robbery

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Glink2018:

Wike thug spotted...
Ameachi shit up here

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by yeyeboi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=Glink2018 post=76537803]

Wike is going.... you better start crying for him[/quote
Going to ur house abi]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out by Onlyonebuhari: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:

When illiterates rig you will know. How can they use a very new unpopular party like AAC to attempt rigging in Rivers State They couldn't even find way to form alliance with a strong party like APGA so that it can look real a bit, who knows the gubernatorial candidate of AAC in Rivers State to start with

Your illiteracy has no boundary. APC wasn't on the ballot that means people are tired of wike the wicked man.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.